Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 25: Mick and Keri in the Shower

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Mick and Keri in the Shower - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Next to waking up in the arms of someone I fully love, the shower is the best place in this house and we loved our time there. Keri loved to have me wash her hair, upper and lower. She learned how to shave my head and learned how to trim my moustache just the way I liked it.

I can’t count how many times we’ve made love in the shower. I would go down on Keri and could spend hours ministering to her bright pink clit as it stood apart from the black, curly, pubic hair surrounding it. Sometimes when she gave me a hand job she would put both of my balls into her mouth. The water would run down my body and bubble over her face. She would turn her head to clear her nostrils so she could breath and never lose a stroke, all while moving her tongue around the testicles in her mouth. I would move out of the water stream before I came. My cum would first shoot up and then it would stream down my cock and mix with her fingers running down and onto the balls in her mouth.

Sometimes we would lie on the shower floor in a sixty nine and we would finger fuck each other’s asses. Before Keri, I had never even thought about playing with or inserting anything into my ass. She had a strap on that she would use to peg me and I could easily slide my cock into her ass.

Keri had this long pipe cleaner looking thing that we would soap up and then insert into our asses to clean out the chocolate chips and make our anal sessions as clean as possible. Sometimes we would do ourselves and sometimes we would clean each other. It was a comfortable form of play for both of us, either before or after an anal session.

She would get on her knees and fuck my dick with her tits. When soaped up, her tits were large enough that she could take one in each hand and squeeze them around my cock. Her soft breasts were firm and warm and, when soaped up and held against my erection, it was tight like her vaginal walls.

On some weekends when I did not have to work, we would wake up and fuck and then hit the shower and one thing would lead to another and we would have an extended session of sex in the shower and then be so tired that we would go back to bed!

We never had to ask each other for permission, because everything we did together from sex to walking to playing music just always seemed to fit. We were like a hand in a glove. Keri was in my head and my heart as deeply as I was in hers.


Keri knew that I loved her. She also knew that I had tremendous respect and admiration for her body. Her body. At one time I had a computer chocked full of pictures of nude women. One picture had a woman with my perfect idea of how a womans figure should be. Another had the perfect face and another had the perfect smile. Others had breasts with the perfect nipples or areola or shape.

Some had my vision of the perfect exterior view of a pussy; perfect mons, perfect labia, perfect skin tone. Some had perfectly trimmed pubic hair; not shaved, not wildly overgrown, not too curly or too straight. The edges were trimmed so they would not extend past the leg openings of her panties. The hair was dense and almost tightly woven.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.