Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 15: Mick and Keri at the Karaoke Bar With Barb

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Mick and Keri at the Karaoke Bar With Barb - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Before Keri and I got together, if I was not to wrecked from a weekend competition, Monday night had been my karaoke night. I would go to the same downtown bar that hosted the blues jams on Wednesday night. I would sing and drink some of the high dollar bourbon that they always had for $5 a glass instead of the normal $7- $10 a glass. My favorite is Basil-Hayden.

The crowd was all 30-something hipsters and the music was eclectic, to say the least. One guy would get up and do a rap, the next would do Sinatra. The women would dance to both. The KJ had a great selection via the internet and I would pull out some obscure stuff from the 60’s and 70’s. The crowd would enjoy or ignore my stuff depending on the mood of the night.

Things did not get started until about 10 PM so I could get done with work and go to my apartment and change and eat. After she and I met at the blues jams, Keri would usually do the same. After I moved in with Keri, I still went on Monday nights. It was relaxing and fun and I got to sing songs other than blues.

Sometimes Keri joined me, mostly she did not. She liked to give me space to be a guy. She usually never told me when she was showing up and it was always a surprise when she walked in after me or if I walked in and found her there.

On this particular night we arrived separately. She came in and ordered a glass of wine and sat at the end of the bar near the door. I was sitting by the sound guy at the other end of the room where I could watch her and make sure she was safe. Wes, the bartender, watched over her as well, since he knew that we were together. It was amusing to watch the drunken guys hitting on her.

She was always the classiest woman in the bar. She never sang and usually ended up sitting with several other women at the bar. I think for safety in numbers. Sometimes we would sit together and sometimes not, it kind of depended on the day we had. We had been together for almost six months but I was still worried that if word got out that I was living with two women that it would affect my job.

On this late Fall night, I was tired and in a bit of a mood. Practice had been rough and I had some young girls that had learned how to be bitchy. The KJ came up to me and asked if I would mind going first since not many had signed up and a good start usually helped get the ball rolling. So I put in “Hard to Handle” by the Black Crowes and got up and hit it. Afterwards I returned to my spot and accepted some nice comments from the regulars.

Some nights Keri would come in horny and I could tell, since she would play with her jet black hair and give me “that” look from across the room. Tonight was one of those nights. I looked over at one point and caught her keeping the beat to a song by tapping on the crotch of her jeans.

Tonight she was sitting with some of the regular women and one redheaded woman that I had never seen before. She and Keri were looking at me and talking. Keri was replying to her and gesturing at me until, finally this redhead stood, straightened her dress and walked towards me. I glanced at Keri and she was smiling. I sensed a set up coming.

“Hi. I really enjoyed that song and you have a great voice.”

“Thank you very much. I am just trying not to mess up. But thank you.”

“I am in town for a business meeting with Keri, the one with the black hair, and she said that she had met you a couple of times and that sometimes you do requests. Could I ask you to sing a song?”

“Well that depends. Some songs I just can’t do because they are too high. I am a baritone and usually have to stretch to hit a lot of the songs that I do. But if I know the song and it is in my range, sure, I could try.”

“You have that rough kind of voice and I was wondering if you knew any songs by Joe Cocker?”

“I love Joe Cocker. What song did you have in mind?”

“Well ... would you mind ... I mean could you do “You Are So Beautiful”?

“Really? And to whom would I be singing a love song. I mean I don’t even know you.”

“No! It is not like that. I just love the song and it reminds me of some personal stuff and you sound like Joe Cocker.”

“Oh. It is just such a personal, intimate song. I don’t want to do a bad job because I am not into it. What is your name?”

“My name is Barb and I would really appreciate it.” She looked at me with these big green eyes.

“Ok, Barb. My name is Mick. I will do the song for you.”

“Thanks! Can I buy you a drink? It is the least I can do.”

“Sure. I am drinking Basil-Hayden bourbon.”

“Basil what?”

“Just tell the bartender that you want my favorite bourbon.”

“Thanks you so much.” Barb placed her hand on my leg and then turned and wiggled away. As soon as she had turned, I looked at Keri and she just smiled.

The first round ended with a really bad version of “Summer Nights” and the KJ called me up. I told him the song. He looked at me like I was nuts.

“It was a request.” I said as I shrugged.

I stood at the mike and looked at the crowd.

“This was a request, by Barb over there.” I gestured towards the end of the bar. “If anyone wants to slow dance or wants to get laid tonight, now is the time to make your move.”

The music started and several women screamed and grabbed their guys. The words popped up on the monitor to the side of the stage and up on the huge screen at the back of the room. I started singing in my best Joe Cockerish voice. As I sang I looked over to see what Barb was doing and Wow! Barb and Keri were slow dancing!

They were clearly into it as they held each other tight and swayed to the music. Now I was into it. My lover was rubbing her wonderful big tits up against another womans chest in front of me. Well not in front of me, but you know what I mean. Barb slid a hand down and fondled Keri’s ass. I finished the song and stepped off the stage, glancing over at the women to catch them sharing a short kiss.

