Country Club Kids - Cover

Country Club Kids

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A couple of affluent siblings are left largely unsupervised, what could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

We didn’t say anything more about the incident, and, as always, I was left wondering if it would ever repeat. Our parents came up with a list of chores for us to do the next day, and they involved spending a lot of time in the 100 degree heat. When we were finally finished we both went inside. I told Jen that she could use the shower first, and she answered with “we can shower together if you like.” Of course I’d like.

We were both nervous; we’d done some very sexual things, but they had mostly been under the guise of a fairly innocent activity. This was getting less and less innocent, and we both were in turmoil. Jen took charge, she soaped up a washcloth, and proceeded to wash me from top to bottom. She paid special attention to my groin area, and, by now you can guess that I was sporting a serious erection.

Of course it was soaped up and slippery, so with her bare hands, she started washing my member, back and forth, back and forth. When she cleaned my balls, it was unbelievable. With the gentle motion of her delicate fingers gently manipulating, how I kept from shooting all over her is a miracle.

She then turned me around, and washed my back. When she got to my ass, it got a lot of attention. Her fingers kept traveling from the very top of my ass crack all the way to my balls that she continued to massage from behind. Every time that she passed over my anus, it was electric. When she started a genuine anal massage, I didn’t know what to do. I mean, I had certainly done this to her, so it wasn’t new territory, on the other hand, my anus was new territory, and while it felt great, I was still a little disoriented by being on the receiving end.

For quite some time, she teased me by massaging my anus, then trailing my fingers back to my balls. She was grabbing my ass cheeks, and spreading them apart. Running all of her fingers through the crack of my ass. As she got more and more aggressive with my anus, it began to hurt, a good hurt, but hurt nonetheless.

I wasn’t sure whether I wanted for her to insert her finger or not. Well, as luck would have it, that decision was taken from my hands when her finger shot up my ass about 12 inches. OK, it seemed like 12 inches, it was probably more like 1 or 2. Her fingers being feminine, were much smaller than mine, so there wasn’t much pain, but there was some pain, and it was different. A good different, but still different. She began a gentle sawing action which hurt in a good way, but was actually pretty good. For some reason she stopped, and handed the washcloth to me.

Frankly, by the time she quit, as far as I was concerned, she could have gone on forever.

I washed her shoulders, then decided to lose the washcloth when I washed her boobs. Running my soapy hands over those twin globes was unbelievable. She wasn’t particularly large, but they were a handful, and the nipples, which were hard as rocks, had a beautiful uptilt on them. The aureola were doing a perfect job of framing the nipples. She was breathing hard which did a great job of animating her tits. I couldn’t believe how hard the nipples were, and they loved attention--I surmised this from the little gasp every time that my fingers passed over.

For reasons that I didn’t understand, I gave them a little pinch, and was rewarded with a moan. Frankly, I was a little unsettled by this, so I moved on. By the time I was done, you could tell that she was excited. I washed down her stomach, and when I got to her vagina, she had to grab a towel rod for support.

We were both soaking wet, but as soon as my fingers got to her vagina, it was clear that there was more than water down there. It was hot, and soaking wet with a lubricating moisture. I gently massaged that area, but suspecting that Jen was a virgin, I was careful not to do any insertion. I paid careful attention to her clit, but also spent a lot of time stroking from almost her anus all the way to the front, and back again. By the time that I was done, she was dancing on my fingers.

Next I turned her around and did her back.

When I got to her ass cheeks, I gave them a thorough washing, being careful to make certain that I squeezed and rubbed every single inch. As I delved into her crack, I could tell by the way that she moved, that she really liked it. Borrowing a play from her playbook, I started running my fingers from the top of her ass crack all the way to her vagina, and each time that I did I brought copious amounts of lubricant with me. It was getting slick as hell back there. I discovered quite accidentally that I could use my thumb to massage her anus, and at the same time, use my fingers to massage her vagina.

As before, it was almost nibbling at my thumb, and without really intending to, I inserted it a little way. She stood up on her toes, moaned loudly, and started shaking. When I looked up, I could see that she was biting her arm, I guess in an attempt to keep quiet.

I started to move my thumb with tiny back and forth motions, and she begged me to stop. She was taking deep breaths in and out in an attempt to get used to the intruder. After a while, she said that I could push just a little, so I inserted myself another 1/2 inch or so. Then she wanted me to pull it out just a little. Both of these actions caused her to gasp, and stand on her toes.

A little at a time, I was able to lengthen the stroke until very slowly, I was able to go from almost all the way out, to full insertion. The action continued to get more and more frenetic, and her asshole had a steel like grip on my thumb. Actually, a couple of times my thumb did slip out accompanied by a loud moan, and then a gasp when I pushed it back in ... By the way that she was moving and moaning, I could tell that she was headed for orgasm. When she came, she all but collapsed, and ended up kneeling on the floor of the shower.

There she was, on her knees, her mouth about six inches from my turgid member. I could tell that she was tempted, she was looking at it, licked her lips, and her head started forward. Then she hesitated. This cycle repeated itself several times until her tightly closed lips were actually in contact.

With her lips mostly closed, her tongue snaked out, and ran around the end; now it was my turn to need support. Gradually, in fits and starts, she engulfed it, and started moving her head back and forth while her tongue worked around it as well. It was the most incredibly erotic thing I had ever imagined; my beautiful naked sister, kneeling on the floor of the shower, wet, with her mouth and tongue working on my dick.

She started bobbing her head back and forth with abandon, and it didn’t take long for my balls to boil over.

Recall that neither of us had any experience with any of this, so we had no real idea what would happen when I came. I had no idea that maybe I should warn her. Luckily, when it started, it was aimed more at her cheek, so we missed the whole gag thing. Unbelievably, she continue sucking, until I was done. I gently picked her up, and gave her a kiss, our first. I noticed a funny, kind of salty flavor to the kiss, and realized that it was probably my cum. It was my very first taste of semen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.