A Wedding Party
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - People who stay in hotels find that sometimes, rules and boundaries change. The photo inspired a caption.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   BBW   Big Breasts  

Wedding receptions are like a prom. They provide women a chance to get all dolled up in clothes that show lots of skin for the sole purpose of getting the attention of men (or women). What better way to capture that beauty than with a disposable wedding camera?

Walk up to a beautiful woman on the street and try to take her picture and you might get pepper sprayed or beat up by her boyfriend. Do it at a wedding reception, and that same woman instantly strikes a pose, while her husband or boyfriend approves or at least tolerates you flirting with his woman.

All in the guise of saving memories for the bride and groom. Well, Bill’s view was ‘screw that – I’m keeping the camera’. He had his own memories to save.

While Bruce chose to sit in a corner table, half listening about poor Aunt Sophie, sipping on a Jack and Coke, Bill was out capturing moments and mingling with the crowd. They didn’t know who he was or how he was related or who in the bride’s family he had fucked last night.

Bruce smiled when his friend approached the bride’s father and shook his hand. Bill could definitely feel the Adrenalin boost. This was the man whose wife and daughter he had fucked just a few hours earlier.

“Congratulations, Sir. My name’s Bill – friend of the groom. May I say, you have the most beautiful daughters. But of course, they would have to be with such a beautiful mother.” With that he reached up and briefly touched Lisa’s arm.

The father of the bride half-smiled. Not exactly a people person, Bill noted. But Lisa thanked him for his compliment. “We’re both very proud of our girls. But you know it’s what’s on the inside that counts, and we raised our daughters to be good Christian women.”

“I can tell, Ma’am. Fine women indeed.”

Bill looked towards Tim. “And Tim.” Bill reached out so he and Tim could shake hands. “You are a lucky man, growing up around all these beautiful women.”

Lisa pulled her son in close, putting her hand on his chest. “I think we’re the ones lucky to have Tim. Although, I admit, him being my only son and all,”, Lisa leaned in as if to tell a secret, “I do tend to spoil him the most.”

Bill glanced over at her husband to see the expression on his face when Lisa said that. He obviously agreed with his wife but not in a favorable way.

Bill looked back to Lisa. “I have no doubt you do. As I said, he’s a lucky guy to have had you. As a mother.” Bill paused to take in another look at them all, then, “Hey! Group family photo?”

How could they say no? Bill spent the next few minutes taking pictures of Lisa and her family. Bill would not have thought too much about how hands-on motherly Lisa was with her son (fixing his tie, his hair, picking off a piece of lint from his jacket) had he not seen them both naked, fucking like rabbits. Bill had no doubt there would be lots more fucking in their future.

The clinking of glasses ended his photo shoot, which was Bill’s signal to start his way back to his friend. Beth of course turned her attention to her new husband as they kissed.

Once the speeches, toasts, and other formalities were out of the way, the band started. Steve, the groom, had just stepped out to dance with his mom when Julie approached. She thought it best to step out to talk.

“If anyone asks, we all went to the club together because Steve asked you and he’s the one who invited you today. Not that anyone should ask, but we told everyone that Brit and Aunt Lisa stayed the night in my room, and Tim spent the night in Steve and Jay’s. Got it?”

They both nodded and agreed, “Sure”.

Bruce then told Julie about her cousin walking in on them with Lisa. She laughed. “Don’t worry about Beth. From what I hear, she and Kari crashed a frat party last night and took on all comers. She won’t be saying much.” Kari was her maid of honor.

Bruce and Bill hinted that they were available, in case Julie had some free time, but she seemed to not get the hint. What they didn’t see was her big smile as she walked away.

They had both spent the last fifteen minutes hearing all about the political views of an uncle of the groom and most likely would have spent another fifteen minutes had Lisa not walked past their table. If she hadn’t touched Bruce’s shoulder, they might have not even noticed. All the political talk and lack of sleep had a brain numbing effect.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.