Hermione and the Polyjuice Potion - Cover

Hermione and the Polyjuice Potion

Copyright© 2017 by Shilou Mao

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hermione is dying and needs to turn into a boy to be cured. Becoming a boy, however, was more complicated than it seemed. She needs some essential intimate ingredients from two different boys!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction  

Hermione hurried through the dormitory with the two cups in her hands: one filled with Harry’s armpit hair, pubic hair, and semen, and the other with Ron’s. Within the Invisibility Cloak, the teenage musk from both cups just overwhelmed her, from the metallic smell of the boys’ semen and maybe a bit of musk from the hair samples. Hermione’s own arousal dripped down her panty-less legs, and she could feel how moist she was under her skirt.

Hermione made her way through the boys’ dormitory and slipped out as quickly as she could. She had little memory of how she got back to her own dormitory that she shared with Lavender, Parvati, Adma, and Melissa; intoxicated as she was with the musk of her best friends within the cloak. As she got to her four-poster bed, she pulled off the Invisibility Cloak, sucking in the fresh air. She then went to her trunk and slowly placed the two cups inside, sealing both.

All this done, Hermione got into her bed and closed the posters. Almost hungrily she pulled up her skirt to reveal the V between her legs sparsely covered with her brown pubic hair. Her right hand went down immediately, and she gasped as her fingers felt just how moist her vagina was. She slipped a finger inside and Hermione closed her eyes as she began to rub herself.

Images of Harry and Ron’s exposed penises ran through her head as she masturbated. She remembered just how different the two were, with Harry’s clean cut circumcised penis and tufts of hair around the base and Ron’s uncut penis with his foreskin wrapped around his head. She remembered Harry cumming in her mouth with thick spurts, and she remembered pulling Ron’s foreskin to reveal his dark purple head, resulting in his cumming with a streak down his stomach. She could hardly believe what she had done.

Shivers of pleasure crept up to her as she interchanged between flicking her clitoris and pushing her finger deep into her wet vagina. Her aroused juices seeped out and she used the moisture to wet her clit and rub herself more firmly. Hermione felt her vagina swallow her fingers and she could feel herself squeeze around those fingers.

Hermione gasped as her orgasm tonight hit her even more intensely than the first. She squeezed her legs together with her fingers pressed against her clit as waves of pleasure rolled through her. She could feel her vagina contracting and spasming, and she felt more lubrication trickle down between her legs.

She lay there in bed gasping, waiting for the orgasm to subside, when suddenly, another sensation hit her. It was like a stabbing sensation through her heart and she felt a darkness seem to smother down her. It was the curse! Hermione tried to shake the darkness away as she shivered in fear. Hermione didn’t know how long till the darkness passed and she sat up, breathing hard, and not from the orgasm. She needed to fix this soon.

Hermione pulled out the spell book that contained the cure, thumbing through its pages again, going down the instructions about the ingredients, down onto how to make the Polyjuice Potion. That’s when she realized for the very first time that there was another set of instructions for the cross-gender transformation that was specific for the cure itself.

“No!” She cried out. “It can’t be true!”


Harry woke up, eyes blinking blearily, a bit confused. He had the most amazing dream: one that involved Hermione, he thought back guiltily. He had imagined she was giving him a blowjob! He could clearly remember her moist and warm mouth in the dream, going up and down his erect penis. Harry couldn’t believe he had such a dirty dream about his best friend.

That’s when he realized that his boxers were down, and he was holding his exposed shaft. He blinked down, his erection obvious around his hand. Was he masturbating in his sleep?? Harry waited a while for his morning wood to calm down before he got his boxers on and got off his bed.

Hearing him move around Ron poked his head out of his four-poster bed.

“Oi you awake Harry?”

Harry looked over at Ron, and saw a glimpse through his curtains. Ron was bare-chested, his pale freckled chest exposed, and Harry soon found Ron’s chest wasn’t the only thing bare. Harry thought he saw a flicker of red pubic hair before Ron realized it too.

“Jeez Ron, you sleeping naked again??” Harry exclaimed.

“It was hot!” Came the muffled reply as Ron slipped his curtains around him again.

Harry shook his head as he began to change for school. Ron finally got out of bed with just some boxers on.

“I had the strangest dream,” Ron said.

“What about?” Harry asked, Hermione’s face still so clear in his mind, looking up at him as she swallowed his entire manhood.

Ron didn’t answer, but his ears turned bright red. Harry’s eyes narrowed, though still with thoughts of Hermione.

“That’s what you get sleeping in bed naked!” said Harry wryly. For a moment, the image of Ron naked slipped into his mind. Harry wondered how red Ron’s pubic hair was. Alarmed his mind went that way, Harry shook himself again.

Ron’s ears continued to burn, and put a hand down his boxers. Harry thought he saw something begin to rise from his boxers.

“What the ... Ron! Cover up! Have some decency!” Harry exclaimed.

“What are you lovebirds arguing about?” Seamus said from the other side of the room.

“Ron’s got a chubby,” laughed Dean. The tall black boy was in white briefs which featured starkly against his skin. There was a large bulge on his crotch area, which he displayed proudly and unselfconsciously. “Don’t worry, we all get them.”

“Alright, alright, let’s get ready for school!” Harry said, diverting attention away from Ron, who was trying to get out of everyone’s attention as he maneuvered the erection in his boxers to be more unobtrusive.

The boys in the room laughed, and hollered at each other to wake up and dress up, and all thoughts of dreams and erections disappeared for the moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.