Back in my spot, I returned to my bourbon and looked up to see Barb approaching.

“That was so good! Thank you!”

“No problem. I guess you and your girlfriend liked it.”

“Keri is not my girlfriend. We just met today at our business meeting. We are just internet business acquaintances.”

“I don’t usually see “just acquaintances” dancing so close and kissing.”

“I guess we got caught up in the moment. I’ll be right back with your drink.”

Barb walked back to the bar and spoke to the bartender pointing to me. He gestured to me and I waved and nodded. He pulled down the bottle of my favorite bourbon and poured it over some ice. He handed it to Barb and she returned with a smile and a bounce in her step.

“Here you go Mick. If you want to join us, we would love to have you.” Barb smiled and walked with a swinging set of hips back to Keri. I looked at Keri and she nodded. I looked at the sound guy.

“Mike, I think I am going to go and get in trouble.”

“Rid’em cowboy!” he said chuckling.

I walked over to the other end of the bar, drink in hand, my mind just spinning, wondering what Keri was up to.

“Hi Mick.” Barb spoke first. “This is my friend Keri, I think you two have met.”

“Yes we have; nice to meet you again.” I said as I shook Keri’s hand. Her grip was very firm and she smiled “that” smile at me. We talked and drank and Barb moved closer to me and rubbed her tits against my arm and played with her curly, red, shoulder length hair. It was clear that she was coming on to me and that Keri was approving.

Keri got up to go the ladies room and I excused myself to go to the men’s room. As we rounded the corner and walked down the stairs, I took Keri by the arm.

“What are you doing? Do you know how uncomfortable I am?”

“I’m sorry Mick. Barb is that women I told you about. She is the American living in Japan that I have been talking to. I thought that since you don’t mind occasionally sharing me with Sarah, that maybe you could share with Barb and me. I didn’t have a chance to talk to you first, ‘cause everything kind of fell together at the last minute. She is a very nice and very lonely and very horny lady. She came to town today and leaves in the morning.”

“I don’t know. It took me weeks to get to know Sarah before we all got together. This is so sudden. I mean she is beautiful and all, but how do you know she would be interested?”

“Because I asked her, silly. She noticed you when you sang your first song and was interested. She said that she would love to take you back to the hotel with her. I told her that she should ask you to do a song for her. I had no idea that she would ask for that song. As soon as you started she grabbed me and asked me to dance with her. As we danced she asked me if you and I had ever fucked. I told her that we had necked but nothing more. She asked if I would like to fuck you. I said yes. She asked if I would like to fuck her and I said yes. Then she grabbed my ass and we kissed.”

“So you got pulled into this too. Well should we do it? I am not going to get involved with her if you are not involved.”

“Ok, I will meet you at the car after we leave.”

Keri went left into the ladies room and I went right into the men’s room. As I pissed, I looked down at my cock and wondered what I had gotten the poor guy into. I walked out the same time as Keri. She grabbed my cock through my pants and kissed me softly on the lips. She released both at the same time and turned to head up the steps and I smacked her on the ass.

Three bourbons is my limit, especially since I have to drive. So I switched over to Pepsi and sat with the two women and talked for the rest of the night, during which time I talked to Barb about Japan and her job and her life. She made it very clear that she did not care for Japanese men and that none of the American or Australian men who lived there appealed to her.

After I sang my next song, Barb made it very clear that she was horny and that she wanted to fuck my brains out. I tried really hard to look uninterested and even flirted with some other women who came over after I had sung. Each time I did flirt a little Barb got touchy feely and every time that she got touchy and I got uncomfortable, Keri would save me by sneaking in and pinching the redheads nipples to reminder her that the two of them were going to have a sexy night. Finally, Keri came to the point.

“Mick, I know that we have not talked about this, but I like men and women. I had planned to spend the night with Barb at her hotel. I can’t wait to bury my face into her pussy. I think that Barb would like to bring you along. Would you like to join us tonight?”

“Yes! Mick, I need a cock in me something fierce! I was looking forward to coming back to the States just so I could get laid by a real American man. I asked Keri to take me out because I wanted to be safe. She and I have been working together over the phone and through emails. I could have done all of our business that way, but I had needs. I was pleased to see that she was such a beautiful woman and I figured that if anyone could attract a man, it was her.”

“Wow! I don’t know. I never have this sort of thing happen to me. This is something out of a porno mag. Barb, I never go home with women I meet here or anywhere. Keri and I have made out a couple of times, but nothing this serious.”

“Please Mick. This is a onetime thing. No strings, I am leaving in the morning. Please let’s do this.”

I looked at Keri and Barb. I thought that I was playing my part well. After the past months with Keri and Sarah, it did not feel too strange and was actually exciting. Besides if this was the ultra-rich woman Keri had been talking about, I did not want to mess things up for her. Then again, if she was that rich, why not just hire a boy toy. Oh well, nothing ventured.

