Country Club Kids - Cover

Country Club Kids

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A couple of affluent siblings are left largely unsupervised, what could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

They disentangled before the parents got home, and after supper the boys spent the rest of the evening playing video games, while the girls watched TV in the family room. Rebecca had a million questions, but they would have to wait.

About 10, the parents went to sleep, and the girls decided to retire also. Rebecca wanted to know everything about ass fucking, how much it hurt, how it felt, did it feel good, was there permanent damage, everything?

Jen answered her questions honestly, but when it came to the question of permanent damage, she had to admit that it’d happened in the heat of the moment, and she really hadn’t considered that. They both knew that porn stars and even some amateurs engaged in it, but beyond that they had no knowledge.

They decided that Rebecca would have a look to see if there was anything obvious. Jen removed her panties, and lay face down on the bed while Becks pulled her cheeks apart. When asked, Jen admitted to a little residual pain, and Becky being a caring person offered lotion, which Jen accepted.

She warmed the lotion with her hands, and began to gently spread it around Jen’s cheeks, especially in the crack of her ass. Every time that her fingers passed over Jen’s anus, Jen moaned.

Becky reasoned that there might be some soreness that would benefit from lotion on the inside, so she really lubed up her finger, and slowly began to insert it.

Jen had to grab a pillow and stuff it into her mouth to keep from waking the dead. It felt glorious. Becky’s finger was smaller, so no real pain, which she missed, but the hands were very soft, and gentle which added another dimension.

As Jen became more aroused, and started moving around, there was an unmistakable aroma of sex in the room. Becky’s other hand seemed to have a mind of its own, because without conscious thought, it found Jen’s pussy, and started massaging there.

There was no pain, and Jen was in heaven--that is until Becky inserted another finger. When the second finger went in, the pain returned, Jen had a massive orgasm, her lower legs shot up, her toes curled, she gripped the sheets hard enough to tear them, and then she started orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, she was getting light headed and had to roll away from Becky to get her to stop.

They ended up snuggling, with Jen gently rubbing Becky’s back. She was trying to figure out whether Becky wanted her to return the favor or not, but just didn’t know how to ask. As a half measure, she decided to offer Becky a massage.

Becky ended up completely naked, lying on her stomach, with Jen straddling her butt.

Jen was still naked from the waist down, so her bare pussy was resting squarely on Beck’s bare ass, and she was fine with this arrangement, but Becky wasn’t so sure.

The massage started at the shoulders, and worked its way down. This entire time, Becky kept her legs clamped together, and Jen wasn’t sure if this was intentional or not.

The truth was that, as good as this felt, and as much as had already happened, Rebecca still wasn’t comfortable with the situation, and she found some security in keeping her legs together.

When Jen got to Becky’s ass, and realized that those legs were clamped together, she lost her nerve so she skipped the ass and legs, and went straight to Beck’s feet.

As the massage worked its way up from her feet, the electricity running through Becky’s body, and especially around her pussy, was too much to ignore. Becky relaxed her legs which meant that the natural manipulation of the massage caused them to spread a little at a time, so that by the time Jen had gotten to her upper thighs, her legs were far enough apart so that all of her crack was visible.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.