Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 12: Keri Is Late For Dinner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Keri Is Late For Dinner - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

The alarm went off at 4:45 AM. That was a nice nap. I killed the alarm and peeled myself away from Keri’s sleeping embrace and got out of bed. Shambling off to the toilet I relieved myself and jumped in the shower. I shaved and rinsed and dried off in about eight minutes. I quietly opened the door and quietly walked out to the dresser opened the top drawer and pulled out underwear and socks.

“Don’t hide that yet.” A sleepy voice mumbled.

“Sorry hon, Go back to sleep.”

“I love you.”

“I love you Keri. I will see you tonight.”

“Maybe lunch?”

“Maybe, I’ll text you later.”

I leaned over and kissed my lover. She responded with a kiss and a quick grab of my balls.

“Hmm, breakfast balls. I’m hungry.”

“Keri, I gotta get to work. You can have all you want later.”

She pouted, gave them a loving squeeze and let me go. I dressed and headed out the door. Downstairs I poured a glass of OJ and grabbed a bagel. Then out to the garage and into the SUV. The garage door went up and I backed out into the street. As I backed out I looked up to see the love of my live standing naked in the window, pressing her sizable tits against the glass and waving goodbye. Waving, I headed out to my kids.

Driving in the quiet morning hours was always a great time to order the events of the day and go over my mental to do list. The day was pretty normal and lunch time was open to spend time with Keri. Maybe sushi. I set the cruise control at 35 and focused on watching out for the morning crazies.

The drive was a lot longer now. My apartment is only a 15 minute walk or a 3 minute drive from the practice facility. My new home is a 25 minute drive away and that meant getting up earlier on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings. Practice went until 7 AM during the school year and until 9 AM during the summers. I would get done and sit in the office and do my practice evaluation and check emails to be sure I had not skipped any from the previous day.

My iPad calendar was a great help and I was usually done with organization and meetings and stuff by lunch. Today was no different and so I texted Keri to see how her day was going. I never called because I did not want to bother her if she was working a deal. It was about a 10 minute walk from my office to our favorite restaurant and about the same from Keri’s.

“I’m free, see you in 15 minutes.” Was the reply to my text.

I shut down my computer and grabbed my jacket. Bidding the others in the office farewell, I was gone. I walked out the door and quickstepped to my lovers arms. We saw each other approaching the restaurant from a block away. I know I smiled and she did as well. As we got closer I delighted in the vision of her breasts bouncing with her steps. She wore a nice business suit with pants that were almost bell bottomed.

Her coat was unbuttoned revealing her vest and the shaking fabric of her shirt hinted at the size of the globes beneath. She carried only a small handbag and it swung in her hand as she walked like a woman happily on her way to meet someone she loved. Her hips switched back and forth as she approached and when we got within reach we hugged and kissed and mumbled a few dirty words before I opened the door for her and used every drop of self-control not to smack her on her glorious ass.

“I have a big deal going that looks to be really good, so I can’t stay as long as normal.”

“Ok, hon, I’m starving so I’m gonna do the all you can eat. I’m prepping for a real important series of competitions and I have to get the kids focused. They are getting a little lackadaisical.”

We sat at the sushi bar instead of a table and chatted with the sushi chef between our own conversations. Keri had a way of eating sushi that was just filthy and sexy. She would dip her tongue into the center of her spicy tuna roll and would suck on her edamame with a long and lingering movement. How she could go back to work without rubbing one out first I could not imagine.

After what seemed like only a few moments, Keri said that she had to run. We kissed and I told her that I would get the check. She leaned her breasts against me and whispered in my ear.

“Ok, it is the least you can do since I am going to fuck your brains out tonight!”

“Brains?”

“Yes, my love. Your big wonderful brains. See you tonight.” She kissed me good bye and headed back to work. I stayed at the sushi bar and loaded up to strengthen myself for the coming evening.

