Ascent of Vulvador - Cover

Ascent of Vulvador

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Veen, the freelance pilot of a space freighter, finds his weakness of masculinity when amongst women is his saving grace when taken aboard the Atalanta; a ship run by a harshly matriarchal society. He finds that the mysteries of the planet Vulvador, somewhere he has been given good reason to avoid, will become his destiny. Should he manage to escape the attentions of both those on the Atalanta and Vulvador, a woman awaits him back on the planet he ventured from; intent on him keeping silent.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Zeeta lay back and sighed, as she played her favourite vibrator up and down the wet crevice of her sex, the screen on the wall showing one of the later videos of her and her beloved Arna, embracing in orgasm as they writhed entwined in sharing a curved and double headed dildo. Sated momentarily by a rich orgasm, her hopes boosted by the commissioning of the somewhat mercenary Varnella, she flicked the screen to one of the live external cameras, and laughed cynically as she watched the Wasp limp slowly down through space toward Vulvador.

She knew the redhead thrived on the most sadistic treats of feminine domination, gleaned from both her own darker practices on the Atalanta, and those of the most dominant women on Vulvador - the planet the ruthless Zeeta intended to be dictatorial queen of, sooner rather than later, and there were women there she would delight in having executed most publicly as soon as that was achieved. Knowing Varnella, she knew the slow progress of the Wasp would be more to do with her indulging her sexual appetite upon the pitiful Veen, than it was to do with the ship’s temporary loss of full power. A second screen flashed to light automatically, a view of a docking bay into which another ship arrived. She watched as three hooded and trussed males where whipped down the gantry, her guards placing placards over their necks after discussing with their female captors; they were pirates, and would be displayed as such to all on board. Zeeta’s cunt tingled with renewed vigour as she slipped into tight black latex and chose a particularly vicious whip; she would vent some of her spite with vindictive pleasure.

Veen was more than just amazed at the speed with which Varnella had had his ship refitted with some of her equipment, he was also committed to sampling it. He lay strapped face down on an X-shaped padded bench, his chin facing a comfortable padded extension which would see the delectable cheeks of the redhead when she had satisfied herself with the use of the whip. He howled and then whimpered in pain as she cracked the whip with a lusty sigh, her cunt oozing as she stood naked and watched him writhe for her pleasure. Veen was cheated of any compensatory stimulation, his cock and balls hanging free through a cut at the end of the bench. Hanging free maybe, but a steel tube down his urethra, connected by bands across his helmet to a steel ring tight behind his bell, and his balls encased in a black moulded pouch; all ominously wired to an electrical device. A steel plug plumbed the depths of his anus, also wired, to complete the fetching outfit. A mirror in the floor below his genitalia, ensured Varnella would not miss every twitch, bolt of pure agony, and ejaculation in total submission when the time came.

Varnella unleashed the whip with sadistic vigour, enjoying seeing him broken with the pain, writhing in the misery that she alone created, he not daring to beg for the mercy she’d never show. As he wept like a child after a particularly generous salvo of cutting strokes, she rubbed her clitoris with the handle of the whip, her pleasure at reducing him awarding her supreme contentment.

“You might think you’re submissive and will go unnoticed by the women of Vulvador, now that you wear the official mark of a slave ... but that mark alone won’t suffice in convincing them that you’re owned absolutely. Any slight hint of impudence or defiance from you, will result in your being relieved of your balls ... and probably your life.” She let the whip drop, it’s handle wet and glistening with her juices, and picked up a small electronic device before straddling the bench at its head. Veen’s cock flexed and poked rigid as he sniffed at her cunt, the scent of her arousal at his agony, making him want to spend there and then. She eased herself forward and let him taste her juices.

“You lick me in thanks for what you’ve had so far ... and what you’re about to receive. I guarantee you’ll have the most submissive hands-free orgasm you’ve ever had ... when I’m satisfied that you’re thoroughly broken.” Veen duly worked his tongue into her slippery folds, she pursing her lips with the pleasurable thoughts of what he was to endure as she spread her glistening butterfly for his attention. She allowed him to rasp at her clitoris, before pushing his face down to service the savoury heat of her arsehole, and erupted into a satisfying orgasm as her eyes focused on the device that would prepare her for the orgasms to come. Veen felt his cock strain at the ring, believing it to be as hard as was possible, as he probed his tongue deep in dutiful submission while she tensed and moaned victoriously, but he was learn otherwise. She sighed with satisfaction and eased her scented crack from his face, picking up the instrument.

