Mick and Keri
Chapter 40 Mick and Keri Go Back To The Start

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 Mick and Keri Go Back To The Start - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

When we woke in the morning, my morning wood was just hard enough. Keri was sleeping on her back with her legs spread, so I took out the lube from the bed stand and I lube myself up really well. I slowly moved between Keri’s legs and set my cock right at her opening and smoothly pushed my cock into her.

I quietly lay on top of her, kissing her back and neck, waiting for her to wake up. As I waited, I enjoyed the smell of her hair and the feeling of her tits against my chest. Her skin was so soft from head to toe and just touching her like this was keeping me hard. Then I heard a soft voice.

“Are you gonna just lay there or are you gonna fuck me?”

“Hi honey, I was just waiting for you to wake up.” I whispered.

“I’m awake. Get fucking!”

I shifted my weight onto the knees that were just outside hers and began to pump my cock in and out of my returned lover. Barbs lube gift was still really slick and I was slipping in and out really easy. I started moving faster and thrusting harder and harder. Between the lube and Keri’s juices I could not feel a lot of friction and so I was a long way away from cumming. Keri came once and was breathing really heavy as I continued to fuck her slowly as I could.

“Mick, let me get on top.”

I pulled out of her very wet channel and lay on my back. Keri took control and placing herself on top of me, she took hold of my dick and set the head again, but this time in her ass. With her on top she controlled how fast and deep I penetrated into her. She lowered herself a little more and slowly kept taking me deeper and deeper until finally, I was balls deep and she was fully sitting on me.

“Mick, play with my pussy.”

“Gladly.”

I moved my hands down to Keri’s legs and slowly felt my way to her pussy. The thick salt and pepper curly pubic hair was split enough to show off a hot pink slash with a small dark pink hole at the bottom and a bright pink miniature knob at the top. I pinched the little pink knob and Keri let out a little whimper. I rolled it between my thumb and finger and pulled on it as she reacted to each move.

My middle finger found its way to the dark pink opening and I penetrated Keri. The fingers of my other hand where grasping her curly hair and pulling on it hard while my thumb strummed her clit. Keri began to rock her hips with my cock deep in her ass.

When her heat had built to the edge, she replaced my hand with hers and began working hard on her clit. I added another finger deep inside her and continued to strum her G spot. I would run my finger over it fast and hard when Keri was rubbing her clit fast and hard. When she slowed down, I began to tap the spot. It only took a few of minutes and Keri let out a loud groan and her vagina expanded to where my finger could not touch her inner walls. Then her orgasm crashed down and her vagina collapsed squeezing my finger.

She stopped her hand and finally collapsed on me with my hard cock still stuck in her ass. I tried to fuck her from this position, but I could barely move in and out at all. Finally, really needing to get myself off, I pulled out of her and rolled her to her side and moved against her back. I lifted her leg with one hand and with the other I placed my cock into her gaping ass and thrust forward, re-entering her.

“Honey, go get it. Get yourself off.”

Holding on underneath to her hip with one hand and lifting her thigh with the other, I pulled deeply into her. I pulled out and stabbed hard and fast into her gape. I fucked her fast and deep, again and again and again. My balls slapped against the back of her lower thigh. Keri’s tits shook as I banged into her. The little bit of extra skin she had on her hip and ass shook in time with my thrusts.

At last the pressure in my groin began to build. I did one last thrust into her hot ass and pulled hard on her hip and leg driving me as deep as I could get. Pulse after pulse shot sperm deep into her bowels. Keri purred at the feeling of my cock swelling with each pulse and she joined me in an orgasm that rolled on until I was finally empty.

“Mick, that was a nice wake up. May I please push you out of me? I love the way that feels.”

“Sure go for it.”

Keri gave a push and my softened cock popped out with some force. It was followed by a combination of air and cum and lube and her brown juices.

“Ohhh, that was nice, but I bet it’s dirty. Let’s hit the shower.”

With her hand in her crotch to hold in the fluids, Keri scooted to the toilet. I followed closely and turned on the warm water in the shower. The shower heated up quickly and when she was finished she stood and I joined me. Soaping up a large wash cloth I began to wash Keri’s face and neck. I then moved down to her back and each of her large wonderful breasts. I took some time to wash each tit and after rinsing I just had to stop to suck those big hard nipples.

