Mick and Keri
Chapter 32: Keri and Mick and Sarah Have the Breakfast of Champions

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: Keri and Mick and Sarah Have the Breakfast of Champions - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

When we woke in the morning, my morning wood was just hard enough. Keri was sleeping on her back with her legs spread, so I took out the lube from the bed stand and I lube myself up really well. I slowly moved between Keri’s legs and set my cock right at her opening and smoothly pushed my cock into her.

I quietly laid on top of her and waited for her to wake up. As I waited, I enjoyed the smell of her hair and the feeling of her tits against my chest. Her skin was so soft from head to toe and just touching her like this was keeping me hard. Then I heard a soft voice.

“Are you gonna just lay there or are you gonna fuck me?”

“Hi honey, I was just waiting for you to wake up.”

“I’m awake. Get fucking!”

I shifted my weight to my knees and began to pump my cock in and out of my lover. The lube is really slick and I was slipping in and out really easy. I started moving faster and thrusting harder and harder. Between the lube and Keri’s juices I could not feel a lot of friction and so I was a long way away from cumming. Keri came once and was breathing really heavy as I continued to fucker her hard as I could. I was starting to run out of breath and so Keri wrapped her arms around me and rolled me over.

With Keri on top, she took control. Lifting herself up off of my erection she took hold of my dick and set the head again, but this time in her anus. With her on top she controlled how fast and deep I penetrated into her ass. She lifted up and lowered herself a little more. She slowly kept taking me deeper and deeper until finally, I was balls deep and she was fully sitting on me.

“Mick, play with my pussy.”

“Gladly.”

I moved my hands from over my head and down to Keri’s legs and slowly felt my way to her pussy. The thick black curly pubic hair was split enough to show off a hot pink slash with a small dark pink hole at the bottom and a bright pink miniature knob at the top. I pinched the little pink knob and Keri let out a little whimper. I rolled it between my thumb and finger and pulled on it as she reacted to each move.

My thumb found its way to the dark pink opening and I penetrated Keri as I rubbed her clit. My fingers where grasping her curly hair and grasping it hard while my middle finger played with her clit and my thumb penetrated her vagina. Keri began to rock her hips but with my cock deep in her ass, she could not move too far.

Keri added her hand to mine and began working hard on her clit. I changed over to my fingers deep inside her and I began to strum her G spot. I would run my finger over it fast and hard when Keri was rubbing her clit fast and hard. When she slowed down, I began to tap the spot. It only took a few of minutes and Keri let out a loud groan and her vagina expanded to where my finger could not hit the walls. Then her orgasm crashed down and her vagina collapsed squeezing my finger.

She moved her hand from her pussy and collapsed on the bed with my hard cock still stuck in her ass. I tried to fuck her from this position, but I could barely move in and out at all. Finally, needing to get myself off, I pulled out of her anus and rolled her to her side so that her ass was in a perfect position and I re-entered her.

“Fill me!”

I pushed my still lubed cock all the way in. Holding on to her hip with one hand and her thigh with the other, I pulled deeply into her. I pulled out and stabbed hard and fast into her. I fucked her fast and deep. Again and again and again. My balls slapped against the back of her lower thigh. Keri’s tits shook as I banged into her. The little bit of extra skin she had on her hip and ass shook in time with my thrusts.

At last the pressure in my groin began to build. I did one last thrust into my lovers ass and pulled hard on her hip and leg driving me as deep as I could get. Pulse after pulse shot sperm deep into her bowels. Keri purred at the feeling of my cock swelling with each pulse until I was finally empty.

“Mick, that was a nice wake up.”

Keri gave a push and my softened cock popped out with some force. It was followed by a combination of cum and lube and her brown juices. With her hand in her crotch to hold in the fluids, Keri scooted to the shower. I followed closely and turned on the warm water. The shower heated up quickly and I joined her. Soaping up a large wash cloth I began to wash Keri’s face and neck. I then moved down to her back and each of her large wonderful breasts. I took some time to wash each tit and after rinsing I just had to stop to suck those big hard nipples.

I wrapped my tongue around them and bit them and pulled on them with my lips. Keri purred because her nipples are connected to her clitoris. Playing with her nipple really lit her up. I worked on her nipples and she played with her pussy again until she came again so hard that her knees buckled a bit. Steadying her I continued to wash her back and her stomach. As I washed her she took hold of the pipe cleaner that we used to clean ourselves before or after anal sex.

She soaped it up and handed it to me. I gently pushed it into her anus. I started slowly and shallow and gradually got deeper. I pulled the cleaner out and rinsed it off before soaping it up and repeating the process. I repeated the washing several times before the cleaner came out with no brown color or chocolate chips.

Then I washed down her legs and feet making sure that I covered everything that might have gotten dirty during the anal cleaning. Finally done, I soaped up my hands and did some house cleaning on her furry beaver. I washed her pussy from behind and as I did so my penis stirred to life again. I soaped my cock and slid it up and down between her ass cheeks.

Sliding up and down between the soapy flesh globe, Keri let out a little hum. I grabbed both of her nipples and began to twist them. She had dropped her hands to her pussy and was vigorously working on her clit. Keri bent over a bit and presented her foamy ass to me and I pressed my soapy hard cock back into her now clean anus. She pressed her body weight fully against me and just sat there.

She continued to masturbate as I twisted her huge nipples until she came. Satisfied, she began to fuck me slowly. Pulling forward until only the head of my erection was in her and then slowly settling back against me. She did this until the afterglow of her orgasm faded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.