“I’ve broken many a cocksure male by this method, had them give up their darkest secrets, had them beg to be executed, had them spend and beg to be castrated mid torrent ... a request which I’ve duly obliged on occasion. You’ll know its torment now ... then you’ll be ready to face life on Vulvador as my slave.” She stood tall, a cruel grin covering her face as she flicked her red hair, then turned the dial just a little way. Veen tensed in pain, then bucked all he could against the restrictive bonds as cock, balls, and anus were gripped by the pulsing surge. He wailed at the perpetual torment, his cock taken to a rigidity which felt as though the blood vessels would burst. Varnella smiled nonchalantly as she wound it down, leaving him gasping for breath.

“There ... just a taste of what’s to come, just to get you used to the pleasure. We’ll soon have you ready to beg anything of me to make it stop ... then you’ll succumb to it’s painful magic, and spend for me - you do want to please me, don’t you?” She grinned as she wound the dial round again, and sneered as Veen jerked rigid, wailing as his cock perked and pulsed rock hard, the current flowing through his bell as it poked in captivity in the throes of torture, the tube down his urethra feeling as though it were burning, his balls giving the sensation of being squeezed in a vice, while his anus felt as though invaded by a red-hot poker. Varnella grinned with supreme satisfaction as he writhed and cried out pitifully, his tone telling her he’d come in no time at all; she prompted his expulsion, knowing his submission to all things feminine was a given anyway - but her sadism had to be sated, just the same.

“As soon as I saw you at that bar, I knew you’d be mine, I saw in your eyes how you wanted to go down on your knees and submit to me ... Well now I’ve chosen to own you, you must suffer the consequences. You’ll come now, in tribute to my absolute dominance.” He lifted his eyes to see her cruel smile as she twisted the dial full on, his cock feeling as though it had ruptured as the pain took him to a blissful ectasy; the coursing current blending with the pleasure of a divine orgasm in utter defeat. Varnella laughed cynically as she watched the bolt of hot cream spurt through the tubular sound to meet its reflection on the mirror below, she then sighing with arrogant delight at seeing his tortured and boning cock pulse a torrent of seed from his encased balls, his tribute in defeat so worthy and given up so obediently.

She wound the dial down, and listened to him whimper as she mounted the seat and spread her cunt once more, pleased to see him offer his tongue eagerly from his tearful face. His cock wained, milky seed dribbling from the tube which kept it semi erect, his anus now tingling in earnest as he took comfort in dutifully offering thanks for his punishing orgasm. His tongue lapped and caressed her folds, the strong scent of her dominant arousal making his cock twitch again already, as he wallowed in the sexual euphoria of submission to the supreme redhead. Varnella caressed his hair, unable to hide her pleasure at having taken him as a prize.

“Oooooh! ... good boy ... good boy ... Ohhhhh ... I know I can depend on you to obey my every command ... you’re such a pitiful cur, I’ve a good mind to turn you over to the women of Vulvador ... oooooh! ... it would be such a pleasure to see you hanged ... you’ll lick my arsehole now.” She edged up impatiently and exposed the hot and savoury delight of her anus to his tongue, which he accepted most willingly; her sadistic suggestion having him yearning to come again as he probed the spice and heat of her welcoming pucker, she stretching her legs as she worked her clitoris hard. Her ecstasy was magnificent as she came hard, and in wholesome satisfaction at his expense, his denial of another spending, almost as ecstatic as an orgasm as he watched the pleasure of his dominant Mistress.

Veen’s reward for bringing Varnella to orgasm, was to be allowed to watch the Wasp’s approach to Vulvador through the port observation window ... while she indulged her daily fitness regime by whipping him. As he smarted and whined with each bite of the lash, his eyes looked beyond Vulvador for as long as he could, looking at the sparkles in the inky blackness and wishing he were going anywhere but to the planet closing in. He could see nothing but Vulvador all too soon, Varnella relenting with the whip to prepare him for embarkation, eager to be on this particular expedition, and quietly contented - as well as triumphant - to have claimed Veen as her slave. As he viewed the nearing terrain with trepidation, and masochistic anticipation, his cock stood high as she slipped a ball-gag into his mouth, and purred with sadistic pleasure on tightening the strap to silence him.

“You’ll be given plenty of reason to whine when we’re down there, but it would fall on deaf ears anyhow ... and there’s no reason they need to see your face...” Her spiteful smile had his cock pulsing as she slipped a tight latex hood over his head, laughing as she let the neck snap tightly against his flesh, just above the leather collar from which her leash of ownership was attached. Veen snorted wildly through the gauze nose vent, his eyes just as wild through the peep-holes in the hood as they scanned the dominant redhead. He watched as she enveloped her delicious figure in a tight crotchless skin of latex, her full figure resplendent in its femininity as she bent to pull her high boots on, then sat with her cunt exposed with the boots undone. She smiled sternly and pointed a finger at them, the other hand nursing her cunt as the latex warmed to her flesh.

