Just Friends
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A group of teenagers find themselves going down a path that none anticipated

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First  

Of course all pretense of innocence was gone, so the next day when they met the only rule Sam had for Mike was no insertion. For today at least, she intended to remain a virgin.

She was wearing her typical uniform of pullover shirt, shorts, and athletic shoes. When she started taking them off, Mike stopped her, and asked if he could do the honors. She agreed, so Mike had her sit on the bed while he untied her shoes and slipped them off.

Next he stood her up, grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt, and slowly pulled it over her head. As her breasts came into view, she suddenly became shy; she wanted to stop him, and run into the next room. She wanted to grab his hands, but for some reason she was frozen in place--well not really frozen, she was shaking like a leaf.

For Mike’s part, he was sporting a painful erection before he saw her breasts, and after he saw them, it seemed to become even harder.

He stood her up, and unsnapped her shorts. When he pulled the zipper down, he was right over her clit, and the feelings were fantastic. The shorts were tight, and in guiding her shorts down, both hands slid straight down her ass making full contact.

As he reached for the elastic waist band of her panties, she knew that she was passing the point of no return, plus she was totally embarrassed. She was gushing, and it was all that she could to to stand still. She also knew that she should stop him, but the excitement was just too great.

The panties were very sheer, and wonderfully accentuated her camel toes. Mike was guiding them down, and found himself bending at the waist. He didn’t know why, but he dropped to his knees, and found himself face to face with the object of his desire. It was beautiful, and the aroma was heady.

He grabbed both cheeks, and pulled her closer, and buried his nose in her crotch.

She was torn between lying on her stomach so that Mike could have easy access to her ass, or lying on her back so that Mike could return the favor from yesterday.

Mike led her to the bed, and gently lay her on her back, making the decision for her. He tied her arms first, and when he got to the legs, Sam got a huge lump in her throat. She wanted to scream “NO!” She wanted to keep her legs clamped tightly together. She was shaking almost uncontrollably.

When Mike gently grabbed her ankle, she jerked if from his hand.

He got a very concerned look on his face, and asked if she was having second thoughts. He offered to stop immediately.

That offer was what turned the page for her; he was so caring and considerate that she knew that she would be safe with him. In short order, she was tied spread-eagled on the bed. Wonderfully exposed!

For all of her earlier fear, just as soon as Sam was on display, she went into overdrive.

He didn’t even bother with tickling; once she was tied to the bed, he got between her legs, and started running his hands up and down her thighs. He could see the moisture from her arousal glistening on her pussy.

There was so much moisture that Sam could actually feel it between her ass cheeks.

Mike was also in a quandary; he knew that she had tasted him the day before, he knew that “everyone” did it, but he had never done it, and he was a little scared.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.