Just Friends - Cover

Just Friends

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A group of teenagers find themselves going down a path that none anticipated

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First  

Sam couldn’t get the idea of seeing, touching, and maybe even tasting Mike out of her head, so she had an idea.

When Mike arrived, she told him that plans had changed. He was crestfallen until she told him that the change was that he would be tied up today, and just like her the day before, he would be stripped to his underwear.

He was a little scared about giving up control, but the thought of being mostly naked, and being touched by Sam was overpowering.

Sam knew that according to the rules, with his underwear on, she wouldn’t be able to really touch his “thing”, but she would be able feel it through the cloth of his underwear. The truth was that she wanted to really feel it; she wanted skin on skin contact. Somehow she just couldn’t bring herself to have him get completely naked.

They got to her bedroom, and he removed his shirt. Sam knew that yesterday she had made him turn his back, and that only seemed fair for her to do, but she just couldn’t do it. His pants came down, his boxers came into view, and with them, his erection.

She almost, almost, gave into her urges, and asked him to get totally naked, but her self-control took over, and she had to be satisfied with viewing his hard on covered by material. She tied him to the bed starting with his arms. The leg bands of his shorts were a little loose, so when she tied his legs, she got a pretty good view of his balls and his sparse public hair. She tried to see his erection, but it was pointing up, flush with his belly, so it was covered.

She took her own advice from the day before, and started at his head, and worked her way down.

Mike had never felt anything as good as this. Her gentle touches on his face, neck, and chest were electrifying. The sheer pleasure, even absent the eroticism was wonderful. He tried his best to lie still, and just enjoy.

As she worked her way down from his chest to his belly, he started squirming, which caused the very head of his erection to poke out through the fly of his boxers. The more he squirmed, the more it poked out until almost his entire penis was visible.

Sam was watching this happen, and was desperate to get her hands on it, but she was scared at the same time. She wasn’t so sure about putting it in her mouth. Yesterday, she’d had visions of eating it up, but that had been in the throes of passion, and, because she was tied up and unable to deliver on that promise, it was an easy promise to make.

To Mike it seemed as if she was approaching his dick in a slow, teasing, tantalizing way. In reality, Sam was just trying to get up the nerve.

Finally she touched it, Mike exclaimed, “Oh my God,” and then time stood still. They were both holding their breath.

Sam was intrigued by the velvety softness of the exterior, and rock hardness underneath. It twitched, and a very small amount of pre-cum leaked out the end. Almost mesmerized, she touched it with her thumb, and smoothed it around the head.

She began moving her hand back and forth, which elicited another drop of jism. It took all the courage she could muster, but eventually, using her free hand, she got a little of it on her finger, and gave it a tentative sniff, which wasn’t bad at all. She decided to go all in, gave it a lick, and decided that it tasted pretty good.

Emboldened by this, she very hesitantly started leaning forward while she look into Mike’s eyes. As she got closer and closer she wondered if he would be grossed out. All she saw on his face was a look of anticipation, and in her hand she could feel him jutting his hips forward trying to make contact.

She was finally close enough that she gave his “thing” a little kiss right on the head. This caused Mike to moan loudly, and jut his hips forward, causing some insertion that Sam had not intended at all.

What really surprised her was how good it felt in her mouth, and how good it tasted. It was also a super turn-on to see, hear, and feel Mike’s reaction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.