I wrapped my tongue around them and bit them and pulled on them with my lips. Keri purred because her nipples are connected straight to her clitoris. Playing with her nipple really lit her up. I worked on her nipples and she played with her pussy again until she came again so hard that her knees buckled a bit. Steadying her I reached around her and continued to wash her back and her wonderful butt cheeks. As I washed her she took hold of the soft pipe cleaner that we used to clean ourselves before or after anal sex.

She soaped it up and handing it to me, bent over. I gently pushed it into her anus and started slowly with shallow strokes that gradually got deeper. I pulled the cleaner out and rinsed it off before soaping it up and repeating the process. I repeated the washing three times before the cleaner came out with no color or chocolate chips.

Then I washed down her legs and feet making sure that I cover everything that might have gotten dirty during the anal cleaning. Finally done, I soaped up my hands and did some house cleaning on her furry beaver. I washed her pussy from behind and as I did so my penis stirred to life again. I soaped my cock and slid it up and down between her ass cheeks. I slid faster and faster as I squeezed her tits.

I quickly shot a load up her back. As my spent erection returned to its normal position, Keri stroked my cock squeezing out the last drops. I finished washing myself and I washed off Keri’s back. Keri then washed her hair as I stood there and admired her breasts shaking as she had her arms over her head. I stroked myself back to life and just enjoyed the scene in front of me. When Keri was done and finished rinsing and conditioning and rinsing again, she turned off the shower. I stepped out of the shower and handed her a towel for her hair.

I then wrapped another towel around her and she tucked in one of the corners to hold it in place. I dried myself off quickly and asked Keri if she needed any help.

“No thanks, dear.” The answer was short and curt.

“Keri, is something wrong?”

“I have been thinking about last night and this past week. I love you and I am afraid of losing you again. I don’t want to lose you. I love you. I want to wake up every morning in your arms or with you in mine. If I never have sex again it would be ok as long as I can live with you. Please don’t leave me ever again.” she broke into tears.

I took Keri in my arms and held her tight. She sobbed into my chest. I held her and rocked with her. I rubbed her back as I gathered my thoughts.

“Keri, I you are the most important person in my life on a day to day basis. You were, and are again, my morning and my night. I am not going to lie to you, I am thinking about asking Barb to get married because of the kids, but if it was legal, I would marry you first, right now, today and then marry Barb when we go to Japan. Let’s get dressed and I will take you out to breakfast.”

I pulled on some underwear and a t-shirt, then my jeans and sandals. Keri had finished drying off and had pulled on her bra and panties. When she appeared downstairs she was wearing a sweat shirt and some jeans.

I led Keri out to the SUV and drove off. We did not talk much, mostly about the rest of the summer and the coming vacation trip to Japan. I pulled into the parking lot at Elmers. I got out of the car and quickly ran around to the passenger door and opened it for Keri. I took her hand and helped her out. We walked arm in arm to the door, which I opened door for her and we walked up to the hostess stand.

“Good morning. How many this morning?”

“Just the two of us. Could we please sit in that booth over there. This is a bit of a special occasion. For us”

Keri shot a look at me as I smiled at her. The hostess led us to “our” booth and we sat together. We both ordered orange juice and the huge breakfast platter. We sat quietly for a few minutes.

“The first time we came here I remember your words to me. I was confused and in shock. You had just walked into my house and demanded that I shower with you. You held my cock and I thought I was pushing into your pussy, but it was your ass. I had never done that before. Sitting here in this booth you told me “Mick, I have come to the conclusion that I need you in my life and I want you to know that I need you.”

“You told me that you started off just wanting to get laid but that you felt something that you had never felt before. You said that at some point I had touched your soul and you never wanted to lose that feeling. You said that you felt that I was taking care of you afterward we made love. Keri, I have been gone to long and I have not taken care of you.”

“I did not have the ability to take care of your life while I my soul was lost, but I do have the ability to take care of you now. Even when I was gone away from you, you looked out for me better than I did for myself. All I have to offer you, again, like, last time, is all I have ever had, me. All I have ever wanted from you is you. The money you set me up with is a toy to me. I still don’t know how to use the tool of money.”

