Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 23: Mick Shops for Keri

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Mick Shops for Keri - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Shortly after I married my first wife, I had the idea that sexy lingerie was cool. I have since learned otherwise. Most is impractical and doesn’t fit well or feel sexy. But I just had to get some for my wife. I had no idea as to what size when I went to Frederick’s and when the sales lady asked me my wife’s bra size I was at a loss. So I went home and went into her underwear drawer and found a bra I had seen her wear often, so I figured it was comfortable. It was a 32A. She was a petite woman and sexy as hell.

Keri is sexy as hell also and I had this wild idea that I would like to buy her a matching bra and panty set. Something feminine and sexy, but not crazy. It somehow felt not right to go rifling through Keri’s underwear drawer when she was not there. It felt the same way with my first wife. Silly. I was not prepared for what I found. Keri has big tits; wonderful, big, beautiful tits. They are firm but soft and look like they should be on the chest of a 30 something woman instead of a 60 something woman.

I don’t know what I was expecting but the “wow” factor that hit me was a surprise. There were bras of several colors and configurations. Some had wide straps and some had spaghetti straps. Some had full cups and some didn’t seem like they might cover her nipples. One had open cups that allowed her large hard nipples to poke through, I wondered why she never wore that one. But all of them, the new ones and the old ones were the same size. 38F.

They were all various colors so there was no clue as to what her favorite color might be. And all were cut differently so no help as to a favorite style. The one thing I learned in buying my first wife the sexy underwear was that she had to wear it, but I had to enjoy looking at it. The trick was to find the happy medium.

Now the panties had to be figured out. I opened her panty drawer and began to rummage around. Yes, I did take the time to sniff and smell many of them. I saw her wear thongs but not more than she wore french cut panties. She never wore “Granny” panties. So again it came down to what was going to make me get hard every time I saw her wearing my gift and what was going to make Keri feel sexier than hell when she wore them?

So, no crotchless panties, but open tip bras might be an option for my lady. No string bikini panties. She looked good in lacy stuff, so something lacy and soft. Keri looked good in grey and blue suits. But when she took off those business clothes, her skin tone seemed to suit lavender or powder blue. She was just not a red satin undies kind of woman. She was stunning in a little black dress and would look just as stunning in a black set of underwear. So many choices and so little knowledge!

The real problem was where to buy the items. Price was not an issue, but like most men, I usually did not walk around the women’s department checking out the underwear. A man handling the womens’ panties and bras just seemed to be creepy. I was in a real uneasy spot. I finally had to break down and talk to Sarah.

“Sarah, I want to buy Keri a special set of underwear and I don’t know where to go first.”

“Well, Mick the first step is to get her size right.”

“I have that.” Sarah made a quizzical face. “I went through her drawers. OK?”

“Then you need to find out if there is a shop that she likes for those kinds of items.”

“Is there?”

“Nope! Not in the time that I have known her. I, myself, just buy name brands. They are all sold at department stores and they are the same items, so I look for sales.”

“Ok. So I can get something at WalMart and it will go over just as good as something from Victoria’s Secret or a specialty lingerie shop.”

“Nope; If you do that it will seem ... pedestrian.” Sarah paused to think about the cool word she had just used. “Something from a special shop will be finely tailored and send a sweet refined message.”

“So what is the best shop in town for that sort of thing?”

“I have no idea! Remember? I am the buy it on sale girl. But I do have an idea. Let me make a call to a friend and I will get back with you. OK?”

I spent the rest of the day getting ready for my practice and that night when I got home Keri and Sarah were waiting for me with a nice dinner. We ate and as always Sarah made a nice dessert. It was a flourless chocolate torte that was split and had a chocolate mousse with little chocolate chips between the layers. She covered in with a chocolate sauce and some shave chocolate. Sarah called it Chocolate Filled Chocolate Covered Chocolate.

After dinner I sat on the couch, in a food coma, with Keri playing the piano and working on some new licks. I loved watching her play piano, especially in the nude. Her breasts shimmied and shook as she played and between the music and the view, I counted myself to be one really lucky man.

Sarah came in after doing the dishes and sat next to me. She had removed her apron and was now as naked as Keri. She had a glass of wine and as soon as she settled she let out a long sigh and allowed herself to relax. She spoke to me quietly.

