Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 13: Keri and Mick Go For Pizza

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Keri and Mick Go For Pizza - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Lately it always seemed that something was going on around the house. I was working on something before or after practice, Keri was doing something that needed to be done for clients on the other side of the globe. Sarah was cleaning or cooking or was gone with Danny. That is why our morning and evening shower time was so packed with intimate moments.

I usually had competitions on weekends, every weekend it seemed. One weekend the really good kids would compete, the next was the mid-level kids, the next was the novice level kids. When a weekend rolled around that was free, in the pre-Keri days I would unplug my phone and my clock and sleep until I woke up on Saturday and Sunday.

In the post-Keri days I would still sleep in, but Keri would wake me up with a kiss or with a wet mouth on my cock, or she would come into the bedroom with a plate full of bacon. I know people who love to wake up to the smell of coffee, which I don’t drink, but for me, waking up to the smell of bacon is really nice. After a shower we would amble down stairs and make our plans for the day.

Since my competition schedule is set a year in advance, Keri’s habit was to have some sort of surprise for me on my open weekends. She knew how much I needed to get someplace where my head was completely away from work for those few hours and she did some amazing things. Me, I would have been happy to just lie around the house and watch Keri and Sarah wander around naked all day, taking a few liberties here and there to pull Keri’s pussy to my face as she walked by or just reaching out to let my hand brush her skin as she walked by.

And Keri? Oh no, not Keri. I found out real fast that an open weekend meant that we were off to an adventure. Once we headed off to Kansas City for a Chiefs game. Another time we were off to Temecula, CA for a concert by Bobby Caldwell, one of my favorite jazz artists. Her adventures were always a surprise and a lot of fun.

One Saturday morning she woke me and rushed me through a sexless shower and into some blue jeans and a t-shirt. The one time I got to slow down and look at the clock it said that it was 9 AM.

“Hurry Hon! I want to take you out for a pizza lunch.”

Then we were into the SUV and gone. To the airport! We jumped onto one of the corporate jets that her company leased and we were off.

“I thought we were going for pizza.”

“We are Mick, we are off to Chicago for some Gino’s East deep dish pizza!”

After our first weekend air trip, I got the idea that we should join the mile high club, but on succeeding trips, the flight attendants were always hovering, so if we were going to get naked it was not going to be in private. On this trip the attendants were a couple of young women who were much more open and friendly than previous crews. We struck up a conversation during the 6 hour flight and the two women were not always hovering but they were always attentive.

One of the attendants was a brunette and the other was blonde. Both were about five and a half feet tall, height and weight proportionate. One had a mole on the left side of her face, a very attractive feature. The attendant with the mole, the brunette, was Yvonne and the others name was Lynn.

Keri was dressed in jeans and a blouse with a tank top underneath. She wore no bra and her girls wiggled deliciously whenever she moved or when the plane hit turbulence. I caught the attendants admiring Keri’s breasts a few times and so I got the idea that maybe they would not mind our mile high initiation.

When we landed at Midway airport, the two opened the door and went out to the storage area and retrieved our bags. A limo was waiting for us at the private terminal. Keri looked at Lynn and Yvonne and spoke.

“Do you two need a ride to a hotel or something?”

“No, but thanks. We will just grab a cab.”

“Nonsense! Get your bags and get in here, we will take you to your hotel.”

“We don’t really have a hotel. Your original crew canceled out about an hour before the flight and so we got called in at the last minute. The pilot and copilot usually stay with friends. We were just going to take a cab to one of the little hotels around the airport.”

“Bullshit! If you don’t mind, please come with us and I will get you a room at our hotel and see that you are properly taken care of. Please.”

Lynn and Yvonne looked at each other and had a shared a look. Then they went into the cabin and grabbed their flight bags.

“Thanks so much.”

The driver opened the limo door and Keri got in first, followed by Yvonne and then Lynn. I got in last. The driver closed the door and after settling behind the wheel, spoke on the intercom.

“Please feel free to have a drink from the mini bar. It will take us about 40 minutes to get to your hotel. Your room has already been checked in and your room key is in the folder in the door sleeve.”

“Thank you very much. Can you contact the hotel and see if they have another room for our friends?”

Keri sounded so ... rich. She was used to dealing with people. She was never bossy or demeaning. She knew that these folks were working for a living. She expected service and she always made sure that doing business with her was a major nice day for all involved.

