Country Club Kids - Cover

Country Club Kids

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A couple of affluent siblings are left largely unsupervised, what could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Rebecca and I went to the mall, and just did basic girl stuff all day.

That night as we were getting ready for bed, I was changing out of my shorts when, through my sheer panties, Rebecca got a good look at my red ass. My back was to her, so I didn’t really know that she was looking until I heard her say, “OK girl, what gives?” I stalled, hemmed and hawed, and did everything to not tell her anything, but she was relentless.

She was a trainer for her school’s basketball team, and she had noticed me favoring my backside all day, and assumed that I had a muscle strain. She’d intended to offer a massage. Of course, the real problem was that my anus was sore, but I couldn’t tell her that, so I told her part of the truth--that I had been spanked, and my butt was sore. Of course, I couldn’t tell her the rest.

As a trainer she was accustomed to helping undress the person who needed attention, and she was a take-charge kind of girl. So before I could do anything, she had grabbed the waistband of my panties in the back, and pulled them down enough to see the damage. She let out a low whistle, and wondered out loud if some lotion would help. It really didn’t hurt that bad, but the lotion sounded great.

I lay down on my stomach, and allowed Rebecca to pull my panties down to the top of my thighs, just barely uncovering my cheeks. Being an expert at this, she warmed the lotion in her hands, and started rubbing it in. Her hands were so soft, and her touch so gentle, that I relaxed completely; it was totally dreamy.

She noticed a little redness right in the crease where my legs met my butt, so she pulled my panties down just a little more so that she could get to that area. This pulled the gusset away from my pussy, and suddenly, what had been a very pleasant and relaxing massage took on a sexual overtone; she could see me ‘there’.

When her fingers were in the crack between my legs and my ass, this was entirely too close to my vagina, and I started to lubricate. I wanted to yell “STOP” before she became aware of my arousal, but no matter how hard I tried, nothing came out. She returned to my ass, and at one point, a finger managed to trail between my cheeks. I couldn’t help myself, I moaned.

Becca hadn’t quite figured out what was going on yet, in part because she was so angry with my dad for administering this brutal spanking. She started ranting, in a low voice of course, wanting to know how a father could do this to his daughter.

It was obvious to her that the spanking had been administered to my totally naked ass, and that really pissed her off as well. She wondered where my mother was during all of this. She was so angry and preoccupied with her rant that her fingers were dancing all over my ass, and in the crack. I desperately needed for her to get busy, but the words just wouldn’t come.

I finally got her to listen long enough to tell her that it wasn’t my dad, and in answer to her next question, it wasn’t my mom either. “Who then,” she demanded? I buried my face in the pillow, and told her. Unfortunately, with my face in the pillow, she couldn’t hear. She half forcibly turned me sideways so that she could hear. My panties were still down, so now my pussy was on display, which I actually liked. I told her again.

After a lot of prodding, the story started to come out. I think that she was so shocked that she was having trouble processing the information.

I told her about the shaving, the lotion, the bum shaving, more lotion, the hand job, the blow job, and the big one, being fucked in the ass.

One hand continued to idly stroke my ass, while she held the other to her mouth in dismay. I could tell from the look on her face that what she really wanted to do was run from the room and find some sanity. She ranted some more, wondered if I was covering for my parents, and wanted to know what had gotten into me.

I was totally embarrassed, and this made her feel bad. She lay down next to me, and gave me a hug. This was a little awkward as I still had my panties down, and even after the tongue lashing, my pussy and ass wanted some attention.

Finally, she calmed down and admitted that she could really use some help with her bush, but NEVER EVER EVER would anyone spank her, or even touch her asshole. She wanted to know if I would help with the shaving thing. I had little or no experience other than being on the receiving end of the shave, and I told her this.

I told her that Jeff would probably be happy to accommodate, and that he had been a perfect gentleman the entire time. I had trouble convincing her that I had been the instigator of all that had followed. I rolled over and showed her my mons, and how smooth it was.

It was almost in a dreamlike state that she reached out, and actually touched me there. She not only touched me, she rubbed her hand back and forth feeling the smoothness. I was totally surprised to find myself really liking the touch even though it was from a girl. From the look on her face, I think that she was enjoying it as well, but before it could go any further, she realized what she was doing, and stopped. As much as I enjoyed being seen, and being touched, I just couldn’t find the words to tell her, so I had no choice but to pull my panties up.

She admitted that she really wanted to be shaved, but couldn’t wrap her head around the idea that her cousin Jeff, my brother, would be the one to do it. I knew that she was a trainer, and asked her if she ever got a close look, if you know what I mean, at one of the jocks that she took care of.

She admitted that this occasionally happened, and finally under continued questioning, she admitted that sometimes she actually ended up working very close, if not directly on a private area. I managed to convince her that letting Jeff shave her was very similar.

The next day, her brother had some things to do that would keep him out of the house for a few hours, so we decided that was our opportunity. I just needed to get Jeff on board.

We went to sleep--actually, she went to sleep, and when she was breathing deeply and evenly, I took care of myself. I would have gone to Jeff for relief, but Peter was in the room with him. In the morning, when we woke up, we were sort of curled up together cuddling, and her hand was resting lightly on my ass. Hmmmmm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.