A Wedding Party - Cover

A Wedding Party

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - People who stay in hotels find that sometimes, rules and boundaries change. The photo inspired a caption.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   BBW   Big Breasts  

“I am so sorry, but I really need to use the bathroom.” They looked at him and smiled. Bruce pointed to the adjoining door. “I’ll just go next door.”

A few minutes later, Bruce return to find Beth naked. Her white wedding dress had been laid across the small couch. Beth was happy to see him as she immediately pulled him with her down on to the bed.

As he was being pulled, Bruce looked over to the other bed to find Julie leaned back on the edge facing them. Her dress was open in the front. She was playing with her nipples. The movement beneath Julie’s dress helped spot where Kari went and what she was doing. Julie smiled at Bruce and gave a pat on what was Kari’s head.

Bruce seemed a bit confused so Julie tried to explain. “My cousin and I are tight. We tell each other everything.”

“So why weren’t you with Beth last night?”

Beth laughed. “Someone had to make sure Steve and Jay stayed out of trouble”.

Bruce and Beth continued to make out while Julie enjoyed Kari’s talents. When Julie let out a moan, Kari slid out from beneath Julie’s dress and moved over to the other bed, where she quickly slid up between Beth’s spread legs. Bruce felt Beth tense up and suck in a moan as Kari found her tender spot.

For her part, Julie continued to play with her breasts, only now one hand was also rubbing her clit. “Kari’s sort of like our little pet.”

Hearing her name seemed to energize Kari. Beth, being the beneficiary of those efforts, was soon having a major orgasm. Bruce had to smile. Beth was indeed her mother’s daughter. Right down to the facial expressions and the pitch of her squeals and moans.

With Kari’s help, Bruce soon had his pants off. With a quick suck, she managed to guide him between Beth’s legs, which were spread wide. Bruce wasted no time jerking forward, and he soon had his entire shaft priming her pussy.

Kari rejoined Julie. Her hand replaced Julie’s at her pussy. Bruce watched them kiss a very sexy kiss. The two turned their attention back to the action going on in the next bed, but continued to play with each other.

With all the sex he’s had these last twenty-four hours, you would have thought Bruce would have lasted longer, but he didn’t. He did manage to give Beth another orgasm before giving her his load. Kari wasted no time once Bruce rolled off her to begin cleanup on her friend’s pussy.

Julie, following her lead, came over and, after a little kissing session, took to cleaning off Bruce’s cock. Once she got him nice and clean and hard, she moved over him and lowered herself down onto his cock.

Beth gently pushed Kari away and rolled over on her side facing Julie and Bruce. She softly pinched her cousin’s nipple, giving it a little twist. Kari wasted no time getting behind Julie and proceeded to ream Julie’s ass with her tongue. Julie approved.

“I don’t get it, Bruce. How did you manage to turn my perfect stuck up sister into a wanton sex machine?”

‘I don’t get it.’ Bruce felt like he should feel insulted, but given the circumstances, he’d let it slide. Did she think he put some spell on her sister or that he possessed some secret power to attract women? Did she not have a big orgasm just now when they fucked?

Beth continued, “Mom, I understand. She’ll fuck anyone. Although fucking Tim? That was a shocker.” Beth laughed.

Beth twisted Julie’s nipple enough to get a yelp. “And you fucked him too, you little whore.”

They all laughed at that. “You’re just a jealous slut because I fucked him first.”

Julie continued to ride Bruce’s cock as Beth continued to play with her nipples while Kari continued her tongue action. “Brit’s pissed at Scott. I’m sure that has a lot to do with it.” Scott was Britney’s husband.

Beth sighed. “My God. She can’t possibly be still be miffed at him for fucking that big-titted whore from his work, can she? I mean – that’s what guys do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.