Ascent of Vulvador - Cover

Ascent of Vulvador

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Veen, the freelance pilot of a space freighter, finds his weakness of masculinity when amongst women is his saving grace when taken aboard the Atalanta; a ship run by a harshly matriarchal society. He finds that the mysteries of the planet Vulvador, somewhere he has been given good reason to avoid, will become his destiny. Should he manage to escape the attentions of both those on the Atalanta and Vulvador, a woman awaits him back on the planet he ventured from; intent on him keeping silent.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Despite a night of exhaustive emissions of his seed, Veen erected healthily as the evidence of it upon the glistening latex was viewed with mocking delight by the women, Arna receiving a thorough spanking across Candia’s knees, in lieu of her wanton lust in allowing it to happen; the girl’s tears flowing as the dominant woman’s firm hand had her soft cheeks brought to a rosy Glow with sadistic pleasure.

“There’s a price to pay for every pleasure my sweet, and you’ve many pleasures to come ... and others to witness.” The delivery of the spanking had aroused the stern woman no end, and as she let the girl slip to the floor to kneel and rub at her sore cheeks while she wept, Veen’s erection stiffened as Hoona and Varnella showed her the evidence of his part in the lusty encounter, their smiles acute, as his seemed dripped from the latex, and Candia’s eyes showed his that he had a price to pay also. She lifted the gossamer-like garment she’d spent the night in to waist level, as she approached the cowering Veen, showing him the grace of her large thighs and the needy slot of her cunt, her eyes filled with intent.

“Down you go ... on your back ... I’m in need of a little use of you myself now.” Varnella and Hoona laughed cynically as he lay back on the circular bed obediently, and Candia straddled his shoulders, showing him the gape of her cunt and the inviting pucker of her arsehole as she slowly descended. He wriggled just a little, and gasped for the air he knew he’d need, and then sniffed at the delightful whiffs on offer as her flesh consumed his face, the wet gorge of her cunt engulfing his nose, the tangy sweetness of her pucker gratefully received by his lips and tongue, having his cock pulse rigid as she began to edge back and forth, stimulating both holes against the contours of his face. Hoona and Varnella grinned their approval as she began to ride his face vigorously, her stimulation gratified by Veen’s feeble spluttering a and snorts for breath when her clitoris passed his nose and allowed him that brief opportunity, only to have the warmth of her cunt smother it again, and threaten to consume him with its flowing juices.

Candia gasped with the gratifying stimulation his face offered as she moved toward orgasm, her tart smile now focused on Arna’s puffy eyes as she watched Veen dominated, Candia’s broad thighs and generous cheeks slipping back and forth lustily in her urgency to come.

“Oh yes! ... yes! ... see how a male should be used girl ... Ohhhh!!!” Veen’s back arched, and his feet kicked out involuntarily, fighting for breath as Candia ground her full weight down on his face and moaned in ecstasy, her orgasm at his expense, lush and deeply fulfilling in the raw essence of satisfaction in dominating him. Veen felt her entire body tense and shimmer as he nearly blacked out, his cock saluting the wondrous denial of its usage as it boned in need of spurting in her honour, before her jigging orgasm resided and she eased back to allow his stickily lubricated face some air. Veen’s head swam with light-headedness as his pained lungs took in air, but Candia was not quite finished with him yet.

Her sneering eyes looked down at him through her cleavage as she panted contentedly in the wake of a victorious orgasm, but that contentment was not quite complete. Hoona and Varnella sniggered with delight as she shifted her weight to straddle him in the opposite direction, and pulling her cheeks wide before settling the full availability and flavour of her anus upon his face.

“Lick my arsehole in thanks ... lick it well, get your tongue right up there ... show me your respect for being allowed to favour me.” Veen need no prompting at the invitation to lick at the tangy pucker, his nose taking in the lush perfumes of her sticky crevice, as his tongue lapped and caressed at the tangs of her anal ring; Candia giving out a soothed sigh as her pucker dilated to allow his tongue easier access, which Veen accepted gratefully, pressing his face tight against her flesh as his tongue probed deep in the pleasures obedience of his duty.

Varnella grinned at seeing the surprised look on Candia’s face, shuffling her broad cheeks a little as she gasped at the depth of pleasure the adoring massage and extension of his tongue awarded her; the redhead had taught him well, his expertise in arse-licking had her so exhilarated, she decided he’d earned favour too, and smiled as she awarded Veen a thrilling surprise too, gently curling her fingers around the standing cock, and taking command of it. She sighed again with utter contentment as her gentle masturbation of his cock, had Veen dart his tongue back and forth even more vigorously, his tongue aching as he sniffed at her perfumes and stretched his tongue deep into her slippery warmth as his balls responded to the working of his cock. Her delight at feeling it pulse rigidly in her fingers as she thumbed his exposed glans with one hand, whilst teasing the nails of the other across it, had her ready to see his seed surrendered to her.

