A New Year's Eve to Remember
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012, 2017 by Douglas Fox. All rights reserved.

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - David's parents are rich. His dad is a famous retired NFL football player. The girls in ninth grade think he's dreamy and cute. The fourteen year old feels awkward and unsure of his place in the world. The one great thing he has going that does not involve his famous father is his girlfriend of two months, Mia Siano. David was delighted a week and a half ago when he was invited to a New Year's Eve party by his swim team teammates. This is his and Mia's first real teen party.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

I followed my girlfriend into the family room. I sat down, expecting Mia to sit beside me. She unbuttoned and removed her sweater, to my surprise.

“Take your shirt off, Davey,” Mia purred. She helped me pull it over my head. “That’s better. Now we’re on equal footing.” Mia pushed me down on my back on the couch and climbed on top of me. We kissed while Mia pressed her chest, including those lovely, pillowy titties into my chest. Oh, God! Those hard nipples rubbing my chest felt sooo good.

Our tongues dueled as we kissed and nibbled at each other’s lips. Mia ground her crotch on the bump caused by my hard boner. My boxers were soaking up the pre-cum that was flowing freely from my cock. I alternately stroked Mia’s sides and cupped her breasts with my hands as we tongue kissed. My balls were tingling from her rubbing my boner.

“Ooohhh ... hold on,” I begged. “Gonna make a mess...”

Mia took pity on me. “Can I see all of you?” Mia asked. “I’m willing to help you.”

“Help?” I gasped as she climbed off me.

“Take your pants off, Davey,” Mia commanded. I complied. This evening was moving much faster and further than I ever had dreamed, much less had a right to expect. I stood up and dropped my jeans to the floor.

“Boxers too, honey,” Mia said.

“bOXers?” I squeaked, my voice breaking at a most inopportune time. Mia reached over and pulled them down for me when I froze in disbelief. I sat down on the couch, naked except for my socks. Mia pulled her pants off too before kneeling beside me.

“Let me take care of you,” Mia said. She took my hard dick, which was sticking straight up from my torso, in her hands. I shuddered as she stroked my dick. I doubt I lasted more than half a dozen strokes.

“Oooohhhh...” I groaned. “I’m...” My balls pulsed as they forced my cum up. Mia kept stroking as my sperm squirted and rained down on my belly. “Cumming...” The sticky mess coated Mia’s hand, my dick and spotted my belly with white globs.

“That’s messy,” Mia commented coolly. Dazed, I didn’t notice immediately that Mia wasn’t surprised at seeing a guy’s dick or how he cums. Exactly what had my girlfriend done with that shitty ex-boyfriend, Landon?

Mia grabbed a handful of tissues from the box on the end table and dabbed my belly clean before cleaning her hands. I thought we would be done with our explorations so I sat up and reached for my underwear. Mia pushed me down on my back again and climbed on top of me. Mia and I went back to making out.

I’m a guy. I’ve had near perpetual boners since I hit puberty almost three years ago. Having a lovely, half naked girl squishing her tits against my bare chest turned my spent, flaccid dick into a boner again in seconds. Mia rubbed herself against it as we kissed sloppily and explored each other with our tongues.

“Davey, did you bring rubbers?” Mia asked when we paused kissing to catch our breath.

“rUB ... bers?” I gulped.

“I think we’re ready to go all the way,” Mia replied. “Are you prepared?”

“A Boy Scout is always prePAred,” I squeaked. “Are ... are you su ... sure?”

“You’re special and I want to,” Mia answered.

“The FIRst tIMe can hurt,” I said. I do care about Mia and I don’t want to do anything that would hurt or scare her.

“It will be fine,” Mia reassured. “Where is your rubber?”

“pANTs,” I gasped. Mia climbed off me and grabbed my pants. She went for the wrong pocket.

“I’ll get it,” I stammered. “Do you rEALly waNT TO?”

“I do,” Mia confirmed. I retrieved one of the two rubbers from my pants. “Is this thing new? You remember what Mr. Jamison told us in health class last month.”

“I do,” I confirmed. I tore open the package and tried to be cool. I knew how this thing worked. Mr. Jamison made everyone put a rubber on a banana during the sex lecture in our health class. But this one ... it’s going on my dick ... and then my dick is going in Mia!!! “My dad gave me THis when he dropped us off for this PARty.” I placed the rubber on the tip of my dick and tried to unroll it.

Damn! Upside down! I flipped it over and rolled the latex sheath down my hard boner. “thERE,” I squeaked. Mia removed her panties and sat down beside me. She gave me a gentle push aside.

“Let me lie down,” she asked. “You should be on top.” She lay down on her back and spread her legs open. I clambered over her and let myself rest on top of her body. I adjusted my position until my dick lined up with Mia’s pussy. Mia wrapped her arms around my body and stroked my sides while I positioned myself.

I thrust forward the way I saw guys do in the pornos I saw on-line. My dick rode up and sliced between those slippery pussy lips I had fondled earlier.

“Lower, sweetie,” Mia said. I tried a second time, with the same result. Still, it felt great rubbing in that slippery, wet slot. Mia gasped when the tip of my dick rubbed that wonderful bump I was playing with earlier.

“Damn it,” I growled as my third attempt missed. The slide through her womanhood did feel wonderful, even though it was not what we intended.

“Let me help,” Mia said calmly. She snaked a hand between our bodies and grasped my dick. She pointed it lower and said, “Here.” I pushed my butt forward. This time my dick caught on something. I pushed a little harder. Mia’s pussy opened and began swallowing my boner. “Yes that’s it.”

I paused for a moment with just the head of my dick inside my girlfriend. We weren’t virgins anymore! Oh God, this felt great. Mia’s pussy opening was stretched tight around my dick. It was so warm.

“Are yOU ok?” I squeaked. She smiled and nodded yes.

“Keep going, sweetie,” she added. I pushed again, feeling Mia’s pussy stretch and yield to my invading boner. It was so hot ... and moist ... and tight. I pushed three more times before my pubic bone crunched against Mia’s. “Mmmmmm...” Mia purred.

I pushed my upper body up off Mia and stared between our bodies. Her hard nipples stood up from the swells of her titty mounds. My eyes followed down our taut, slightly sweaty bodies to the spot where we joined. My bare, shaved pubis was nestled against the tuft of hair Mia had down below. My boner was nowhere to be seen. Her sparse pubes tickled my bare pubis.

My heart swelled. I was a MAN! I could feel my heartbeat in my boner as it rested in this tight, hot poke hole. Everything my older cousins and my uncle told me about doing a girl ... no words they shared did this justice. It was ... indescribable. Thoughts of my uncle flashed into my head. ‘Take good care of your girl. She’ll do anything for you then.’

Damn, I was being selfish. “How does this feel, Mia?” I asked. “Am I hurting you?”

“It feels nice, Davey,” Mia answered. “I’m used to you. You can start moving.”

I may be a totally inexperienced, freshly de-virginized boy, but I knew what to do now, thanks to too many hours of sneaking looks at pornos on-line. I withdrew tentatively, not wanting to fall out. I withdrew a few inches and then let my weight plunge my boner back into my girlfriend’s body. I pumped again ... and again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.