6 December 2006 - Cover

6 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Trisha's plan to break up Dan and Karen is put into action. Wendy visits, anxious to find out if Dan and Karen are still a couple. Dan is needed by Joyce to bowl for her team in the mid season tournament..."She'd practically kill me if she caught us fucking. You'd have to go by about five." "Don't worry, I'll take a cab and be gone before she arrives," Trisha reassured him, _"This is going to be so much fun, her catching us fucking in bed. Dan, I love big diamond engagement rings."_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Joyce stood close to Dan, pressing her tit to his arm, and he smiled again at her available cleavage. They watched as the scorekeeper printed the teams and total scores on the big board.

“The first team in the two-point total pins mid-season tournament game is captained by ... Tony Bishop, and the second team is captained by ... Joyce Young!” was announced.

Joyce squealed with delight and quickly embraced Dan around the shoulders, giving him a kiss on the lips, then congratulating the other two members of their team. They gathered together to talk strategy as to who would bowl in what order.

“Maybe I’ll do the same and give you a kiss when you get a strike,” Joyce offered.

“I hope I can earn at least one kiss.”

“You just might earn more than a kiss from me,” she anticipated.

“I should bowl first,” Dan mentioned, and the others on the team looked at him. “Because I have the lowest average, and we should finish with our strongest players.”

It was agreed, and the two teams prepared to do battle, with the remaining teams watching and predicting the winner.


Joyce sat beside Dan, her hand resting casually high above his knee. He stood to begin the finals with her patting him on the ass. “Come, Dan, bowl me really great!” She encouraged. ‘Bowl me good,’ she said, implying that she would ball me or fuck me good.

Dan took his customary stance, holding the ball in the palm of his left hand just below his chin, and released it with the usual left-to-right curl. He caught the left side of the headpin and sent it against the other two while the ball deflected to take out the two on the left. A strike!

A surge of adrenaline flowed through his body as he prepared for his second frame. He did his best to duplicate his first bowl, and hitting the center pin slightly off resulted in the left number two pin teetering side to side. He held his breath a moment and yelled, yes, as it fell over!

Dan returned to his teammates, receiving the customary high fives plus two kisses from Joyce. “I told you I’d give you a kiss for every strike. Good bowling, Dan.”

The two teams continued in rotating order, and Joyce matched Dan’s two strikes, but he gave her only one kiss.

“Shouldn’t I receive a second kiss?”

“I’m saving one for later on,” he smiled. She loved seeing his eyes take in her deep cleavage.

The players on each team rotated turns and switched lanes. Joy took pleasure in sitting close to Dan, giving him looks at her available cleavage. He managed to bowl four more strikes during his game, receiving the same number of kisses from Joyce.

Other bowlers noticed the increased display of affection between Dan and Joyce during the championship game. She and Tony Bishop were keeping pace with each other, and every roll of the ball was critical for the total pin count.

The crowd gathered close as the two bowlers prepared to bowl their last frames, nine and ten, with the tenth divided into three bowls for total points scored. The overhead automatic scoreboard showed them tied at 252. In the ninth, Tony scored a strike for a fifteen-count to be added to his next two bowls.

Dan and Joyce stood side by side, arms around each other’s waists. He could feel her left tit pressing against his side. She smiled up at him again, appreciating her display of cleavage. “I think I’d have to strip naked to make Tony bowl a lousy score,” she teased.

“Naked bowling, now that would be interesting to try. We’d replace kisses for strikes with pussy licks and cock sucking,” he envisioned, and she laughed, jokingly agreeing.


Tony’s first and second bowls in the tenth were also strikes, placing his running total at least at 297. On his final bowl of the game, he scored a thirteen, which added to his two strikes to give him a forty-three count and a grand total of 340.

“Holy shit, Dan! I’d have to bowl four strikes in a row for us to beat him and win the tournament for us.”

“You do that, and I’ll definitely give you an extra special kiss!” He offered, envisioning tasting her fucked pussy.


Joyce stole a kiss from Dan for good luck and assumed her usual pose to bowl her frame, the men appreciating the view of her ass covered by her short skirt. She let the ball roll down the lane, and the team high-fived her strike and matched Tony’s score going into the tenth and final frame.

