6 December 2006 - Cover

6 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Trisha's plan to break up Dan and Karen is put into action. Wendy visits, anxious to find out if Dan and Karen are still a couple. Dan is needed by Joyce to bowl for her team in the mid season tournament..."She'd practically kill me if she caught us fucking. You'd have to go by about five." "Don't worry, I'll take a cab and be gone before she arrives," Trisha reassured him, _"This is going to be so much fun, her catching us fucking in bed. Dan, I love big diamond engagement rings."_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan opened the passenger door for Trisha to enter his Mustang. She smiled as his eyes gazed at her deliberately exposed pussy. Barely behind the driver’s wheel, she was again all over him, slipping his hand inside her dress and her fingers pulling down his zipper.

“I need you to fuck me, Dan. Can we go to your home?”

“Wouldn’t your apartment be closer?”

“It would be, but I’d love to see your place, starting with the bedroom.” She gently slid her hand inside the opening.

“I guess we can, but you’d have to leave before Karen comes home. She’d practically kill me if she caught us fucking. You’d have to go by about five. She’ll be home about thirty minutes later.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll take a cab and be gone before she arrives,” Trisha reassured him. “This is going to be so much fun, her catching us fucking in bed. Dan, I love big diamond engagement rings!”


Inside his home, Dan gave Trisha a quick tour, ending in the bedroom. She stepped out of her high heels and embraced him with a sensual kiss. She panted hard through her nose as her fingers unfastened the buttons on his shirt.

Dan slipped the dress straps off her shoulders, and it fell to the floor. Trisha was now naked, and she embraced him again. She took off his shirt, and soon his pants were at his ankles. He stepped out of them, and she smoothed her hand over the obvious bulge in his underwear.

Trisha pulled at the waistband, and his semi-hard cock sprang out like a jack in the box. “My, my, aren’t I going to have fun with you!” She smiled, leaning forward to kiss the head.

He was now naked, and Trisha used her talented mouth to make his cock fully hard. “You certainly know your way around a cock,” he complimented, enjoying the warmth of her mouth.

“I love sucking cock,” she said, pausing for a moment. She resumed using her tongue and lips to make it rock hard.

Dan brought her to her feet, and as they kissed, his hard cock stabbed her stomach. She moved onto the bed, pulling Dan with her. He lay between her legs, and they resumed kissing. Trisha put her hand down between them, trying to guide his cock to her opening.

“We don’t have to be in that much of a hurry,” he commented, moving to suck on each nipple. He kissed his way down her ribs, across her stomach, and then lower to each hip bone.

“You love to suck cock; I love to eat pussy,” he said, making his way to her mound. His nostrils inhaled the heady aroma of her moisture as several fingers entered her hole. Dan ran the broad side of his tongue over her pussy, stopping to excite her clit.

His fingers and tongue worked in harmony on her pussy, and Trisha couldn’t help moaning her approval. “Mmm, you are good! I could get used to this!” She complimented him, running her fingers through his hair.

“We might be able to arrange something,” he said, smiling, making her body jolt. Dan enjoyed the taste of her pussy as she grew wetter. During the next several minutes, her breathing became quicker and heavier.

Her knees bent, she took his tongue as deeply as she could, and she couldn’t hold on any longer. “Oh you fucker, you’re going to make me fucking cum! Uhhh, uhhh, uhh, uhh!” Dan had to grip her hips as she gyrated from her strong climax. He eagerly lapped up her unique flavour, then she urged him up against her body.

Panting for breath, she smothered him with kisses, then guided his cock to her hole. “Fuck me, my love!” She desired. Dan worked his head into her, and it seemed like her hungry pussy inhaled his shaft. He sank his cock as deep as it would go and established a steady fucking rhythm. “Mmm, I definitely could get used to this!” She cooed, running her fingernails up and down his back. He didn’t answer her.

Dan’s skin reacted to her nails, lightly etching their mark on his back. He continued at a steady pace, wondering if he should be quick or slow. He decided she didn’t deserve his best effort and maintained a steady, fast pace.

“I’m sorry, I guess I’m too excited.” Moments later, he grunted a loud cum into her. She kissed and hugged him, appreciating their closeness.

“You’re forgiven. I’m sure you’ll last a lot longer when we fuck in the future.”

“I hope so. Maybe a nice blow job would help to make me last longer for another try.”

“I’d love to suck you off and taste your cum.” Dan got a small towel from the nightstand and handed it to her. Trisha didn’t deserve one of his pleasures, eating cream pie. She put it between her legs and moved lower on the bed. Dan made himself comfortable as Trisha’s warm mouth began making love to his cock.

Dan rested his hand lightly on her head, feeling the up-and-down motion on his cock. “I won’t have very much cum built up for a good blow job.”

“That’s okay, I’ll suck you off first another time for a good load down my throat.”


Their enjoyment was suddenly broken. “Dan, honey, I’m home!” Karen announced loudly.

“Shit, shit, shit! I’d totally forgotten about the time!” Dan looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand. “Fuck, she’s home early!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.