Hermione and the Polyjuice Potion - Cover

Hermione and the Polyjuice Potion

Copyright© 2017 by Shilou Mao

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Hermione is dying and needs to turn into a boy to be cured. Becoming a boy, however, was more complicated than it seemed. She needs some essential intimate ingredients from two different boys!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction  

For a while, the three naked best friends just stared at each other. To be more precise, Harry and Ron stared at Hermione’s naked body. They shot furtive glances at each other’s now flaccid penises. Ron’s was back in its foreskin, while Harry had simply shrunk to a respectable 3 inches. Their eyes, however, stared hungrily at Hermione’s exposed breasts, and the triangle of sparse brown hair in between her legs. Their respective orgasms had calmed them down significantly.

“So ... the curse is over?” Harry asked, his eyes couldn’t settle between Hermione’s two breasts.

“Looks like it,” Hermione said, staring at their two very different dicks. She remembered the sensation of masturbating her own penis, and felt her vagina contract in arousal. She could feel herself getting even more moist.

“So what now?” asked Ron, his eyes switching from Hermione’s pubic region to Harry’s, for some reason.

“We ... we get back to class,” said Hermione brightly.

They did just that, getting back into their clothes, though not as quickly as they would usually do so. It was as if they were giving each other the opportunity to see each other one last time. Hermione looked at Harry and Ron’s smooth chests and their soft dicks, their hair both under their arms and their pubic regions, imprinting it in her brain.

Both Harry and Ron were very much aware, as Hermione put on her clothes, that she wasn’t wearing any panties at all. Hermione noticed that too, and felt herself going pink.

“So do you always go around without panties?” asked Ron with a hint of a stammer.

“No, no,” Hermione said looking at both boys in the eyes, now that they were clothed. For some reason, that felt even more intimate now, seeing Harry’s green eyes, and Ron’s brown ones up close. “That was just today ... To do what we had to do as quickly as possible.”

They cleaned up the girls’ bathroom quickly, and left to go to class.

Hermione couldn’t concentrate at all throughout the day. Along with relief that the curse had broken, she kept remembering both Harry and Ron naked and next to each other, holding their hard dicks, shooting into the cup in Ron’s hand. She kept remember the sensation of having her own cock and balls, of the orgasm that hit her and the semen that she ejaculated spurts and spurts of. Her memory stretched even further back to the night before, and swallowing both boys, tasting their musky teenage flesh, smelling her nose deep in their pubis as she bobbed her head up and down.

Without her panties on, she could feel her pussy moisten even further and drip onto her skirt. She wondered what it would be like to go all the way, to have those hard erections in her vagina? She couldn’t even imagine whether it would be Harry or Ron. Could she have both of them? She had already swallowed them both, couldn’t she be penetrated by both boys as well?

“Ms. Granger?” McGonagall’s voice snapped her out of her lusty reverie.

“Sorry Professor!” she squeaked.


That night, Hermione lay in bed with just a loose shirt and no underwear. In the comfort of her bed, her left hand found itself up her shirt and squeezing her breasts, while her right hand went further down her smooth stomach, past her pubic hair, to her waiting moist clit. She shivered as she began rubbing her stiff nub, the images of Harry and Ron filling her mind. 
Then she stopped, just as the pleasure was starting to build up. Her heart was pounding hard, her finger was still on her wet clit, with a hand on her breast, and all she could think about was having the real thing in her. Images of Harry and Ron’s stiff quivering dicks came, one cut and the other uncut, on their lean naked bodies.

Not really knowing what she was doing, Hermione rose up from her bed, letting go of herself. Almost in a daze, she pulled the Invisibility Cloak from her trunk, and tiptoed out of her room.

She got to her destination quickly, and slipped into Harry and Ron’s dorm room. The lights had dimmed down and all the boys were in their own beds. Hermione slowly walked towards Harry’s bed.

Halfway there, she saw some movement in Ron’s bed. She leaned, and sure enough, Ron came into view, just in boxers. The sight of his smooth pale chest made Hermione’s vagina twitch. And then Hermione blinked. What in the world was she doing here?? She had just been ready to go to bed, and suddenly she was back here as she had been yesterday. The one desire she had was to see her best friends naked again: to see their throbbing young members, framed by their sparse pubic hair. She wanted to see their flushed faces as they came. 
She wondered if they were thinking of the same things.


Harry lay on his bed, his head still floating on the events in the afternoon. He kept remembering Hermione stripping in front of them. He remembered her young round breasts and her hard dark nipples. He thought of the triangle of hair in between her smooth white legs.

Harry felt his penis rising within his boxers and watched as it made a tent. He couldn’t take it; he needed more release. Harry pulled down his boxers and freed his young erect cock, standing straight in its glorious 5 or so inches, nestled in his unruly but still sparse black pubic hair.

