A Wedding Party - Cover

A Wedding Party

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - People who stay in hotels find that sometimes, rules and boundaries change. The photo inspired a caption.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   BBW   Big Breasts  

Bruce and Bill decided it would be best to hang low and rest up. They both called home just to check in and let their wives know they would probably need to stay an extra day of two. They didn’t go into details on why.

Too guilty and too tired to do any work, they decided to watch some football. They were both dozing off when they heard someone at the door. It was Tim, and he had brought his Aunt Lori, Lisa’s sister.

Tim explained his visit. “Hey, guys. Mind if we borrow your spare room? I wanted some alone time to talk with my aunt.”

Bruce and Bill looked at each other and back to Lori, who was a heavier version of Lisa. The way Tim was almost drooling over those giant boobs, both Bruce and Bill knew Tim was looking for more than just ‘talk’.

After some brief introductions, Tim led his aunt into the next room. It was clear that Aunt Lori was drunk, which was not normal. Lori was not one to drink, let alone get drunk. Which may explain why she thought it was ok for her to be there. She knew her nephew needed to talk, but it was clear to everyone else she had no clue as to what his true motives were.

Things were quiet at first, but then, “Timmy?! What are you doing?”

From the noises coming from the room, it was not hard to imagine the two of them falling over and wrestling on the bed. “Timmy. I’m your aunt.” Scuffling. “Your mom is my sister.” More scuffling. “What’s gotten into you?” And finally, a loud “Timmy?!”

Bruce and Bill looked at each other. They both seemed to be thinking the same thing, ‘Fuck!’ They had been waiting, hoping for a reason not to intervene, but it was clear now. They needed to do something.

While they had clearly crossed some boundaries in these last few hours, allowing someone to be raped in their hotel room was not going to be one of them.

They got up and moved towards the doorway, still not sure what they would find or exactly what they would do. While they knew that they could easily subdue Tim, they also knew the past few hours had made things ‘complicated’.

Tim looked so small on top of his much larger aunt. Lori’s large bra was pulled up so that her basketball size tits hung over on both sides of her chest. They would shake and jiggle in rhythm to Tim plunging in and out of her bushy blonde pussy as Lori’s large underwear swung like a flag, caught on the clasp of her right shoe. The slap of skin could be heard each time he slammed down into her, sending ripples across her fat ass.

Regardless of the last few minutes, Lori had clearly accepted her nephew’s sexual advances. The fact that a woman so large was limber enough to grab and hold both ankles was impressive, all while spreading them wide open for full penetration.

“Oh, Timmy!” had a much more loving inflection this time.

When Tim noticed that they had company, he looked up, “You guys don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do this.” No one doubted that.

Lori responded with a loud grunt as she bucked her ass up in cadence with Tim’s thrusts. The boobs bounced around even more than before, which prompted Tim to push them together as he tried to catch one of the big nipples in his mouth while not slowly down the process.

“Just look at these tits.”

Bruce and Bill looked at each other, relieved the conflict was avoided. They left with Tim having captured one of the big nipples in his mouth, forming a bridge of tit flesh between him and his aunt. Bill had to wonder how far that large breast would stretch if she managed to buck him off and across the room.

They went back out to the other room only to hear another knock on the door. It was Lisa, Julie, and Jenny, and Lisa did not look happy.

Lisa’s plan was to wait until they were all in the room, before letting them have it when they heard a cry of “Oh, Timmy. You’re making me cum, Baby!”

This was soon followed by Tim, “Oh God, Aunt Lori.”

While apprehensive of what they would find, Bruce and Bill were also relieved. Lisa’s distraction saved them from what they knew would be her chewing them a new asshole for both having fucked Jenny.

They stood back as Lisa, followed closely by Julie and Jenny, raced into the room. It was clear by now that Lisa was also feeling no pain from the booze.

“Lori? What the fuck? That’s my son!” That clearly came from Lisa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.