“But you, you gave me you every day. I want to do everything I can to give you me again. I like to think that if you lived with me in my little one bedroom apartment and had ramen noodles for dinner that we would still be giving each other all of ourselves.”

“Keri, I love you. I will always love you. If we are together or apart, I will love you. If it was in my power to take care of you, I would always do that.”

Keri had tears running down her face. She was not sobbing, the tears were the kind that well up when someone is emotional. She dabbed the tears with her napkin just before the food arrived.

“Can I get you anything else?”

“No, I think we are good. Thank you.”

The server left and we began to eat.

“Mick, I will move in with you today. I have enough money that we can be comfortable if we live as simply as you do. I can walk away from my job today. Sarah is gone and Danny is taking very good care of her and the kids. All I really want is to be in your life. No! To BE your life, again.”

“Keri, I brought you here for breakfast so that we could get back to where we were. We walked every couple of days. You dressed to be admired and I admired you. We talked about blues and my passion for my work. You talked about how you were fighting to be ethical in an unethical business.”

“I do remember. I also remember that I am still so horny for you that I am ready to drive to your apartment and ravish you. You trusted me let me get close to you, and I did what I did and pushed you away. I will never do that again. I will never hurt you again.”

“I learned the hard way that when I hurt you, my lovely Mick, you withdraw utterly. I know that you did that to protect yourself and not to get even with me.”

We sat and talked about the potatoes and the eggs and the quality of the fresh squeezed orange juice. Occasionally one of us would drop a hand and just touch the leg of the other. We smiled and ate and generally remembered how much we enjoyed just being together.

“After this can we drive over to the river and walk for a bit?”

“Keri, after this,” pointing to the food, “we had better walk!”

We finished and I paid the tab. We walked out the door, hand in hand, to the car. I opened her door and kissed her softly on the lips before she got in. I jogged around to the driver side and took us over to the Green Belt parking lot nearest us. It was also the one where we always met a few blocks from my apartment.

We got out of the car and held hands and began to walk. Time slipped away unnoticed, as we covered a couple of miles and digested and talked about blues music and work and Sarah and Danny’s family. Once in a while Keri squeezed my hand or I would squeeze hers. This was the first time in a long time that we had spent time alone.

“We are back to the beginning. Walking, spending time just being together, feeling you just being close to me; it is really nice.” Keri spoke in a wistful tone.

“I know. I don’t know, if this is good or bad, but I have not thought about sex since we sat down for breakfast. I am just enjoying being in your presence again; listening to your voice, listening to the sound of you moving. I am feeling ... peaceful and happy.”

“Where to next?”

“Do you want to go back to your apartment and have some tea?”

“No, I want to go back to my apartment and start packing, so I can move back into the house and try to make it our home again. What do you think about that?”

“Really? Is that really what you want to do after all this time?”

“I forgot how much I really enjoy being with you. Like you said, if we never had sex again, you could easily spend the rest of your life with me. I feel the same way about you. We have lost so much time.”

“I realize that I fell back into the pattern that cost me my first marriage. I was working so hard, focused too much on my career. I forgot that you are my career, loving you should be my profession.”


We started to do the things we used to do. We went out to dinner, we went to the blues jams, much to the joy of the band and Wes, and after a few weeks, we met for lunch at our favorite sushi bar.

“Keri, I don’t know about this. I mean, after all, this is where the wheels came off.”

“I know, hon. But I just feel like we need to go back to our old haunts and kill any demons that might still be hanging around.”

“Ok. But if I start to feel wired, could we please leave without any fuss?”

“Yes, my love.”

We walked in and the owner/manager/sushi chef, Mr. Yokoshiro went out of his mind. He was smiling bigger and bigger and was right on the verge of dancing and tears when we walked in the door. The servers all came up and warmly welcomed us.

“Wow! It sure is nice to be missed!”

“Oh Mr. Mick, Miss Keri, we are so glad to see you again. Some of the people from your office told us that some bad things had happened and that you had separated. It is good to see you again.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.