There was some movement from the side, and Harry realized that the curtains on his four-poster bed weren’t fully drawn, and he could see all the way to Ron’s bed. Ron hadn’t fully closed his curtains either, and he was only wearing his boxers.

Harry froze, fully naked and his dick sticking straight up. He reached out to slowly draw the curtains close, when Ron suddenly opened the slit in front of his boxers and pulled out his own penis. Harry stared at his red-haired best friend, whose hand was on his uncut penis, slowly massaging his foreskin, his dick growing to its full length. It was so different from Harry’s own penis. From the darkness, he stared unabashed at Ron as Harry’s hand reached down to his own dick, as if in challenge to Ron’s.

Ron suddenly froze, and looked over to Harry. Harry felt his heart pounding in his ears as Ron realized how exposed he was. For a moment, both boys stared at each other, both with their dicks out, flagrantly erect, their hands wrapped around ready to do their business.

Suddenly, Ron gave Harry a shrug and a grin. Almost as if to challenge him, Ron gave his dick a jerk. Harry was shocked at how casually he did it, but also realized that they had just gone through so much more, so exposed, a few hours ago. Ron raised his ginger eyebrows at Harry almost as if he were saying, “So?”

Heart pounding, Harry gave his penis a stroke. Feeling as if they were crossing yet another intimate line in their friendship, the two boys began to jerk off in plain sight of each other.

Images flashed through Harry’s mind, both of the naked Hermione and, just as arousingly, the naked Ron. He kept an eye on Ron too who had begun pulling down his boxers so that he was just as naked as Harry. Harry stared at Ron’s red pubic hairs at the very base of his uncut penis. Ron’s dick continued to be a sight Harry hungrily looked at, maybe because of how different it looked to his own. Harry wondered what it was like to have a foreskin that wrapped around his cockhead, sliding up and down with the pre-cum that was beginning to accumulate. He also felt a bit happy he had more pubic hair than Ron, and the comparison just made him even hornier.

“Guys,” said a trembling, familiar voice.

Both boys froze, their hands tight on their young cocks, their eyes roving around for the source of that soft voice. There was a sound of fabric dropping to the floor, and suddenly Hermione was there in the middle of their two beds, in a vantage point that clearly saw what each teen boy was doing. Harry wondered, for a moment, how Hermione had come by with his Invisibility Cloak, but that thought was shunted into the deep recesses of his mind as he realized Hermione was only wearing a shirt, with nothing underneath but bare skin. Her shirt was bunched up, and she stood there exposed, with a finger down her triangle of brown pubic hair he had just been imagining. Had she been touching herself as she stared at her two masturbating best friends??

Hermione jerked her head at Ron, and moved into Harry’s four-poster, to the bewilderment of the naked Harry. Harry released his grip on his dick immediately as Hermione got onto the bed with him, but his penis stayed proudly erect. Harry saw Ron jumping out of his bed, as naked as he had been a while ago, and then moving in with them in Harry’s bed.

“Hermione, what—”

Hermione shook her head vigorously and reached over Harry. Harry felt goosebumps as he felt the warmth of Hermione’s breasts, only covered by her shirt, drooped over him as she grabbed his wand at his bedside table. He was very much aware how naked he was, the full warmth of Hermione’s body pressing lightly against him as she waved his wand at the posters around his bed.

Each curtain clicked in it’s place, effectively securing the bed and enclosing the three of them inside.

Then Hermione flicked the wand, whispering, “Silencio circumcio!”

There was a shiver in the air. Sighing, Hermione tucked Harry’s wand under the pillow, and then looked at Harry and Ron, both still naked and erect on the bed.

“Hermione, is anything the matter?” Ron whispered, voice full of concern, while at the same time unconcerned his dick was proudly pointing up to his belly, its head half out of his foreskin. Harry saw Hermione’s gaze fall on it for a moment before she replied.

“You don’t need to whisper ... I charmed the bed...” Hermione said, in her normal speaking voice, though there voice still quavered. “I ... I couldn’t get what happened a while ago out of my mind.”

She self-consciously pulled her shirt down so that she wasn’t so exposed in front of the two. She couldn’t keep her eyes still, at one point looking at Ron and then at Harry.

Harry cleared his throat, feeling her gaze on his dick now. He felt it quiver at her scrutiny.

“We couldn’t forget it either ... as you can see,” he said lightly as he made his dick bob up. Hermione gasped at that.

“So ... what now?” Ron stammered. His eyes were hooked between Hermione’s legs. She may have been covering her private parts with her shirt, but it didn’t hide her long hairless legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.