She continued into the last frame, matching Tony’s two strikes for at least a 297 score. It now came down to her last bowl of the game. She needed a thirteen count to tie and a strike to win.

Joyce could feel her pulse pounding, her hands growing moist with nervous excitement. She used the water roller and towel to clean and dry her hands, especially the right. She gripped the ball so tightly that it felt like she could crush it into powder. She rested the ball in her left hand, flexing her right fingers, and took a deep breath, trying to compose herself. She gripped the small sphere and aimed, envisioning the path of the ball.

Joyce’s heart was pounding with force-fed adrenalin as she approached the foul line. She released the ball, immediately feeling it slip from her usual grip. The ball rolled down the lane, and Joyce knew right away that it was off its usual course.

The ball approached the pins as if in slow motion. It caught just enough of the head five-pin before sending it against the left three and two pins. The ball deflected, taking down the right three-pin but missing the two-pin. Spectacularly, the three-pin deflected off the side wall, knocking down the two-pin.

A strike!

Joyce punched the sky with her right hand in celebration. She had just bowled her best game ever at 342! The bowling alley erupted in thunderous cheers and applause as Joyce received the admiration of her teammates. Dan gave her a big hug, lifting her off her feet. The hem of her short skirt briefly exposed the bottom of her bare ass cheeks.

She pressed her ample tits to his chest, accepting his hug and kisses. The other team congratulated her and them on a well-bowled playoff game. Joyce felt like she was on top of the world.


The president of the league asked everyone to enjoy the potluck food provided, and she’d hand out the prizes afterward.

Dan and Joyce sat together, the paper plate on her lap temporarily hiding her high hemline. Dan liked the potato salad and cooked ham, which was both familiar dishes. Joyce kidded Dan by spoon-feeding him something he didn’t want to try.

“Come on Dan, try it. It’ll put hair on your chest and besides, I made them, they’re cabbage rolls.”

“Is it growing hair on your chest?” He joked, taking a bite and eyeing her ample cleavage.

“Maybe you’ll have to look closer later on for yourself,” her eyes twinkled.

“Hey, this tastes pretty good!” He finished that and another.

“Hopefully something else will also taste good to you,” she hinted.

“Yes, those brownies and cheesecakes on the table look very tempting.” She playfully slapped his arm. “You know what I’m talking about!”


The mid-season tournament trophy was presented to Joyce and her team, who posed for photos. The president of the league handed them each a gift certificate for 100 dollars from Loblaws, and Joyce also received a twenty-five-dollar certificate for bowling the highest score in the tournament. Tony Bishop’s team received fifty-dollar vouchers for second place.

Everyone continued to pick at the remaining food, and the winning team shared a bottle of champagne. Soon, people began to leave, taking the uneaten food with them.

“I see my cabbage rolls were appreciated, they’re all gone.”

“That’s too bad; I was going to sneak one or two more,” Dan said as she packed the three empty square glass containers.

“If you’re still hungry for my cabbage rolls, I do have another batch at home in the fridge. Could I interest you in a feed of my rolls and a coffee?” She asked, wanting to offer him more than just food.

“That’s an offer I’ll gladly accept,” he smiled. “Besides, I do believe we owe each other several kisses.”

“Yes, we do. I do need to thank you for bowling me so well,” she smiled, placing her arms around his neck. A glance around afforded them some privacy, and pressing her breasts against him, she kissed him long and hard.


Joyce drove them to her home and gave Dan a tour. He complimented her decorating style and the layout of her large home. “Seems like a lot of room for just yourself.”

“I’ve done the marriage thing once before, which ended in disaster. I’m not in a rush to suffer again, but in the meanwhile...” She put her arms around his shoulders. “I plan on collecting those kisses you owe me.”

Their lips met, and his hands smoothed up and down her back. He decided it was time to find out if Joyce was willing to do more than be a cock teaser. His right hand came around and, smoothing up her rib cage, caressed her left tit. She didn’t object to his hand forming around her full globe and sighed softly as it was massaged.

“It’s about time that you made a move on me. All last bowling season I flaunted my low cut tops at you, hoping you’d make a pass at me.”

“And not to mention your tight jeans or short skirts. I thought you were cock teasing all the men.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.