Just Friends - Cover

Just Friends

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A group of teenagers find themselves going down a path that none anticipated

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First  

Until that day, they were just friends: Mike, Samantha, Paul, and Tom.

Until that day, they were only peripherally aware of their different genders.

Until that day, the only the only deference made to Sam’s gender was that she was given privacy when she needed to “go”, and when she was changing clothes.

Until that day, they were just teenagers out looking for fun.

Sam had started developing breasts about a year ago, but they were still small enough and unobtrusive enough that she usually went braless, she also had started developing some hair down there, not that they boys would know. She was also drop-dead gorgeous, but the boys really didn’t notice that either because she was just Sam to them.

On that day, Sam was wearing some fairly normal hang-out duds: a crop top, no bra, shorts, and athletic shoes. They were walking across large vacant lot headed to the pool, and Sam was feeling a little playful, so she started poking Mike. This led to a short wrestling match where Mike placed his leg behind hers, and essentially tripped her.

It was not as rough as it sounds because he really just lowered her to the ground. When they came to rest, he was straddling her mid section holding her arms over her head.

Sam should have quit while she was ahead, but that was not in the cards, it was game-on. She started squirming, twisting, and bucking trying to get her legs up and wrapped around Mike’s head.

All this did was make him slide forward on her torso, which accomplished two things, it pushed her crop top up even higher exposing the bottom half of her breasts, and it moved his crotch, much closer to her face.

Sam didn’t notice these things, she just fought on, squirming, twisting, and bucking trying to get her legs up around his head so that she could pull him off. Every time that she pulled her legs up, it would pull the back of her shorts down an inch or so, and then when she put her legs down, the friction with the grass would hold them in the lowered position.

After a dozen or so times, her shorts were all the way down to the bottom of her ass cheeks in the back, and about half-way down in the front.

Tom and Paul could see this, but this was Sam, and they really weren’t thinking in terms of sex, they were thinking in terms of play. Tom, the goofiest of the four, grabbed her shorts, and yanked them off her legs so that all she had on the bottom were panties.

Mike had no idea what had happened with Sam’s shorts, and Sam who wasn’t thinking about sex either, just got more feisty. Mike asked for help with her legs, so Paul and Tom each grabbed a leg, and sat on it at about knee level, and for leverage each got a handhold about mid-thigh.

With Sam completely immobilized, she suddenly became aware of her predicament. She looked down, realized that now her breasts were completely exposed, and that just beyond them she could clearly see into the legs of Mike’s shorts. Mike looked down as well, saw her breasts, and instantly got hard. This too was evident to Sam, so she became aroused as well.

At the other end, Paul and Tom were getting a pretty good view of Sam’s pussy through some fairly translucent panties, and they watched a small wet spot appear between her legs. Without conscious thought, their hands, with minds of their own, started to slowly move up her legs.

Mike released her arms, and she just lay there panting. His intent was to pull her top down covering her breasts, but his hands didn’t obey that command. Just like the other two guys, his hands had a mind of their own, so instead of covering her boobs with her shirt, he ended up covering them with his hands. He expected a harsh reaction, but all he saw on Sam’s face was a funny contemplative look.

Mike was very inexperienced, but his hands knew what to do; they started massaging those wonderful breasts, and toying with the nipples. He knew that he was doing the right thing because Sam let out a little sigh, and developed a couple of serious THOs.

Paul and Tom had reached the top of her legs, and their hands were barely brushing up against her pussy, but they weren’t sure what to do next. Just like Mike, they both expected an explosive reaction from Sam.

By now, Sam was fully aroused. Of course she had masturbated before, but she had never been touched by anyone else, and the three sets of hands were electric. She knew where this might lead, and she was torn.

She had never even envisioned losing her virginity at the hands of these three turkeys in the middle of an overgrown vacant lot. On the other hand, this just felt great, and she felt liberated for reasons that she just couldn’t understand.

She kept thinking to herself, why the fuck am I not doing anything. Mike is fondling my boobs, while Paul and Tom are touching my coochie. Mike has let go of my arms, I could easily punch him in the nose, but god this feels so good.

The other two are touching my pussy--holy crap--they are not touching my pussy any longer, they are actually pulling down my panties, and I am doing nothing to stop it. I am being totally submissive, why?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.