“Yes, ma’am.”

The intercom clicked off. I opened the bar and took out a small bottle of very good Scotch. Keri grabbed two glasses and I filled them with ice and flowed with a generous pour. Keri handed them to a very surprised Lynn and Yvonne and retrieved two more glasses. I scooped up more ice and repeated the process for our drinks.

“To a fun weekend and perhaps some fun a mile high on the way home. Perhaps.”

“Mick! Ladies, Mick has this goal to join the mile high club someday. I am sorry if he embarrassed you.”

“You would be surprised how many people do that in the private planes. We just try to look the other way.”

We shared some general chit chat as we drank and relaxed in the back of the limo. The two attendants seemed to be very good friends and also seemed to be two of the more polite women of their age that we had ever met.

“Ma’am?” It was the driver on the intercom.

“Yes?”

“The hotel had a room with two queen beds available. I reserved them in your name.”

“Go ahead and use my account to pay for them and include dinner at the hotel restaurant for two.”

“Yes ma’am.” Click.

“You did not need to do that Miss...”

“Stop right now!” Keri was speaking in her stern “I Am The Boss” voice. “My name is Keri and this is Mick and I will be really insulted if you refuse. I might be so upset that I will not have sex with Mick for a week!”

“Holy shit! Please don’t refuse!”

The two women caught on to the joke and laughed as they again thanked Keri for her generosity. We continued our conversation and in no time at all we arrived at the hotel. It was one of the best in Chicago, one that I would have never thought of staying in if I was paying. The limo came to a stop and the hotel doorman opened the door while the driver proceeded to the trunk to retrieve everyones luggage.

One of the bellmen grabbed our bags and welcomed us to the hotel. We followed him into the hotel.

“According to my information, two of you have a room and keys and are already checked in.”

“That would be Mick and I. We arranged for the two ladies on our drive from Midway.”

“I have their keys with me, so if you would please follow me, I will take you to your rooms.”

The bellman led us to the elevator and pressed the button. In a short time the door slid open and of all the things I did not expect, there stood one of them. An elevator operator!

The bellman said, “Eighth floor please.”

The operator slid the door shut and reached for the old fashioned handle and pressed it forward. The car moved up at a smooth rate with a bell ringing at each floor. The operator slowly pulled back on the handle and brought the car to a halt perfectly aligned with the eighth floor. He pulled on the door lever and slid the door open. The bell man slid the floor gate open and stepped out.

We followed him down a very elegant hallway. Lynn and Yvonne were speechless at the opulence of the design. I was as well but I had learned to hide my amazement of the lives rich people live.

“Room 811 is for the lady and gentleman. May I have your key please?”

Keri handed the bellman the key and he opened the door. Entering he placed our bags on a dressing stand and looked around the room.

“Is the temperature satisfactory?”

“Yes, it is very comfortable. Thank you.” Keri hand the bellman two twenty dollar bills. “This is for your help with the ladies as well.”

“Yes ma’am. Thank you, ma’am. Will you two ladies please follow me? Your room is across the hall, number 812.”

“Good night girls. We will see you in the morning at breakfast.”

“Good night and thanks again.” Yvonne spoke quietly.

“Yes, thank you so much. Good night.” Lynn sounded slightly excited.

The bellman led the attendants out into the hall and opened their room repeating the same process he had performed with us. As he finished and closed their door, we closed ours.

“Keri, this is just fabulous! I guess this is how the one percent lives, huh?”

“Yeah. Only the best for the man I love. Now let’s fuck and shower and fuck and get dressed and get pizza. The limo is waiting.”

After we undressed, Keri pushed me onto my back on the bed and took my feet in her hands and began to massage them. She flexed each toe and sucked them into her mouth one by one. She looked up my body and into my eyes, peering around my growing erection. Slowly crawling up my legs, she paused to kiss along my shins and nibble along the inside of my calfs when she suddenly stopped.

I looked down at her and she had a sort of humorous/silly look on her face.

“Mick. I really have big tits.” She said it so matter of factly, almost like it was a new realization for her.

“I’m stuck.”

Now I was really curious, so I rose up onto my elbows to survey the situation and there was my wonderful, beautiful, sexy Keri frozen in place looking down at my feet. She was stopped in place with her magnificent breasts pressing against the bottom of my feet. My toes were touching the front of her shoulders, her wonderful breasts were hanging down and laying fully on the bed.