“I’m still working on your problem. It is looking good though.”

Keri stopped playing and looked over at Sarah and me as we conspired on the couch.

“Sarah, I forgot to tell you that I have asked a few friends over for dinner in a couple of weeks. There should be Mick and I and three other couples. Mick, your calendar showed an open weekend. Unless there is a competition or a meeting that is not on there, you should be free. I’m sorry I did not ask you first, but everything just moved real fast. If you can’t be there I will understand.”

I am not a big party guy. Keri usually has people over when I am away at competitions. We usually talk things over beforehand, but in some cases meetings happen and things turn around fast. Sometimes I opt out and go to my apartment for the evening and sometimes I stick around if it is important to Keri. This seemed like a fairly informal thing so I would be there with her.

Over the next two weeks, Sarah kept telling me that she was working on the problem, but I had so much going on that it often skipped my mind. The team was reaching for a new level and I had a ton of work to do in order to coach them up for their best opportunity. The time to the party flew by so fast that the party was on me before I knew it.

It was a Saturday night and as we got dressed I sat and was admiring Keri’s body. She put on a navy blue silk bra and panty set. She turned to me and caught me looking at her and chuckled.

“I love you so much. When I catch you just looking at me it makes me feel all warm and sparkly inside. It seems like you are bathing me in rays of love.”

“Hon, how could I not love you? I get so much pleasure out of admiring your body. I love you more than anything, but I admire how beautiful you are. I appreciate your beauty and the way that you carry yourself. You are the best.”

“Well then you should get dressed too. Would you please wear the navy pants and the navy polo shirt? I love the way your bald head looks when you wear navy.”

“Ok, ok. Anything to please the love of my life.”

“Anything? Then please go commando as well.”

‘Ok ... what are you up to?”

“Maybe if the party gets dull I will need to take you to the bathroom! But I think you will enjoy the people that you will meet and we should have a wonderful time.”

I showered quickly and came out to find a pair of navy slacks, a navy polo, and even navy socks where laid out on the bed. I put on the socks and then pulled the slacks on, being careful not to catch my penis or balls in the zipper. Next my polo and loafers. I adjusted my nuts under my pants and headed downstairs.

I grabbed a glass and poured some red wine. Sarah had already set out some appetizers and she gave me permission to have some. So I grabbed a couple of bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers and made my way to the party room downstairs.

“Mick, I am going upstairs to great the guests, will you please stay down here to welcome them when they come down here?”

“Sure dear. I will be your beautiful young assistant.” I smiled, gave her a kiss and when she turned to walk away, I gave her a loving tap on the ass. Keri wiggled off with a giggle and I moved over to the audio wall and put on my favorite smooth jazz cd and turned it up to a comfortable level.

I heard the doorbell chime and shortly thereafter Sarah came down the stairs.

“The guests are all upstairs and Keri asks if you would come upstairs.”

“Huh? What is going on?”

“Come on upstairs everyone is waiting.”

“Waiting? Waiting? What is up?”

“Come on.”

Sarah turned and headed up the stairs. I killed the audio and followed up behind her. The questions in my mind overwhelmed my senses so I did not pay attention to the nice little ass moving up the stairs in front of me.

When I got to the top of the stairs, Sarah led me to the couch and gave me a pat on the cheek.

“I finished working on your problem. Just stay right here.”

Sarah hurried away before I could ask her WTF. Keri entered the room and grinning like the Cheshire Cat, sat next to me on the couch.

“Hi hon. First, don’t be mad at Sarah for telling me what you were trying to do. Thank you so much for thinking of me that way. As it turned out I was thinking of some sort of gift to get you as well and when I mentioned it to Sarah, she shared with me your thoughts and how we could meet both needs.”

“So, we arranged this evening.” Turning in the direction of the stairs leading upstairs she called out. “We are ready!”

Music started. It was the smooth jazz that I enjoyed. Then down the stairs came a woman in a robe. She was barefoot and had black hair about the same length as Keri’s and with a similar build. She walked into the room and stood in front of us with her back to us. She opened the robe and dropped it to reveal that she was only wearing a bra and panties. She turned around and spoke.

