Country Club Kids - Cover

Country Club Kids

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A couple of affluent siblings are left largely unsupervised, what could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

My sister who is 14 months older, and I grew up on a country club--I know, poor little rich kids. The problem was that we were surrounded by adults and much younger children. This story starts when we were 14 and 15, so we were too young to have wheels, and too old to hang out with the tweens and pre-teens. My sister Jen, short for Jennifer, was blond haired, blue eyed, 5’4”, and about 100 lbs. In other words, gorgeous. I was a little taller, and a little more filled out.

Our parents were so busy working to pay for the country club that they didn’t have a lot of time for us. We did have each other though, and we spent a lot of time together with minimal supervision.

It was Summertime, and we were spending a lot of time at the pool. I realized, sort of peripherally, that my sister had grown some nice boobs, but what I didn’t know that she also had developed a serious bush, and it embarrassed her no end; always something hanging out of the gusset, along with an unsightly bulge.

Passing by her room one afternoon I heard a cry of pain, and without giving it a second thought, I barged through her door to see what was wrong. What I saw made my jaw drop; she was spread eagled on her bed, naked from the waist down, trying to shave herself. Her cry was from the pain and frustration of cutting herself. Upon seeing me, she screamed, while simultaneously trying to cover herself, and fling a pillow at me. Frankly, I don’t know who was more embarrassed, her or me. Anyway, I beat a hasty retreat to my room.

Later she knocked on my door, called out my name, Jeff, and came in. She was really embarrassed, and apologizing all over herself. I sat her down, gave her a hug, and tried to make things easier. When she calmed down, she explained the situation, and expressed her frustration at being unable to do the job herself. In my naivety, I volunteered to help her, and got the look--OK maybe it wasn’t a great idea. It all faded into the background, except of course I had a really nice mental image--my first real live female pussy--to use as whacking material.

A couple of days later she came by my room, and popped the question. Was I serious about helping her with her problem. I really loved my sister, and would do anything for her, and told her so. The rules were agreed to: no pictures, no telling, no teasing, no inappropriate touching, and so on. She asked me to give her five minutes and to come to her room. 5 Minutes later, I knocked on her door, and heard a muffled come in. I walked in, and she was lying on her back on her bed fully clothed, with her face covered by a pillow.

She told me that she was just too embarrassed to help, and that I would have to do everything. So, I went and gathered the shaving stuff, and returned to her room, and she was still fully clothed. I really was going to have to do everything.

I unsnapped and unzipped her pants, and started to pull them down; she eventually had to help by lifting her hips. The same with the panties. Next a towel went under her bottom, and I spread her legs apart so that I could get to the problem. Man, I was really embarrassed and excited at the same time. I started at the top of her bush, and worked my way down. As I got nearer to her clit (at the time, I’m not sure that I knew that name) I had to pull, push, and manipulate the skin to make it taut enough for the razor to work. A musky scent filled the room, and Jen was really having trouble staying still. When I got to the area directly between her legs, they had to be really spread apart and my sister was super exposed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.