Country Club Kids - Cover

Country Club Kids

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A couple of affluent siblings are left largely unsupervised, what could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

A fly on the wall would have seen a real interesting tableau. Peter rocking back and forth from one leg to the other, obviously trying to decide whether to run or not, while the rest were too shocked to move.

Finally, Jennifer took charge, and asked Peter to come sit next to her on the bed. She motioned to a spot directly between her and Rebecca, and calmly and soothingly asked him to come have a seat.

Both girls were naked from the waist down, except that they had managed to throw some bed covers over themselves, but there was still a lot of skin showing.

Finally, after much coaxing, Peter started to move towards the bed like a man in a trance. He sat down, and as the girls scooched apart to allow him room, they became a little more uncovered. Jen was clearly the alpha dog here, and she started rubbing his back gently with one hand, while the other rested on his knee.

Rebecca was a complete neophyte, and had no idea what to do, but she knew that if Peter decided to tell, her life as she knew it, was over. So, she tried, with much success to emulate the moves that Jen was making.

So there sat Peter with a semi-naked girl on each side, two hands rubbing his back, and two hands starting to massage his thighs. He had no idea what to do, but he did know that he wanted these feelings to continue. As the hands moved up his thighs, the tent in his pants grew to massive proportions, and pre-come caused a very tiny wet spot. Jeff had no interest in helping them with what they were doing, but he sure enjoyed watching.

Rebecca was fairly hesitant; this was her brother, and it was just wrong. On the other hand, he seemed to be really enjoying the attention, and she needed for him to NOT tell. After Jen had rubbed his erection for a little while, she grabbed Becks hand, and placed it right on the tent, forcing her to gently rub it.

Becky realized that she was getting wetter and wetter, and wondered why rubbing her brother would be such a turn on? Jennifer, ever in charge, motioned for Peter to stand up, and she started to remove his pants. He stopped her and complained that he would be the only one in the room naked.

Jennifer, looked at Rebecca, looked at Jeff, and looked at Peter, and slowly uncovered herself. She motioned for Rebecca to do the same. With both girls naked from the waist down, he had nothing to complain about, so he allowed Jen to undress him.

His dick was massive, really massive; at least 10 inches long, and almost twice as big around as Jeff’s. Jennifer was so stunned by its size that she just stared. As if on its own, her head started moving closer and closer until her mouth was in position to plant a small kiss on the end.

She then slowly engulfed it, which stretched her mouth to the limit, and started running her tongue around and around. While she was doing this, she realized that she had an audience, and she wanted to make the most of it.

She disconnected from Peter long enough to get him to lie long ways on the bed, while she took her top and bra off. She then climbed on the bed straddling his legs, which spread her legs slightly apart, and continued the blow job. As it continued, she was getting more and more aroused, and the need to be exposed became greater and greater. She pulled her knees up towards her chest, and spread her legs as far apart as she could, which exposed not only her pussy, but also her anus.

What a turn on; she could feel the eyes on her pussy and her rosebud, while the former was leaking like a faucet, and the latter was winking like there was no tomorrow.

Jeff tried his best to just sit and watch, for one thing he was a little intimidated by Peter’s size, and for another, he didn’t want to get that close to another naked male. But, when Jen pulled her legs up, and exposed her ass, he had to do something. He knew what he wanted to try, but had no idea how it would turn out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.