Country Club Kids - Cover

Country Club Kids

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple of affluent siblings are left largely unsupervised, what could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Of course, it was my sister. I was very busy trying to get my junk out of one hand, the lotion out of the other, and cover myself. In the end, I ended up on the floor in a tangle of bed clothes, and everything sort of hanging out. I was absolutely mortified that my sister had caught me, obviously jerking off to images of her, especially after we had agreed to some fairly strict rules that didn’t explicitly prohibit what I was doing, but certainly seemed to frown on it.

It was her turn to comfort me: she helped me untangle from the bed clothes, got me back sitting on my bed, hugged me, and gently stroked my back. Unbelievably, she also put her hand on my thigh, and started moving North.

I was too scared to react, and I just watched. She was very tentative; you know three steps forward, two steps back. I could tell that she wanted to touch it, and I was desperate for her to touch it, but she just kept inching closer and closer, but then sometimes she would pull back. She touched the end of it, and it was obviously electric for both of us, but for different reasons. I had just been touched for the first time by someone other than myself, and I just moaned. She jerked her hand back like it had been burnt on a hot stove. But she came back for more and touched it again. This time she didn’t jerk her hand away.

She wrapped her fingers around it, and just held it for a few moments. Then, ever so gently she started stroking back and forth. She looked at me with a questioning look as if to say “Am I doing it right?” I think that the look of pure ecstasy on my face told her everything that she needed to know.

It took a minute, OK maybe 10 seconds, for me to put the embarrassment out of my mind, and return to the present, but as soon as I did, I was in heaven. A real live female was stroking my penis, I was fast approaching climax, and boy did it feel great. When I came ropes of semen flew across the room; she just wiped her hands on a towel, and left the room without a word. The next morning, I was left wondering if I had dreamt the whole thing.

A couple of days later, Jen let me know that it was that time again. I eagerly gathered up the shaving stuff, and went to her room. When I went through the door, I damn near dropped everything; she was completely naked. Her breasts were perfect, about a handful, with light brown aureole that did a great job of setting off her wonderful nipples. My first set of tits, and were they gorgeous. Noticing the look on my fact, she matter-of-factly stated that she just wanted to completely relax, and didn’t want clothes in the way. As with all the previous occasions, I had to be very careful. I took my time around her mons, being careful not to nick her clit, and continuously had to move her clit out of the way.

Next, I worked my way down the left and right side of her vulva, and as I pulled and stretched the skin, Jen really had trouble lying still. She was also moaning and almost grinding herself against my hand. When I got a warm towel, and cleaned her up, the grinding reached almost a fever pitch. I got the lotion, and began to spread it around, and, by the time that I was done, she was almost dancing.

I had done a little research, OK Dr. Google, and had learned that the modified diaper position was one way to facilitate shaving her butt. She was very reluctant at first, but with some encouragement, she grasped her knees, spread them apart, and pulled them up to her shoulders. This rocked her pelvis forward, totally exposed her buttocks, and delightfully exposed the area around her anus. It also, of course, really exposed everything else. Her pussy lips were gaping apart, and I was seeing parts of her that I had never seen.

Again, being very careful, I started gently scraping with the razor. Unlike before, this didn’t require a lot of touching, pulling, or stretching because the area was wide open, on the other hand, it was wide open. It was wonderful: her pink eye was winking at me, and again, she was squirming to beat the band.

When I started with the lotion, it got even better; she was all over the bed. I mostly concentrated on the areas that I had shaved, but I also ran my fingers through her crack coming into contact with her anus, and it seems to be nibbling at my fingers. Since she seemed to enjoy the attention, and I sure liked giving it, I began to concentrate there. It seemed like she liked it when I applied a little pressure; that is if her moans counted for anything.

I was moving from her front to her back, back and forth, and she was lubricating, moaning, and dancing on my fingers. A virtual river of her cum was running down and over her asshole lubricating everything.

I guess that I applied a little too much pressure, because all at once, one of my fingers popped right into her ass about an inch. Rather than scream or complain, Jen moaned, her head shot up, all of the air was forced from her lungs, her ankles flexed, and her feet came up. I seemed like her whole body went into a spasm. I thought that her asshole was going to break my finger. Needless to say, I didn’t know what to do. I pulled it right back out.

I guessed that she’d had enough, well maybe too much actually, because she pulled away from me, her legs came down, and she rolled over onto her stomach. I took that as my cue to leave the room, but before I left, I gave her a playful smack on the backside.

I was headed for the door when Jen sat up, and motioned for me to stand by the bed. She then gently and slowly removed my shorts. My underwear was next. She wrapped her fingers around my member and started gently stroking; her face was so close that I could feel her breath.

Between the triple stimulation of her hand and warm breath, and my unobstructed view of her tits and pussy, it didn’t take long at all. When I came, the first few ropes landed on her face, breasts and down her stomach. When I was done, she have my dick a little kiss, and shooed me out of the room.

It occurred to me right then that this wasn’t some accidental side effect of shaving, we had gone way beyond that, and I couldn’t wait to see where else it went.


I swear that it started out innocently. He is my brother for crying out loud. When we were younger, we bathed together. I needed help, and he seemed like a logical choice. I had no idea that things were going to go where they went.

That first day, in the five minutes that it took Jeff to get to my room, I came to the conclusion 100 times that there was no way that I could even allow him to see me naked, let alone get up close and personal. You might wonder why I didn’t go to my mother--our relationship just wasn’t the type that would allow me to talk to her about my bush. So, anyway, I hadn’t even started to undress, and had just thrown a pillow over my face in frustration when my brother walked in. Luckily he took charge.

When he unsnapped and unzipped my jeans I almost screamed STOP. I was mortified, scared, embarrassed, but most of all, having someone touch me “there” was absolutely exhilarating. Of course I had masturbated before, but nothing had ever felt like this. As he started pulling my pants down I desperately wanted to stop him, but couldn’t. Eventually, I lifted my hips to facilitate the process.

After my pants came down, it was time for my underwear, and in that few seconds, at least a hundred times, I tried to chicken out. I was so scared that I couldn’t get my mouth to move. So without any resistance at all, I allowed him to expose me completely. I had been dreading this more than anything, but to my surprise, when he slowly spread my legs apart, the absolute turn on of being completely exposed, along with the shame and embarrassment of enjoying it was overwhelming. Man, I was a mess.

When he started rubbing the shaving cream over ‘that’ area, I almost lost it. The scraping of the razer sent vibrations--of course all to one spot. When he shifted my mons to pull the skin taut, and it put pressure on my clit, I thought I was in heaven. I knew that from just inches away, he could see every inch of me. That thought alone was a powerful turn on, add to it the touching, and I know that I came at least twice. When he actually started moving things around so that he could shave me, it took all my will power to stay still--frankly, I’m not sure that I was 100% successful.

When he finished, I wanted more, but just couldn’t admit it to myself, and even if I could, I didn’t have the words available to tell him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.