Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 29: Mick and Keri Talk and Drive

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Mick and Keri Talk and Drive - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Keri turned and slid down my body until she caught my erection between her beautiful tits. She squeezed me between them and I began to pump up and down between the soft, massive breasts. Keri kissed my belly and tried to catch my hair in her teeth. As the swelling in my balls built, I let out a heavy breath. Keri dropped her chin so my cock was aimed at her mouth. I shot a load up and onto her tongue as she pressed her tits together harder and milked my cock. Releasing my spent erection, Keri took it in her hand and squeezed out the last drops.

She stood and we kissed and held each other under the warm shower heads. Finally releasing each other, I finished washing myself and I washed off Keri’s back. Keri then washed her hair while I stood there and admired her breasts shaking while her arms were over her head. I stroked myself and just enjoyed the scene in front of me. When Keri was done and finished rinsing and conditioning she turned off the shower. I stepped out of the shower and handed her a towel for her hair.

I then wrapped another towel around her and she tucked in one of the corners to hold it in place. I dried myself off quickly and asked Keri if she needed any help.

“No thanks, dear.” The answer was short and curt, and her body sent out a different message.

“Keri, is something wrong?”

“I have been thinking about the other night. I love you and I am always afraid of losing you. It felt like last night when I was teasing you about getting married, that it might seem like I am pressuring you into marriage. I love you. I want to wake up every morning in your arms or with you in mine. If I never have sex again it would be ok as long as I can live with you. Please don’t leave me.” she broke into tears.

I took Keri in my arms and held her tight. She sobbed into my chest. I held her and rocked with her. I rubbed her back as I gathered my thoughts.

“Keri, you are the most important person in my life on a day to day basis. My daughter and son are at the top of the list, but I don’t see them every day. You are my morning and my night. But I am not going to lie to you and tell you that I want to marry you. I can’t say that I want to get married to anyone ever. Let’s get dressed and I will take you out to breakfast.”

I pulled on some underwear and a t-shirt, then my jeans and sandals. Keri had finished drying off and had pulled on her bra and panties. When she appeared downstairs she was wearing a sweat shirt and some jeans. I had caught Sarah before she started breakfast. I sent her back to bed with Danny.

I led Keri down to the SUV and drove off. We did not talk much, mostly about the rest of the summer and the coming vacation. I pulled into the parking lot at Elmers. I got out of the car and quickly ran around to the passenger door and opened it for Keri. I took her hand and helped her out. We walked arm in arm to the door. I opened the door for her and we walked up to the hostess stand.

“Good morning. How many this morning?”

“Just the two of us. Could we please sit in that booth over there. This is a bit of a special occasion.” Keri shot a look at me as I smiled at her. The hostess led us to “our” booth and we sat together. We both ordered orange juice and the huge breakfast platter. We sat quietly for a few minutes.

“The first time we came here I remember your words to me. I was confused and in shock. You had just walked into my house and demanded that I shower with you. You held my cock and I thought I was pushing into your pussy, but it was your ass. I had never done that before. Sitting here in this booth you told me “Mick, I have come to the conclusion that I need you in my life and I want you to know that I need you.”

“You told me that you started off just wanting to get laid but that you felt something that you had never felt before. You said that at some point I had touched your soul and you never wanted to lose that feeling. You said that you felt that I was taking care of you afterwards.”

“I was taking care of you. I did not have the ability to take care of your life, but I did have the ability to take care of you. You have taken much better care of me, than I could ever take care of you. All I have to offer you and all I have ever had is me. All I have ever wanted from you is you. The money is a toy to me. I still don’t know how to use the tool of money.”

“But you, you give me you every day. I do everything I can to give you me. I like to think that if you lived with me in my little one bedroom apartment and had ramen noodles for dinner that we would still be giving each other all of ourselves.”

“I love you. I will always love you. If we are together or apart, I will love you. If it was in my power to take care of you, I would always do that.”

Keri had tears running down her face. She was not sobbing, the tears were the kind that well up when someone is emotional. She dabbed the tears with her napkin just before the food arrived.

“Can I get you anything else?”

“No, I think we are good. Thank you.”

The server left and we began to eat.

“Mick, I will move in with you today. I have enough money that we can be comfortable if we live as simply as you used to. I can give my notice today. Sarah is ready to go out on her own and I would not be surprised if Danny married her within the next few months.”

“That still won’t address the 500 pound gorilla in the room. I still don’t know if I want a wife. After what I have been through, I am not sure what a wife has that I need. Tell me, what is a husband able to give you that you can’t get from someone who loves you dearly and deeply?”

“Keri, I brought you here for breakfast so that we could get back to where we were. We walked every couple of days. You dressed to be admired and I admired you. We talked about blues and my passion for my work. You talked about how you were fighting to be ethical in an unethical business. Then the day came when you dropped Ryan and you called me in case you did not show up. Even then you felt that I would look out for you.”

“I do remember. I was afraid that Ryan would get violent and Sarah was gone that weekend. I figured that if I did not show up that you would check up on me. But after I left you, after our walk, I was just so horny for you that I turned the car around and drove to your apartment. I was surprised to find the door unlocked. In hindsight it is so you. You are trusting and willing to let people get close to you.”

“But I have learned over the past months that if someone who is close to you hurts you, you withdraw from them utterly. And if you hurt someone who trusts you, you withdraw yourself just as much. At first I thought that you did that to protect yourself, but you don’t. You do it to protect them.”

“You have really been hurt.” Keri put her hand on my leg. “I will never do that.”

“And I will never give you reason to. I lost my first wife because I was immature and ambitious. I was working my ass off and thought sex was love. I would come home exhausted and when we went to bed I would fuck her and go to sleep. Thinking that I had done my duty.”

“She fell out of love with me or maybe I should say that I pushed her out of love with me. To think that it took me over 60 years to grow up is a tragedy.”

We finished eating and on the way back to the car Keri stopped in the middle of the parking lot.

“I don’t want to go home.”

“Shall we go to the apartment?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.