“Good evening. My name is Elaine and I work for Sensual Gifts, Inc. This is a fashion show of elegant under garments. Our models will show you several examples of products that might interest you and you will be able to order them here or after the show in the next few days.”

“I am wearing a matching set and as you can see it is a deep lavender. The bra is designed for the woman with a larger figure and provides great support without causing a lot of pressure on the shoulders or back. The panty is a French cut, offering a full cover of the buttocks and yet it shows the high full hip and the rounded bottom of the cheeks.”

Elaine turned around a few times and came over to Keri to show the quality of the material and how it was as supportive as she said. She smiled at me as she turned to show how the panty highlighted the shape of her butt. Keri was like someone kicking the tires on car. She slipped fingers under the straps and pulled on this and tugged on that. She shook Elaine’s breasts hard to see how the bra would react.

“How do you think I would look in this, Mick? Is it what you had in mind?”

“I don’t know. I don’t often have women in their underwear showing off for me or have another woman shake someone’s tits like that.”

Elaine smiled at that and as she finished showing her wares, she picked up her robe and went up the stairs. As she ascended a man came down. He was also wearing a robe.

“Hello, my name is Michael and I am here to show you some men’s wear that you might like to wear relaxing around the house.”

He opened his robe and there stood a man without a six-pack. He was a normal looking guy and was wearing a pair of white long legged briefs.

“These briefs are designed to stay up on the leg and relieve the problem of the underwear sagging and allowing the man’s testicles to stick to the inner thigh. The main feature is that the brief is designed to fit the legs all the way up to the crotch and it has a pouch to hold and support the scrotum. As the scrotum tenses or relaxes and lifts or drops it stays in the pouch.”

“Mick, I know that you have issues with your balls hanging low and that you have to adjust all the time. Do you think that something like these will be a good idea?”

“I think that I would like these. I would like to try them on some time, but I really don’t want something that looks like tightie-whities.”

“They come in a wide range of colors and you can even match the colors with the colors of ladies garments.” Michael assured me.

I thought about Keri and I in matching underwear, now that was interesting. Michael picked up his robe and started up the stairs passing another woman coming down the stairs.

“Good evening. My name is Sasha and this is the Dream series of our line. It is designed to offer full figured women support but as you can see it is light and sheer and allows the woman to show off the breasts and nipples and pubic area. If the woman is blessed with nipples that get erect and enjoys that feel and look, this fabric will allow her to show off the erect nipples through most all light fabric garments and yet it gives full support and protection from friction.”

“The matching panty is also sheer and as you can see it allows the woman to show off her pubic hair or her shaved labia equally well. The seat is also sheer allowing a clear view of the posterior as she walks away.”

Sasha turned and walked around showing off her dark nipples and her dark pubic patch through the light powder blue fabric. She finished parading around the room and she picked up her robe and walked towards the stairs and passed another normal looking man coming down.

“Hi. My name is Leon and I am wearing a brief similar to Michaels but without the leg.” He spoke as he dropped the robe to show off a pair of navy blue briefs. They looked like any other briefs but they had the same pouch to cradle the scrotum so that they would never get sweaty and stick to the inner thigh. “They also cover the bottom fully and I must admit they do feel like someone is holding my testicles as I walk and it is hard to walk and not get an erection.”

I liked the look, but thought about wanting the leg because it feels better.

He grabbed his robe and headed up the stairs passing Elaine on her way down. This time Elaine was wearing no robe. Her bra was a very soft deeper purple. She did a pirouette in front of us and then smiled.

“This bra is one of the few made that offers great support for the fuller breasted woman and it has a front closure. Normally front closure bras usually tend to sag in the middle. But this one does not.”

With that, Elaine undid the front closure and opened up the front of the bra. As she opened it her breasts fell out and hung on display. She turned around and danced a little to the music. Her tits shook and jiggled and quivered as she did so. Her tits were impressive, almost like my Keri.

“You can close the clasp and then pull the cup over the breast or you can put the bra on and then easily enclose the breasts and clasp the front.” She took each cup and caught each breast, lifted them, shook the cups back and forth to seat her breasts and then closed the clasp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.