“Mick. What size feet do you have?”

“Umm, twelve E.”

“Mick. My tits are bigger than your feet!”

What could I say? There I was, naked on my back, my erection jumping with each beat of my heart, the love of my life looking into my eyes wondering what to do. My big feet were dwarfed by her fabulous, hanging breasts. They were much wider, but the funny thing was that they were longer from the shoulder where my toes were to my heels, where the areola and nipples were hidden under the flesh of her boobs.

“I can’t move forward. I’m stuck.”

Seeing my ladies dilemma, I sat up and opened my legs to get out of the way, at first, but then stopped to massage the softness of them with my feet. I turned my feet inward and used them to hold Keri’s left breast. I began to move back and forth, rolling the wondrous large breast between my feet.

Sometimes I am a little slow on the uptake, but never when it comes to Keri and her body. I quickly spun on the bed, putting my head between the two massive mounds. My hands took one each and pulled them to snuggle against my head. I kneaded the soft, yet dense, flesh as I slid the softness around my face.

Taking the two pinky sized nipples in between my thumbs and fingers I began to pinch and milk them like I had done back on the farm as a kid. I pulled on each as if they would yield white nectar. Moving each to my mouth, I began to nurse on each one of the long reddish brown nipples in turn.

Keri began to moan and reached up to stroke my erection with one hand and fondle my balls with the other. Keri was getting warmed up and now with her breasts free of any obstruction, she climbed up my body until she was able to suck my cock into her warm and wet mouth.

Her pubic patch was now covering my face and reaching around her body, I took and handful of each ass cheek and spread her open to reveal a wet, bright pink opening framed by her jet black, tightly packed curly hair. I dipped my fingers into my mouth and when they were wet enough I traced around the inner and outer labia.

Keri shuddered when my finger found her hidden clit. My tongue took the place of my fingers and Keri began to get wet. The aroma of the wetness she was producing was intoxicating. I pressed my nose into the pink hot center and pressed my chin against her clit. She writhed and squirmed and came, creating even more moisture.

“Mick, get into me.”

I spun again pulling my cock away from Keri’s face and setting it in place and pushing it into my loves depth. My cock was wet from her saliva and Keri was so wet that I was able to sink to the hilt with the first push. The bed was soft yet firm and made no noise at all as I hammered Keri’s pussy as hard as I could for as long as I could. When I felt the pressure building in my balls I asked her where she wanted me to cum.

“Oh baby, inside me. Way up inside of me.”

I thrust into her four more times and then pushed in as deep as I could and shot what felt like a rifle shot into Keri’s hot womb. Keri jerked as she felt the impact on the walls of her uterus. She joined me in a mutual orgasm. After five strong pulses my ejaculations diminished and I collapsed on top of my womans luscious body.

“That was awesome, Mick. If I was able to get knocked up that shot would have done the job. Let’s head to the shower.”

I rolled off of her and after I steadied myself I helped her to her feet. She slid to the edge of the bed and as she sat up she paused to suck on my cock.

“Thank you for the effort.” and she kissed the tip.

The shower was large enough for three or four people. It had shower heads at several levels just like at home and I turned the knobs and quickly figured out the system. In no time the water was warm and inviting and Keri stepped into my arms in the warm water and passionately kissed me.

She took a wash cloth and the very nicely scented soap and began to wash me. She bent down and sucked my cock into her mouth and began to clean off my feet and legs. She worked my semi-hard penis in and out of her mouth as she worked her way up my legs and around back to my ass cheeks. Giving me a final hard suck and a bit of a bite on my tip she moved the cloth to my testicles and my stiffening penis. She was so gentle that I was starting to almost doze off.

Next she rose to my stomach and sides and then moving behind me to my back. She paused to kiss various areas before she washed them. She washed my face and head and then placed the wash cloth on the bar in the shower. After doing a little pirouette under the water flow, she took me in her arms and rubbed the soap all over her front.

She moved up and down and side to side to cover her entire front with soap. Turning around she leaned against me and I took her in my arms and continued to process of rubbing myself all over her back. I reached for the wash cloth and began to wash her black matted pussy. I soaped it up and then used my hand to softly bring the soapy pubic hair to a frothy mound of bubbles.

