Hermione and the Polyjuice Potion
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Shilou Mao

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Hermione is dying and needs to turn into a boy to be cured. Becoming a boy, however, was more complicated than it seemed. She needs some essential intimate ingredients from two different boys!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction  

Hermione lay there in bed, naked with her two best friends. Drowsiness had overcome all three, though more keenly on the boys, who had just cum. Hermione was in a much shallower sleep. She could still feel the sensation of holding both boys’ pulsing dicks, the heat of their young flesh on her palms as she jerked them off. Hermione felt Ron’s mouth on her left breast again, felt his moist warm tongue lapping on her exposed nipple. She remembered Harry’s hand sliding down between her legs.

Hermione remembered all these sensations coursing through her: the first ever mouth on her breast, the first ever finger that was not hers sliding into her wet slit, her hands wrapped around both her best friends’ hot young cocks. She remembered them cumming: she remembered Ron clamping down on her breast as his dick started ejaculating. Harry wasn’t too long behind, slamming his finger up her soaking vagina as he too started spurting semen out of his penis head and onto his belly.

Hermione suddenly gasped, her eyes flitting open as an orgasm hit her, exploding from her vagina, and sending her into shivers. She bit her lower lip as the orgasm rolled over her body, and her eyes adjusted in the darkness.

What had just—

She was still in bed with both boys who seemed to be sound asleep, but she found that her right hand was pressed hard against her throbbing clit. Hermione issued a long low breath. She had been touching herself in her sleep! And she had cum! The thought of her touching herself in between her two sleeping best friends sent a tingle down her spine that went straight to her genitalia.

The peaceful drowsiness of post-orgasm bliss began to settle on her now as well, and soon she fell asleep, her fingers still pressed on her slick clit and moist throbbing slit.


Hermione woke up with bright sunlight shining past the heavy curtains on the four-poster bed. Also, something was poking her, from behind and from in front of her. Drowsily, with eyes still bleary, she reached back and felt something warm and hard on her back. Her eyes flitted open as she realized that her right hand had grabbed a hard penis.

Eyes now wide open, she realized she was now lying on her left side. In front of her was Ron’s face, sleeping soundly ... Which meant the penis at her back was Harry’s!
 But then, something was also poking her from the front. Seriously, were both boys sleeping and hard? She had heard of ‘morning wood’ before, but had never actually seen it. Slowly, Hermione looked down, and indeed saw Ron’s penis sticking out in its full length, its purple head half out of its sheath.

The image made her front poke some more. 
Wait! Hermione frowned. She could clearly see Ron’s hard penis, and it wasn’t pressed on her. So what was poking her from the front? Slowly, blearily, Hermione got up, feeling Harry’s warm penis dislodge from her back. The feeling remained at her front, and she looked down to see what was poking her.

She gasped out loud.

There, in the middle of her legs and pointing straight up at her was a hard erect uncut penis. Her penis! Her hands went straight to her breasts, and found nothing but a flat boy’s chest.

“Hermione,” groaned a slowly waking Harry. “What—”

“Blimey!” gasped Ron.

Both Harry and Ron woke up fully then, staring at the naked boy in the middle of them.

“I ... I changed back!” cried Hermione in the deeper male voice.

Hermione stared down at her almost painfully erect penis, quivering up at her, its entire head sheathed by her tight foreskin. It’s base was covered by her brown pubic hair, hairier than when she was female. Just looking at the strange appendage made her penis throb harder.

Both Harry and Ron stared at Hermione, their own morning wood matching Hermione’s.

“Why did you change back?” Ron said, his eyes attempting to ignore the two other naked boys in front of him.

“I ... I don’t know...” Hermione said, her voice still freaking her out a bit being deeper than usual.

“Do you think...” Harry started off, and then blushed a bit, “do you think it’s because we ... we came on you last night?”

Just that statement put the image back in Hermione’s head of her two best friend’s cumming as she held onto their penises. How they ejaculated in spurts, landing on their flat bellies and her arms. Hermione’s penis quivered.

“Maybe...”

“So ... to turn back to a girl ... do you think we should cum on you again?” Ron said, his ears turning red.

Silence penetrated the inside of the four-poster, and Hermione looked at her bestfriends, and more particularly, down at their young erect penises. Her own penis was throbbing in anticipation at the thought of them cumming again.

“Maybe ... maybe we need to recreate what happened?” Hermione said.

