6 December 2006 - Cover

6 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Trisha's plan to break up Dan and Karen is put into action. Wendy visits, anxious to find out if Dan and Karen are still a couple. Dan is needed by Joyce to bowl for her team in the mid season tournament..."She'd practically kill me if she caught us fucking. You'd have to go by about five." "Don't worry, I'll take a cab and be gone before she arrives," Trisha reassured him, _"This is going to be so much fun, her catching us fucking in bed. Dan, I love big diamond engagement rings."_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan and Karen were relaxing when the house phone rang. He smiled, recognizing the name on the caller ID. “Remember me telling you about Joyce, the flirty bowler from down the street?” He answered the phone, placing it on speaker.

“Hi Dan, it’s Joyce Young; I’m glad I caught you at home. I really need to ask you a big favour. Can you bowl with me tonight?”

“Why, Joyce, this is so sudden, are you asking me out on a date to bowl you?” He kidded. “I’m just teasing you.”

“We’re short a player, and I wanted to grab you from the substitute list before someone else does.”

“That depends on where you want to grab me,” he smiled, squeezing Karen’s tit.

Karen cuddled close to Dan, caressing his crotch. “Right here!” She whispered.

“Please, Dan. I need you; I mean, the team needs you.” He couldn’t see her blushing from her comment.

“This is your chance to see if she’s just a cock teaser or will actually let you fuck her,” Karen said to his ear.

“I just finished fucking Wendy and Trisha, and now you want me to fuck Joyce?” He said, covering the phone so she couldn’t hear.

“It’s not like you haven’t fucked three different women in one day before.”

“Yeah, but that was years ago,” he remembered.

“You did quite alright doing Vicky, Cindy, and me last month,” she reminded him.

“I’ve always had a good time bowling with you, Joyce. You certainly are easy on the eyes. Okay, I’m all yours. Just treat me gently,” he smiled.

“Thank you so much, Dan! We’re having our Christmas party and midseason bowl off tonight, so there’ll be lots of food to eat. There’s no need to take two cars, so I’ll pick you up at 7:00.”

“Okay, Joyce, see you then.”

Karen kissed her way down Dan’s body and began sucking on his cock. “I’m getting you ready for tonight’s action. I’ll be disappointed in you, Dan, if you don’t fuck Joyce.”

“When you get home, don’t forget to make me your fourth fuck of the day!” She sucked hard on his cock.

Dan showered to freshen up, but Karen wanted him to keep his days-old dark stubble. “You always look so sexy with a few days growth of a light beard.”

“You’ve never said that to me before.”

“I love the smell of pussy juice on your face and expect to smell Joyce’s on you when you get home.”

“I’ll try to fuck her and eat her pussy afterward, just for your enjoyment,” he grinned.

“You are such a good husband to me,” she smiled, kissing him.


At precisely 7:00, the front door chime announced Joyce. “Hi, you must be Joyce; I’m Karen,” she smiled, offering her hand. Karen immediately noticed her open coat, which revealed a low-cut criss-cross-style white top and short red skirt. Joyce, in turn, noted Karen’s low top and short skirt.

Joyce expected Dan to answer the door, not a woman. “I didn’t know Dan has a girlfriend. He’s supposed to go bowling with me.”

“He’ll be with you in a moment. Please, come in to wait for him,” she offered. She hesitantly stepped into Dan’s home for the first time. “Don’t you look lovely and so sexy for Dan?” Joyce blushed, showing so much skin that was directed at Dan, not another woman.

“Dan, Joyce is here for you!” She said loudly.

“Be right there!” They heard him reply.

Joyce looked at the open concept of the large living and dining rooms. “Please excuse the mess. Our kids and I are still moving in.”

“I’ve noticed more activity around Dan’s home lately. I didn’t know he was seeing anyone.”

“Dan and I have known each other for quite a number of years and have recently reconnected. It’s a long story and about to have a happy beginning, so to say.” Karen looked at Joyce and noted her uneasiness. “You seem apprehensive that he has a woman in his life that possibly isn’t you?”

“I only know Dan in a casual way through our bowling league and as a neighbour and haven’t dated him. I never saw him with a steady female friend. I guess I was watching him from a distance so that he wouldn’t be taken advantage of.”

“I appreciate your concern for Dan. I see nothing wrong with you being more friendly towards him. I don’t mind sharing him with other women.”

Joyce immediately smiled when she saw Dan. “Wow, don’t you look great. We ought to win easily tonight with you looking so sexy!” Dan’s wide eyes took in Joyce’s sensual beauty.

“Now I expect you both to have a good time bowling or having other fun, and you don’t have to hurry home. Enjoy your night out together,” Karen said, giving Dan a kiss and hug goodbye.

Joyce let her winter coat remain open, giving Dan an excellent side view of her cleavage, with her pronounced nipples pressing against the thin material. “We find it’s cheaper to make our parties potlucks for eating,” she said, handing Dan a tray of sandwiches and something else he didn’t recognize.


Five-pin bowling, which was invented and played exclusively in Canada, is much more popular there, than ten-pin bowling, which is widely popular in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. The five pins are set up in a V shape, with the center pin counting five points, the next two, three points each, and finally the two outer or corner pins, two points each.

The rules for five- and ten-pin bowling are basically the same, with the object being to knock down all the pins with one ball for a ‘strike.’ A strike counts for fifteen points in a five-pin, compared to ten points in a ten-pin. Spares picked up after a stroke increase the point score, and both teams record open frames when at least one pin remains standing after three balls are bowled. A perfect game in five pins is 450 compared to 300 in ten pins.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.