Country Club Kids - Cover

Country Club Kids

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A couple of affluent siblings are left largely unsupervised, what could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Becky was still lying on the bed, Jeff was still going at her anus, and Peter was back to eating her in the front. What a tableau. I knew that Jeff, who hadn’t had relief was really horny, and that Becky, on some really base level, was curious about anal sex, and wanted to give it a try.

I got on my knees, crawled over to the bed, and started nuzzling Becky’s neck, and whispering to her. I reminded her that Jeff needed release, and that her ass would be the perfect place to do it. She was immediately scared, but I could tell that she was curious. I continued to work on her, and she finally agreed that she would give it a try, but I would have to hold her through the whole thing.

We decided that the easiest way for this to happen would be for me to lie on my back, and Becky would lie on top of me face down, with her legs outside of mine. Frankly, my ass was so sore that I was glad to have it well away from the action. We assumed that position, and both boys began the process of massaging her ass with lotion. It was pretty good for me because at least some of the time, my clit was getting attention also.

I could guess when the first finger went into her ass because all of a sudden her legs squeezed mine, she buried her face in my neck with a moan, and she gripped my shoulders in a very tight grip. I was surprised that she didn’t yell stop or anything like that; I guess she was getting accustomed to things going there.

Finally after much lotion and moaning, Jeff was ready to give it a try. The first time that he lined up with her anus, and started to push, it slipped out, and ran up her ass crack. The second time, it slipped down, ran down her entire slit, and started into mine. In a fleeting instant, I realized that it felt really good, and wondered why we hadn’t tried any ordinary intercourse before.

I was brought back to the present by Jeff asking me to help. So, I reached down, grabbed both ass cheeks, and pulled them rudely apart, exposing Becky’s wrinkled hole. With a certain target, Jeff lined up and started pushing. I could look at the concentration on Jeff’s face and tell that he was really concentrating on pushing, pushing hard, but not just ramming all the way in on the first stroke. When he broke through the dam, Becky yelled “stop,” her head came up, her pussy jutted forward deliciously against mine, and she let out a large oof.

Then she started crying real tears, genuine sobs. I asked her if she wanted to stop, but between sobs, she told me that she was determined to go through with this; she just needed a little time to adjust. So there we were, Jeff on top of two of us, separated by the length of his dick, Becky under him, panting and crying with her pussy pushing against mine, and me on the bottom reveling in being touched almost head to toe by Becky.

After what seemed like a few minutes, but was probably a few seconds, Becky said that Jeff could continue, slowly. Jeff started pushing in, and Becky was taking huge deep breaths with her eyes as wide a saucers. I know when Jeff finally bottomed out because he really pushed Becky’s pussy into mine. The poor guy was doing his best to hold back, but I could see the agony on his face; after spanking me, spanking Becky, watching Peter pummel my ass, and spending a lot of time licking her ass, he needed release, and he needed it soon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.