Hermione and the Polyjuice Potion - Cover

Hermione and the Polyjuice Potion

Copyright© 2017 by Shilou Mao

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hermione is dying and needs to turn into a boy to be cured. Becoming a boy, however, was more complicated than it seemed. She needs some essential intimate ingredients from two different boys!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction  

Wrapped in the Invisibility Cloak, still a bit in shock from her experience with Harry (especially with the smell of his semen still on her lips), Hermione began to walk towards Ron’s bed. She left the cup of Harry’s semen, armpit hair, and pubic hair on Ron’s trunk, finding it too cumbersome to bring along. She readied Ron’s cup in her pocket as she slipped into Ron’s four-poster bed.

The difference between Harry and Ron’s bed was stark. Where Harry had been sleeping in his shirt and boxers, spreadeagled and without his sheets on, Ron had his back against her ... and he was wearing nothing. Hermione stared at Ron’s naked back, all the way to his bare firm bottom. She hadn’t seen Harry’s butt, and now she was being treated to Ron’s. She felt a twinge again down her vagina, even if she had already orgasmed previously with Harry.

Hermione couldn’t see the rest of Ron’s naked body, because his legs were wrapped around his bolster.

Hermione took off the Invisibility Cloak, finding it stifling within it, and settled closer to Ron. Alright, back to the basics: the easiest find would be Ron’s armpit hair, as she had done with Harry. That he was already naked made it easier, but he was wrapped around his bolster.

Hermione slowly tried to disengage Ron and his pillow, tentatively moving his torso. He moved easily, with his hands up behind his head. Hermione looked on at Ron’s exposed top. His chest was pale and freckled. She looked at his belly button and looked upwards to his chest, and then to his exposed underarms.

Hermione frowned. Ron didn’t have any armpit hair! He was as smooth as a girl (or as smooth as a girl might have wished). Maybe he just a bit slower in puberty, Hermione thought, but he wasn’t a hairy guy in the first place. Frantic, Hermione placed herself closer to Ron’s armpits, inspecting carefully for even a hint of downy hair. If she couldn’t find any armpit hair on Ron, she’d need to find another boy to get all three ingredient on.

Wait! She spotted a lone hair on his left underarm. It was so thin she might have missed it, if she hadn’t been so close. She could smell Ron’s boyish musk as she pulled out her scissors and snipped his lone armpit hair.

Sighing with relief, she placed it into her Ron cup. Now for his pubic hair. Hermione prayed fervently that he had begun developing hair there already. She had read somewhere that that’s where hair first developed anyway. Hermione looked down on Ron, his arms up displaying his smooth armpits, a bolster blocking his privates. Hermione didn’t know why the sight of it made her vagina twinge in arousal.

This was going to be the same situation as Harry and his boxers. Hermione grabbed hold of the bolster, and swiftly pulled it down. Hermione stared at the second male genitals she’d been exposed to, and her mouth opened a bit in surprise.

Ron’s penis was as starkly different from Harry’s as his bed was. It was flaccid and resting on his balls, with some downy red hair at its base (to Hermione’s relief and arousal). Even flaccid, it was already 3 inches long, similar to Harry’s. It was as pale as the rest of Ron’s skin, compared to Harry, who’s penis was darker. The most significant difference was the extra skin on Ron’s penis, culminating to a hood that entirely covered his penis head. He was uncircumcised! It was starkly different from Harry’s cleanly exposed penis head.

Hermione felt her heart pounding wildly again, and lubrication from her moist genitals dripped onto the bed. For a moment, she just stared at Ron’s uncut penis, imagining Harry and Ron both naked and so different from each other. And then she noticed the bolster she had pulled away, and saw a stain on it, exactly where Ron’s penis had been.

Hermione blinked, examining the stain, and touched it. It was still a bit wet. She then tentatively put her nose to it and jerked back in surprise. It had the the same strong metallic boy musk as Harry’s semen. Ron had just cum onto his bolster this night!

Hermione shook herself. First thing first: Ron’s pubic hair. Hermione reached out to the sparse but longer red pubic hair at the base of his penis. She snipped it quickly and put it on the cup.

Alright ... back to semen collection. Hermione’s vagina squeezed excitedly. She reached out, and for the second time that day, grabbed a boy’s penis ... her best friend’s. Just like a while ago, it was electric, and her genitals twinged as she grabbed hold of Ron’s penis. It was soft yet firm, like Harry’s, and Hermione moved her head closer to just stare at it.

It was so different from Harry’s! The foreskin covered Ron’s entire penis head, ending at a pointed darker tip. Hermione gave his shaft a stroke, sliding all the way down the smooth skin to the foreskin. Ron gasped and Hermione froze as she held onto the the tip. He didn’t wake, but just like Harry a while ago, Ron’s penis started to grow, she saw with excitement.

Hermione placed her head even closer so that she was inches away from Ron’s growing penis. She could smell the boy musk from his pubic hair and probably emanating from his penis itself. She watched Ron’s pale organ grow from its original 3 inches. She looked on in amazement as his foreskin continued to wrap around his growing penis head. Its tip became tighter as Ron’s glans grew in arousal. Hermione could even see a dark purple head struggling from around Ron’s paler foreskin.

Hermione felt excitement course through her, and her finger wandered down to her exposed vagina again. Electricity ran through her body as her finger reached her clit again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.