I moved to her left side and continued to wash her thatch with my left hand while my right hand and the wash cloth proceeded to her cheeks. I spread soap around the marvelous globes of her ass finishing by moving the cloth between her cheeks and gliding from the top of her crack down to where it met my left hand under her.

Moving the cloth under her and into my left hand I place the index finger of my right hand against her pucker and pressed into her anus. One finger soon gave way to two and I pressed in as deeply as I could moving the fingers around covering her interior with soap. Keri began to make those soft purring sounds she makes when she is getting warmed up, so I moved her in front of me and pressed my hardening shaft between her legs.

Bending over, Keri reached between her legs and took my cock in her hand and with one hand on my cock, the other hand on my balls, she washed them in the soap from her pubic hair.

“Remember that first time?”

“Always.”

Setting my knob, she pulled my erection into her and leaned back impaling her ass on my now stiff penis. This time I knew what I was getting into and I smoothly pushed all of the way into her anal cavity. Keri placed her hands on the shower wall and braced herself. I pulled out until only the crown on my cock head was inside of her and then thrust back in, smoothly but a little harder. Keri let out a moan and mover her hips from side to side.

Again out and again in, harder and faster; again and again and again. She was so slippery and I was so spent from our fucking on the bed that I could not even feel the beginnings of an orgasm. I reached around and felt through the soapy foam finding her clit. I began to strum it and tap it and pinch and twist it. Keri began to push back against my thrusting erection as I drew hard and fast circles around and across her pink hot button.

A low moaning began deep in Keri’s throat. I worked her clit harder and faster and continued to fuck her asshole the same way. The loud slapping of my legs against hers was louder than the sound of the water coming out of the shower. The moans were louder and the slapping louder and the pressure in my balls began to grow. I added the sound of my own grunts and moans to Keri’s bringing Keri to the edge of a huge orgasm and then over.

Her knees buckled and I held her up with the hand that had been playing with her pussy. I fucked into her three times and pushed against her as hard as I could and drove deep into her bowels. Keri was squeezing her thighs together crushing my hand between them. I opened my hand and slapped her on the ass as hard as I could. Keri let out a yelp and screamed.

“Again!”

I slapped her ass again. She screamed more and I slapped her more until she began shaking with another orgasm more violent than the first. Her knees gave way and I slowly lowered her to the shower floor, my hard cock still in her ass. It did not seem to want to shrink, so when she lay flat on the floor, I remained on top of her and continued to fuck her ass faster and faster. The weight of my body on top of hers caused her wonderful breasts to squeeze out to each side and I grabbed a handful in each hand and used them to anchor myself as I continued to drive into her.

Finally, the familiar pressure returned to my groin. I pulled out and backed up onto my knees and used my hand to beat myself off. Keri rolled over as I aimed a small shot of semen onto Keri’s face. The second landed mostly in her mouth and the third dribbled onto her chin and neck.

I collapsed to the floor beside her and shook as my orgasm overwhelmed me. Keri rolled to my side and held me tight until the shaking subsided and my stiff legs relaxed. After lying there for the longest time, we struggled to our feet and finished washing off and rinsing ourselves.

We dried each other off as we had so many times before. It seemed that every time we made love after fucking it was different. Something was closer, more intimate. We stopped often to kiss and just hold each other quietly. Finally we came out of the bathroom and went to our travel bags. We dressed casually. I helped Keri put on her bra, taking more than a little time to be sure that her luxurious breasts were properly fit into each cup. I helped her put her feet into her panty and pulled them up, again making sure that her patch was properly contained and her labia were placed just right. She returned the favor to me with my boxer briefs, making sure that my penis was pointing the correct way and my testicles were tucked in and comfortable.

I lifted her dress and pulled it down over her arms and then brought it down smoothing it as I went. I pulled up the zipper in back and softly patted her on the ass. She helped to pull on my pants and ran her hand along my genitals as she pulled up the zipper. She pulled my sweater over my head and held each sleeve out as my hands found their openings and I extended my arms into them.

Keri went back into the bathroom and plugged in the hair dryer and proceeded to brush through her hair as she dried it. When she thought it to be dry enough she tied it back with a hair band and turned to me. She ran her hand over my head and slowly shook her head. She retrieved my shaving kit and pulled out the electric razor and began to move it around the head. She would shave and then run her hand over the shaved area until my head and face was as smooth as she could make them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.