It was their turn to stare at Hermione, their minds obviously reeling with the thought and implications of what she had said.

“You ... you mean you’re going to wank us off?” Ron said. “As a guy?”

“I’m ... I’m not really a guy,” Hermione stuttered with her male voice.

“Y-yeah,” Harry said. His eyes seemed riveted on her hard uncut penis. “It’s ... It’s just Hermione ... it’ll still be her hands ... it just so happens she has a penis.”

Ron nodded, his eyes looking determined to help Hermione. “Okay. And ... and we should do this soon ... The others will start waking up soon!”

All three looked at each other in the eyes. So many boundaries had been crossed already. What was adding a male-Hermione masturbating the two boys?

Both Ron and Harry slowly settled onto the bed, naked and hard with their morning wood. In between them was Hermione, just as naked, her own morning wood sticking up at her. For a moment, Hermione looked in wonder at just how different each penis looked. Ron to her left was uncut, yet his purple head was half out of its sheath, and at the base was his sparse red pubic hair. Harry to her right was circumcised, and his shaft was standing with its skin stretched tight, his penis head flared. And there was her own penis in the middle of the two, standing in attention, and fully wrapped by her foreskin. Her foreskin was stretched with her quivering erection, and its puckered tip seemed to be staring straight up at her.

She hesitated for a second, and then reached over and grabbed their hard penises. Both boys gasped from either side as a hand not their own held their shafts. For a moment, Hermione just held her bestfriends’ penises, feeling each pulse come from their erections. Something was different though ... were their penises smaller?

Hermione wondered at this as she started to pump their dicks. From her left she could hear Ron groan. She looked down at her hands as she held onto their penises, seeing how it seemed to cover more length than yesterday. Then she realized it was because she now had a boy’s hands. Their penises used to look bigger because her hands were smaller as a girl.


Harry couldn’t take his eyes off Hermione’s hand wrapped around his own penis as it pumped it up and down. It was different from yesterday. Her hand could now wrap almost till his penis head, and as she jerked him off, the edge of her hand brushed the ridge of his exposed glans. It was giving him shivers of pleasure.

Harry couldn’t get the picture of what was happening right in front of him out of his mind. As Hermione jerked him off, he stared at her own penis which was bouncing up and down her flat belly. Its puckered tip looked so different to Harry, who was so used to seeing his glans without anything obscuring it. He had been curious about Ron’s penis the moment he had first seen it--having never had brothers or friends to compare with. And now, right in front of him, while Hermione was jacking both him and Ron off, was her very own uncut penis.

Then Harry had a germ of a thought as pleasure built at the base of his penis. If they were to recreate last night, then it wasn’t just Hermione jerking them off. He had fingered Hermione too. Did that mean he had to... ?

Hermione’s erect penis head continued bounce right below her belly button as she jacked her two best friends off. Harry’s mind went off. Without thinking, Harry reached out, and grabbed Hermione’s hard uncut dick. Hermione gasped and snapped her head at Harry, who was in similar shock, holding a penis that was not his own, marvelling at the firm pliant flesh that was her penis. It was both familiar and utterly different.

“Hermione,” Harry said, looking at her now-boyish face, her brown eyes wide in shock. “We ... we have to recreate last night. I ... I fingered you last night. That means maybe I should...”

With that lingering statement, Harry squeezed her penis and began to jerk it up and down. He couldn’t believe what he was doing. He was jerking off another boy! Even if it was Hermione, he knew the shock in his face was reflected in hers. All his bottled up curiosity over uncircumcised penises bubbled over as he jerked her penis up and down. He marveled at how pliant her flesh was, and how her foreskin stretched tight around her penis head. With more and more confidence, Harry began to jerk her off, imagining it was his own, but with that extra bit of skin. His hand began wander even higher, until he felt like he was right on her glans, but with the protective cover of her foreskin.

Hermione’s grip over his own penis tightened as a low groan escaped her. Then suddenly she gasped. Harry’s gaze snapped up from her penis and up to her boyish chest. Ron was sucking on her nipples! Just as he had when she was a girl last night ... But the image of Ron licking up the nipples of another boy—even if it was Hermione in their minds—and with Harry’s own hand around her hard dick was too much for Harry. Whatever was happening, it was still three young naked guys on the bed touching each other, and as Harry looked back down onto Hermione’s hard uncut shaft, Harry was unwittingly pushed to orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.