“You’ll tie my boots now ... Now!” Veen crawled obediently to her, and began to criss-cross the long laces, his cock standing rudely at the lush humility of being made to help dress his Mistress, his eyes flicking from the holes in the hood, between the lacing of the boots and the finger at her juiced cunt as it wet the surrounding latex, making it shine. She smiled wickedly on zipping the crotch when he’d tied the boots, spreading her legs and pointing to the shiny patch which now silhouetted her cunt lips in relief. She eased the hood up to expose his mouth, the tightness of the hood stretched around his upper teeth, paining him.

“Lick this clean ... then we’ll adorn you with the final items which’ll have you constantly reminded of my dominance over you.” Veen did not hesitate in plying his tongue across the soft latex, savouring the salty tastes and texture as her lips bulged against the slippery latex. She sighed and smiled curtly as she pulled his head away from her crotch, eased the tight hood down again about his neck, then stood, and sauntered across to a cabinet which she’d commandeered and filled with her favourite objects of domination. She took two items and sauntered back on her long legs, the glorious silhouette of her femininity squeaking in the tight latex. She kept one object concealed behind her hand and wrist, showing him a broad but minute leather collar, smiling wickedly.

“Down to go, arse in the air ... let me see those balls which have helped you submit so readily, and justly, to femininity.” Veen duly obliged, his jewels hanging exposed for her inspection, his cock pulsing as he heard her place something weighty on the bench, then felt her delicate hand fondle his sack.

“This will serve as a sign of my ownership of you, and have you know it at all times.” He gasped as he felt the neck of his scrotum being collared; the tube like leather cuff, pushing his balls down tight in the sack as she buckled it with a smile.

“There! A visual sign that you’re dominated and under my control ... it feels exquisite, doesn’t it? ... and a fitting companion for the next item.” She didn’t wait to hear his affirmation that the collar appeased his feeble sense of submission, sneering as she watched his cock bob in salute to the lush feeling that his balls were now exposed and rudely displayed in vulnerability, picking the other item from the bench. Veen’s cock bolted rigid as the commanding redhead showed him a broad anal plug, it’s shiny metallic bomb-like shape, with flat hasp to stop it disappearing into his bowels, took up most of the width of her delicate hand with it’s imposing girth. She unzipped her crotch and watched him cower as she turned the broad beast in the lips of her cunt, smearing it with her ample lubrication.

“This is one of my largest pacifiers ... we wouldn’t want it to split you when it’s fitted would we?” She zipped herself up and sauntered round behind him, and delighted in watching him shudder as she touched the cold pointed end to his exposed pucker.

“ ... it’s one of my favourite tools of ownership ... not only will the feel of it remind you permanently that you’re owned, the width before the hasp is suitably broad. This’ll keep your anus stretched wide, as often happens when a soul experiences extreme fear, and you’ll know fear enough as is, where we’re going”. Veen groaned through the latex hood, sucking the elastic skin tight across his mouth as he tried in vain to gasp air other than through the rudimentary nose vent, as Varnella forced the pug slowly in. She smiled with satisfaction as the resistance of his anal ring gave way to the pressure, and stretched close to splitting, enjoying Veen’s whimpering and noting his cock perk rigidly between his legs.

“I see you’re enjoying its introduction, just you relax and accept it ... you’ve no choice in the matter.” Her spite rose as she used the flat of her hand, Veen’s eyes watering as he snivelled through the hood on her easing the plug home. She sneered with satisfaction as she watched the bulbous girth swallowed, then watched his anus close, as best it could, over the still broad circumference before the hasp, Veen’s cheek muscles flexing as he tried to come to terms with the discomfort.

His mind was teased by the confusing sensations which followed the initial pain; he’d read and heard of the practice of anal plugging by a dominant Mistress, and had masturbated over its symbolism, and the physical and mental pleasure it awarded both parties. His anus squeezed at the plug with what miniscule movement the huge invader would allow as his numbed anus began to warm to its presence, as it in turn, warmed to its tight accommodation. Her whip had confirmed to her his submissive status which he could not hide, and any resistance to it from his rational mind had been subdued expertly, with his masochistic spend in ecstasy as he was teased to the point of breaking by her cruel electrical torture. Now the plug served to take him further down to a level which increased the satisfaction of her dominance, its dormant presence teasing his cock to a rigid erection in honour of its stimulating permanence.

Her words rang true as his balls and anus tingled with the fear of what lay ahead, increased subliminally by that manufactured by the plug; the feeling of being permanently mid-defecation, excited both his submission and masochism to a lush sexual high. As the sultry redhead approached with a broad collar and leash, he was reduced to wanting to submit to her in absolute surrender, crushed by her power, and willing to be shown as a pathetic cur to whatever awaited him below. His greatest fear now, was that her novelty of his ownership would wain before time, and he’d know the fate of the cur he’d first seen her with, before his contentment at her humiliations were fulfilled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.