Mick and Keri
Chapter 28: Mick Really Loves Keri’s Ass

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Mick Really Loves Keri’s Ass - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Have I mentioned my Keri’s wonderful ass? Please remember that she is 50 and between the long walks that we take and the exercise bike she rides each day at work when she is in thinking mode, she has the ass of a much younger woman. I noticed a while back that she never wore thongs and I asked her why.

Being a thoroughly logical woman she told me that she did not feel clean with the cloth touching her anus and when she had worn them, they always came out with uncleanable stains there. So she wore what she calls boy shorts that cling to the curve of her ass but doesn’t touch where she doesn’t want to touch. But they are cut high in the back so the lower half of each wonderful cheek is exposed.

She says she likes them because she still doesn’t have panty lines on her slacks or skirts or shorts and she likes the way they make her feel. She says she feels like I am holding her butt when she wears them.

Now on at the other extreme she has two or three pairs of what can only be described as “granny panties”. They are white cotton and completely cover her ass and the waistband comes up almost to her navel. When I asked her why she wore those things, she very matter-of-factly said that she wears them on special occasions at work when she needs to feel matronly and adult.

When she dresses in the mornings and I see those go on, I know that she is in for a tough day and I tell Sarah. She usually comes home beat and goes right up to change into something “comfortable” but she doesn’t talk much and is very non-sexual. Those evenings we usually have a very conservative meal, play some smooth jazz during the meal, and generally keep things calm and quiet.

Occasionally, she will come home and undress right in the kitchen and throw her “granny’s” on the floor and cheer for herself. That means that whatever financial deal she was working on, it came together and everything went better than it could have. One night she even came home, stripped in the garage and ran into the house naked, jumped on me and just started humping whatever she could get her legs around.

However, I digress, back to Keri’s ass. I have said it before and I will always believe that the phrase “more than a handful is a waste” applies to asses and not tits. I have good sized hands, one and a half octaves, in piano terms and I find that each of my hands can fully encompass each globe of her ass. I can squeeze, knead, and fully grip each cheek to the point that when we have sex, whether it be making love or fucking, I can control her movements pretty well when I need to.

Her ass also moves really nice. She can walk with a tight little lift and shift from left to right or sashay with a smooth sweep from side to side. At Danny’s parents Halloween costume party she decided to wear assless chaps and was the winner of the sexiest costume award. The white leather chaps stood out against her tanned skin and really offset her pitch black dense pubic triangle. I could not stop myself from stooping down to kiss her between the legs several times during the evening. At one point she bent over to tease Danny’s dad. He was so taken by surprise that he let out a gasp and dropped his scotch.

When she bends over she has such good control over her glutes that she can hold her cheeks together, presenting only a straight crease from her pussy to her back or she can, without the use of hands, spread herself open, presenting full access to either her glorious pussy or her pinkish brown pucker.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.