“There ... that’s so much better than being confined in a sack with another submissive isn’t it? ... you’ll show us all what really makes you come now, won’t you.” The tease of her words, the truth of which he couldn’t deny, and the manipulating pleasure of her spiteful dominance as he licked furtively at her anus in absolute submission, had him explode into a lush orgasm, Candia laughing wickedly as a torrent of seed burst from his cock, his tongue darting and probing frantically as she squeezed her delicious buttocks down on him, Veen wanting the moment to never end, as the pulsing spurts of seed confirmed his true colours in the bliss of pure submissive ecstasy. Even Varnella was amazed at just where he found the magnitude of seed, given his worthy expulsions to the latex during the night, but there it was, spurting and dribbling at the behest of Candia’s hand, as he sniffed and snorted with his tongue deep in her arsehole.

Candia dismounted her beast of burden, and whilst he was still panting in the wake of his orgasm, had him lick the globules of seed from her fingers with the tongue that had pleased her so efficiently. She glanced at Varnella as he licked the salty blobs away dutifully.

“I can see now why you let him keep his balls ... there are women here who’d pay a handsome sum for such submissive ability, should you ever tire of it ... but I can’t see that you ever would.” Hoona looked enviously at him, she was now determined to have her arse licked by him too, at some point, but the appearance of a reconnaissance guard landing her flight scooter below the steps of one of the open archways which led to the chamber, meant that would have to wait. She simply had the pleasure of leaving Veen with a veiled threat.

“Me too ... I can see why he’s likely to go all the way to the pleasure of execution one day, with his balls still attached as his head’s lopped off, or he dances on a rope ... as is inevitable with all males when their use has run its course.” She stepped away with studied arrogance, through the covered archway to see what the guard had that necessitated her landing in an otherwise unauthorised spot. Candia and Varnella moved to the archway inquisitively, and saw Hoona beckoning them down excitedly as she spoke with the guard; the two strutted down the one hundred yards or so ... leaving Veen alone with Arna. He realised that now was his chance. Fashioning a sheet from one of the beds like a toga to cover his modesty, he then tugged Arna to her feet.

“Let’s go ... now ... I can get you back to the Atalanta ... and Zeeta” Arna hesitated slightly at first, shocked by even the notion of escaping the sadistic Candia, the thought of Zeeta helped, as Veen pulled her to her feet and thrust another sheet at her. They went to the large portal that led down to the open Plaza where the Wasp lay, pointing it out to her.

“You’ll have to lead, it won’t do for me to be seen leading you.” They must have looked like a mistress and pet, come from some ritualistic event, but those women that even noticed them as they made smartly through the array of vehicles gave no more than a smile as they progressed, and no-one raised an eyebrow as the Wasp lifted off, so often did ships arrive and embark.

Hoona expressed her wild enthusiasm for the opportunity that the proud guard’s monitor displayed to them, Candia equally enthusing, and Varnella feigning a level of interest in something which was of little concern to her in reality.

“It’s definitely those Blackhall bitches who took Breda ... camped out north of the river, they must have a worthy prize in mind indeed ... and what ever it is, it must be giving them some trouble, in having them risk such exposure...” Candia grinned wickedly, scanning the remarkable clarity of the covertly taken image.

“There must be at least twenty of them there ... that would make a severe dent in their resources if they were captured ... and executed. I’m sure our Derma would be most enthusiastic about that part...” Hoona grinned and flicked open the communicator in her pocket.

“Hi Derma ... come and meet us at the High Palace ... yes, come quickly ... we’ve something to tell you.” Candia had the guard go and alert fifty of their finest, and have them assemble on the transport plaza, then the three made their way back up the covered archway.

Candia gasped and placed her hands to her hips, on noting the stillness of the space they’d just left ... and its emptiness.

“That girl! How could she dare!” The distraction of the task now in hand, eased her indignance just a little, the confusion over what was more immediately important, acting as a buffer. Varnella was livid at first, primarily with Veen’s show of disobedience, which she’d have him pay dearly for, when she inevitably caught up with him; that genuine state of anger bode well for her though, both Candia and Hoona noting her genuine ire ... though the reason behind it was not as theirs. It exonerated her from any complicity in a plot to wrest Arna from Candia ... perfectly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.