“Ok. I will meet you guys outside.”

Barb grabbed her tab and mine.”I am on a business trip so let me get this.”

I said goodnight to all the usual folks, the KJ, sound guy, Wes, nothing unusual. I walked out the door and turned right and headed to my car. I got in, started the car and looked down at my buzzing phone.

“Meet us at the Hampton Inn. Do you need rubbers?” The text was from a strange number so I figured it was from Barb.

“I’m clean but I don’t shoot blanks. Do I need for you 2”

A few minutes later, “No”

“I will see you in a few minutes”

I started the car and drove the three blocks to the hotel parking garage. As I pulled in I saw Keri’s Lexus and parked next to it. The two women got out and approached my car. I got out and locked my car. Turning around, I walked right into Barb, who planted a big wet kiss on my lips. Her tongue darted into my mouth and toyed with my tongue. She reached down and grabbed my crotch and let out an approving moan.

“You have a good sized set of balls. I can’t wait to suck on them. Let’s go.”

She led us into the elevator and up to her room. As we walked down the hall, she would lean over and kiss Keri and fondle her ass. Barb stopped us at a room and reached into her bra, pulling out a room card key. Opening the door, she walked in, turned on a light and began to strip. Her coat hit the floor and her shoes followed. She had me help Keri out of her coat, which I hung on a wall peg. I removed mine and placed it on top of Keri’s.

Barb came to Keri and asked her to unzip her dress. Keri did so slowly, kissing Barbs bare skin as the zipper went lower.

“Mick, sit on the bed.” Keri ordered me and I complied.

Keri slowly slid the dress off of the redheads shoulders, exposing a vast field of freckles. Sliding the dress all the way down to Barbs bare feet she paused for a moment to bite the other womans ass. Keri then undid the clasp of the white bra and then reached down and pulled down the matching white panties again pausing to bite the freckled ass.

Barb turned around and for the first time I saw the front of the womans body. She had a full bushy mass of bright reddish orange pubic hair and a glory trail up to her belly button. The belly button featured a diamond stud. Barb’s tits where not nearly as large as Keri’s, but her nipples were as hard and erect as Keri’s ever were. I was going to have a great time sucking on these four pinky finger sized bullets. And I was looking forward to burying my cock into that red jungle, assuming that my cock did not snap in two waiting to get out of my pants.

Barb pulled Keri’s top up and over her head. As soon as she had Keri’s arms overhead, she paused to motorboat the larger breasts of my raven haired beauty. Giggling, Keri finished removing her shirt. Barb moved down to unbutton Keri’s jeans and pulled them down to discover a lack of panties. Barb saw Keri’s thick trimmed black pubes and immediately buried her face in it.

“You don’t shave! Oh, I love a good mouthful of curly hair.”

The jeans came off each leg and the two women embraced and kissed as they fondled each other’s ass and simultaneously moved to place their fingers into the others pussy. Hips began to grind, tits were smashed together, and my cock was almost bent in half. The sight was so glorious that I could almost ignore the pain in my groin. Almost!

“Ladies, I love watching you, but I need to get these pants off or my dick is gonna break and be useless.”

“Oh no you don’t. Make an adjustment, but don’t you move.” Keri commanded me and Barb nodded.

I adjusted my dick so the erection was released to grow straight up towards my waistband, then I sat and watched as the two women began to finger each other and suck each other’s hard nipples and play with their tongues. Both women’s hands moved faster and both began to moan and hump their hips, until finally both came, clutching each other so as to not fall over.

“I needed that, ‘ said Barb as she recovered her composure. She kissed Keri deeply and held her close. “Now, I need that”, pointing at the bulge in my pants.

“Me too” chimed in Keri. “I have wanted to see and feel that cock for a long time.”

“Bullshit! I call bullshit.” The redhead looked at Keri with a smart ass grin.

“I have been watching you two all night and don’t you try to tell me that you have not gotten together before. You two have been sending signals back and forth all night. Besides your assistant told me that you have been a different woman and boss since you met a guy. I assume that Mick is that guy. I mean I don’t want to deal with a cheater.”

Keri looked at me and then back to Barb. “We have been lovers for about eight months. We don’t let on in public because of Mick’s job. He has to worry about some very conservative folks. We care about each other very much and have had get togethers with another woman before, but even so, Mick does not handle surprises like this too well.”

“He looks like he needs to handle something!” Barb said pointing at my hard on.

“I didn’t say that he would not rise to the occasion, I think that he may want us to go a little slow.”

“If someone does not get my cock out I am going to slowly head to the bathroom and take care of it myself.”

The two women looked at each other and sat on the king sized bed, one on each side of me. Barb kissed me and grabbed my dick. Keri began to unbuckle my belt. I pushed off my shoes as Barb pulled my polo shirt out of my pants. As she got it over my head, she paused like she had with Keri, but instead of motor boating me, she bit my nipples and sucked on them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.