6 December 2006
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Trisha's plan to break up Dan and Karen is put into action. Wendy visits, anxious to find out if Dan and Karen are still a couple. Dan is needed by Joyce to bowl for her team in the mid season tournament..."She'd practically kill me if she caught us fucking. You'd have to go by about five." "Don't worry, I'll take a cab and be gone before she arrives," Trisha reassured him, _"This is going to be so much fun, her catching us fucking in bed. Dan, I love big diamond engagement rings."_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

“I think that performance went over very well, don’t you?” Karen smiled, cuddling into Dan.

“And this year’s Oscar for the best portrayal of a pissed off wife in a dramatic role goes to ... Karen Hayward!” He joked. “It’s a good thing you don’t have very good aim. You almost hit me with that ornament.”

“You’ve got good reflexes,” she laughed. “I never did like that statue.”

“Imagine if she did like eating pussy, then we would have had some quick thinking to do.”

“We owe Wendy a great big thank you that will likely take a long time to repay.”

“I agree with you. It took me a long time to find you again, and I wasn’t about to give you up so easily; besides, you’re too hard to replace,” he joked, and she playfully slapped his arm.

“Wendy really must care about you and about us to go against her own sister-in-law. This might make things even worse for Wendy and Dave. Which reminds me, she wanted us to call her and tell her what happened.”

“We will, but first I need to take a shower and wash Trisha off my body.”

“I think I’ll join you. I’d never turn down a sexy shower with my husband,” she remarked, cuddling against him.

“I get tingles all over my skin thinking about us finally getting married,” he said, hugging her.

“And so do I, Dan, and Karen Hayward!”


After a sensual shower and a family supper, Diane and Brenda modelled their new tops for Dan. “You’re going to wear those in public? Be careful that you don’t draw the wrong attention.”

They chose the same style of top, with thin straps supporting a very low scooped neckline. Their nipples pushed easily against the thin-looking material. “The only attention we want is from you, Daddy. I love how my top shows off my tits without trying,” Diane commented, moving closer to her dad.

“Daddy, feel how soft the material is,” Brenda said, placing his hand on her tit.

“It does feel very soft, the fabric and your tit,” he smiled.

“Mom, it’s driving us nuts having to wait for Daddy to fuck us!” Diane complained.

“Soon, girls, soon. You can add another fuck from your dad to your totals. I ended up in bed with Brad last night, and we fucked.”


Brad retired to his bedroom, continuing to fine-tune his song for Abby. Karen then took a moment to call Wendy.

“So tell me, how did it go with Trisha?” Wendy asked.

“We’d sooner tell you in person than over the phone. Can you come over in a while for a coffee?”

“Yes, I can. Tim wants his dad to take him Christmas shopping for me, and Jake is going with them. I’ll tell them I’m going to visit you for a coffee and a chat.”

“See you soon, honey.”

“Now, girls, your dad and I are having company over for a while. I want you to be respectful of our privacy,” Karen instructed.

“Is this the same woman whose clothes we noticed on the living room floor Monday night?” Brenda teased.

“Yes, she is, and I saw you both sneaking a look at us in bed. If we do go to our bedroom for a while, you know what we’ll be doing.”


An hour later, the front doorbell chimed. Karen smiled, recognizing Wendy’s car. “Hi honey, glad you could come over.”

“Thank you, I’m already nervous thinking about what might happen.”

“What can possibly happen from having an innocent coffee with Dan and me?” She gave a sly grin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.