A Wedding Party - Cover

A Wedding Party

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - People who stay in hotels find that sometimes, rules and boundaries change. The photo inspired a caption.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   BBW   Big Breasts  

A large man in an expensive suit, of obvious importance, sat behind his desk, waiting for the younger man in the lab coat to give his report.

“To give you a little background, do you remember Dr. Quince?” He paused but nothing. “She worked here for sixteen years. Our top researcher.” Still nothing. “She’s been gone about a year now.”

The look on Expensive Suit’s face did not change. He clearly did not remember her.

“She tried to sue us.”

Expensive Suit’s face lit up. “Oh, yes. I remember her now. Big hooters, right.”

Lab coat’s face turned red. “Yes. Yes, Sir. That would be her.”

“God, she had some big ones.” He smiled. “You know I would greet the employees most mornings just so I could get a glimpse of her when she came in. You know, before she put on that bulky lab coat. I hated that she wore that lab coat.”

Lab Coat stood silently and waited patiently while Expensive Suit ‘remembered’. Finally, “God, she had a body.” Expensive suit was talking more to himself than Lab Coat at this point.

“Well, Sir, if you recall, she sued us after she was arrested. She claimed the research she was doing here caused side effects. Side effects that affected her. And her son. In a sexual way.”

“Yes, of course. She went home and fucked her own son. How could I forget that?” Expensive Suit’s mind seemed to wonder again. He smiled in a dreamy sort of way. “Yea. I remember that for sure. That slender body with those big meaty jugs. And to find out she was kinky to boot. I mean, what woman fucks her own son?”

He looked up at Lab Coat, “Did you know she fucked her own son?”

For a brief moment, Lab coat appeared annoyed, but then he paused, cleared his throat, and responded, “Yes, Sir. I did know that.”

“Is that kinky or what?”

“Yes. I supposed it was, Sir. Yes.” Lab Coat tried to muster a smile, but failed.

Expensive Suit raised his hands up high, linked his fingers, then dropped them behind his head. With that he leaned far back into his chair. Lab Coat could only image the debauchery being imagined in his head at that moment.

But then Expensive Suit sat up, a bit startled, “But we settled that, right?”

“Yes, Sir. Your lawyers counter-sued for defamation of character and I believe they added on corporate espionage and a few others. With our team of lawyers, she didn’t have a chance.” Expensive Suit didn’t notice the twinge of bitterness in Lab Coat’s voice at the end of his statement. He merely leaned back again. He looked relieved.

“So why are you bothering me about this now?”

Lab Coat became even more nervous than before. “Yesterday, we had an incident.” He paused, then continued. “A container containing test samples appears to have been compromised. We found its seal had been broken.”

Expensive suit looked at him, clearly annoyed. “What does that mean? Get to it, man.”

“A couple of outside contractors were working in the area late yesterday. We think they accidentally damaged it. They were most likely exposed.”

Expensive suit looked serious. “Do they know they were exposed?”

Lab Coat, physically shaking at this point, tells him, “No. I’m sure they do not.”

Expensive Suit sat back, once again relieved, “Then what’s the problem?” He reached over and moved his mouse. A naked woman with the large breasts engaged in a group act popped up on the screen, out of Lab Coats view. Expensive Suit’s lip curled as he watched the movement of the woman’s breasts as she easily managed to take on the three guys.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.