6 December 2006
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Trisha's plan to break up Dan and Karen is put into action. Wendy visits, anxious to find out if Dan and Karen are still a couple. Dan is needed by Joyce to bowl for her team in the mid season tournament..."She'd practically kill me if she caught us fucking. You'd have to go by about five." "Don't worry, I'll take a cab and be gone before she arrives," Trisha reassured him, _"This is going to be so much fun, her catching us fucking in bed. Dan, I love big diamond engagement rings."_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan closed their bedroom door, and Wendy immediately turned her affection toward him. She eagerly attacked him, giving him quick, hard kisses. He was already breathless as she hurriedly pulled off her sweater and took off her jeans.

“I see you’re not too anxious!” He joked about her beautiful naked body.

“I need you, Dan! I need you to love me more than I’ve ever needed Dave!” She panted, undoing his pants.

“Wow, you’ve really got it bad for him!” Karen joked, helping Dan off with his pants.

“Do you know how alive you make me feel, so fresh and new?”

With Dan naked, Wendy kneeled and devoured his cock. She sucked hard and fast, wanting him hard seconds ago. She stood, placing his hands on her tits and stole more kisses from him.

“Wow, Wendy, you act like a horny bitch that hasn’t been fucked for months!” Karen compared.

“Sorry if I seem so eager. I want all of Dan as quickly as possible,” she breathed heavily. Taking another kiss from him, he caressed her in his arms. Her hands to the sides of his head, she sucked his tongue into her mouth.

Dan cupped her soft face and slowly leaned in to kiss her lips. He could feel her panting short, sharp breaths against his cheek and a sigh of approval for his hand becoming her bra cup.

She took his hand, guiding him onto the bed. Karen was already naked and cuddled against Wendy.

“Tell me how it went with Trisha, then I’ll tell you about Dave and me.” Dan proceeded to relive his time with Trisha at the restaurant and furniture store. He briefly explained fucking Trisha and Karen’s coming home.

As Dan kissed his way down Wendy’s beautiful body to her pussy, Karen went on to explain her part in the plan. She said how she pretended to be more pissed off that Dan didn’t wait for her to join in than him fucking Trisha. Karen pointed to the pieces of shattered ornament she threw at Dan, still scattered on the floor.

“I told Trisha if she wanted part of Dan, she had to go through me first by eating my pussy. Luckily for us, she isn’t into women, or we would have had some fast thinking to do.”

“My thoughts were the opposite. I’d easily have sex with you, Karen, if it meant being with Dan.”

“I appreciate that you wanted to be with me as well as Dan, but in your case, you didn’t have to go through me to be with him. I’m into women too, Wendy, and I find you so incredibly beautiful and desirable that you easily make my pussy wet.”

“You’re right,” she said as her moistened pussy was discovered by two fingers. Can I have a repeat of Monday night?”

“Of course, you can, but this time I want you to give Dan a nice, blow job so you get a good taste of his cum in your mouth. Then I’ll help you get him hard again so he can give you a nice, long fuck.”

“Mmm, that sounds perfect!” She agreed.


“Now, can you tell us about when you arrived home Monday night?” Karen asked, sucking on Wendy’s nipples. Dan enjoyed eating her pussy, and before she could begin, she exploded in a massive climax.

“You don’t have to cover your mouth. There is no shame concerning sex in this house. If Diane and Brenda aren’t at the door listening to us, they’re in bed tasting each other’s pussy.” Wendy let her feelings flow as her sensual climax washed over her body.

Wendy had Dan move up and start fucking her while she told him what had happened.

“I was in bed pretending to be asleep, but was actually fingering my pussy and thinking of Dan. Dave got into bed, and I could tell he’d been with Trisha. I smelled her perfume on him but also another scent I’d detected several times before.”

“I woke up and, pretending to be frisky, cuddled into him and began stroking his cock. Strangely enough, I didn’t want him to fuck me. He quickly accepted my offer for one of my rare blow jobs. I did as you suggested and turned around to be in the sixty-nine position. I began to suck on his cock and remarked how different it tasted in my mouth. I said he should tell Trisha to ease up on the perfume because it smells like it’s on his cock too.”

“I straddled his head, feeling his hands rub my ass. I said how much I need him to eat my pussy and could tell he hesitated from its strong smell. I asked him, please and I silently laughed as he began to lick it, knowing you had fucked me. I pressed my pussy as best I could against his face.”

“I was sucking on his cock and pretended my jaw was sore. I wasn’t giving him the pleasure of cumming in my mouth; that honour now belongs to you, Dan. I switched to jerking him off and asked him to warn me when he got close.”

“The closer he grew, the less effort I put into stroking his cock. I was barely holding it when he finally came. I washed off my hands and mouth and turned my back to him for sleeping, and I knew that was the last sex we’d ever have.”

“Wendy, I feel so sorry for you. As your marriage is likely ending, ours is just beginning,” Karen offered.

“Please don’t feel sorry; I could sense it ending for some time. I guess I’ve got no more conscience about cheating on Dave, and I find that I’m drawing from the love I feel you two have for each other. You both make me feel so happy, so alive again,” she said as she hugged and kissed Dan and Karen.

“Now speaking of blow jobs, I know Dan will have a big load of cum to shoot into your mouth, and I want to watch you swallow every last drop!”

“It would be my pleasure!” She smiled, kissing him again.

“I could feel me getting close to cumming, fucking you as you described your time with Dave.”

Dan moved off Wendy onto his back. She lay partially across his upper body, her breasts feeling cool and warm on his skin. They embraced in a long, sensual kiss, and then her lips traced a path down his chest and stomach to his cock.

“Mind if I join you?” Karen asked, already holding his cock for her.

“Not at all. You’d think at my age I’d know how to give a guy a good blow job.”

“I’ll help you become a good cock sucker for Dan,” Karen offered.

“I’d like that, and I can practice on him.”

“I’ll show you and explain what I do while sucking cock, but his cum is yours to swallow. I want to see him cum in your mouth before you swallow and finish him off.”


Karen went on to show Wendy her little tricks and treats for giving a good blow job. “Believe it or not, watching porn girls giving blow jobs will help you. They know how to put on a show for the camera.”

“I’d love to watch porn with you both,” she said, taking Dan’s cock from her.

“That would be fun, but just think, we’re living our own porn show,” Karen smiled.

Karen grabbed the video camera and continued to record a close-up view of Wendy sucking on his cock. “Let’s see a good show, honey. Pretend you’re deeply in love with Dan and you want to show him what he means to you.”

Wendy blushed with the feeling growing in her heart. She’d take several glances right at the camera as she proceeded to make long, sensual love to his cock. “I can definitely tell the difference in your cock sucking skills; you’ve made my cock super hard,” he complimented. Dan smiled and placed a hand lightly on her head, admiring her for loving his cock.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I’ll do anything to please you, Dan.” She crawled quickly up his body, stealing several hard kisses, then resumed pleasing her lover. Wendy’s mouth and tongue covered every square inch of his hard cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.