After my practice finished I stayed around answering questions and generally schmoozing. I shut down my office computer and walked out to the car. I called Keri to see if she was home and she said that she would be at the office finishing work on her big deal a bit longer but would be on her way soon. I then called Sarah to ask if she needed me to pick up anything on the way home. Sarah was good but played at being miffed that I would think her incapable of supplying the house.

I started the SUV and headed out. My head was buzzing with my upcoming practice plan and progression leading to the next competition. Some of my kids were getting satisfied and were not working towards their potential. How to break them out of that without breaking them was the hard job. My head was going to be leaking as it filled with all the possible solutions. Before I knew it I was pulling up to the house.

Pulling into my spot in the garage I grabbed my workout bag and headed in. I was greeted by a pretty, naked housekeeper.

“Hi Mick. Keri should be here in about 40 minutes. She got stuck on an overseas call to Japan.”

“Ok, I’m gonna get a shower. What’s for dinner?”

“I went old school tonight and made meatloaf. Everything is in the oven and will be ready to go when Keri gets here.”

“Meatloaf! I can’t remember the last time I had meatloaf. With ketchup and onions and stuff?”

“Yup, and mashed potatoes and peas and onions too.”

“Looking forward to it. Be right down.” I walked towards the spiral stairs and the heaven of a warm shower. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. The warm water and the scent of the soap was just wonderful. After the stress of dealing with work, being able to just let it all go was so soothing mentally.

I was enjoying the sensation when I heard a voice.

“Mick, Keri just called and she is gonna be real late. There was a huge financial disaster in Japan and she has to deal with it. She said that she is sorry and is worried that you are really stressed. She said that you were acting tight at lunch and told me to be sure you were not worried about her and that she needed for you to be relaxed when she got home.”

Letting out a long sigh that hinted at my need for Keri’s comforting arms I asked, “Did she sound ok? Should I call her?”

“Keri said that you should relax.”

Without any hesitation Sarah opened the shower door and walked in with me. She grabbed the soap and began to lather herself up.

“What are you doing?”

“Keri said that if you seemed stressed that I should do whatever it took to keep you calm and relaxed. If you don’t mind let me wash your back.”

Sarah turned me around and began to wash my back while at the same time massaging my shoulders and squeezing out the tightness with her incredibly strong hands. She lifted my arms and washed down my arms and sides. I felt her wet breasts and stomach against my back. Between the sensation of the water and the warm soap and Sarah, my dick began to wake up.

“Sarah, I feel comfortable having you join Keri and me. I really like sex with you, but I don’t know about doing anything with Keri not here.”

“Call her.”

“Huh?”

“Call her. She said that you might not feel right and she said if it was really necessary you should call her.”

Being the kind of guy I am, I got out of the shower and hit the button on the speaker phone on the bathroom wall. The dial tone came on loud and I hit the auto dial for Keri’s work number.

“Hi Mick. I am up to my ass in alligators. I assume that Sarah is in the shower with you. Go ahead and do what you feel.”

“Wow. Ok hon. Are you ok? Do you need anything?”

“I am gonna be late and stressed and when I get home I am gonna need you to be really not stressed. So let Sarah take care of you and leave me some meatloaf! I love you with all of my heart.”

Sarah reached around me and grabbed my cock with one hand and my balls with the other.

“I love you too. Are you sure about Sarah?”

“With my permission, yes, I am sure. If you were doing this with someone I did not trust and love it would be different. I trust Sarah and I love her just a little less than you. I promised that I was going to fuck your brains out tonight, and that is not going to happen, so let Sarah do it for me. Ok?”

“Well, since Sarah just grabbed my dick, I guess so. I love you Keri. Be careful coming home.”

“I will call you when I leave. I love you. I love you too Sarah!”

“I love you to Keri and don’t worry. I will have Mick all relaxed and ready for you when you get home.”

“I gotta go. Bye!”

Click. Keri was gone and I was left alone with her best friend. Sarah was jerking me off and fondling my balls, but it was like she was my sister. I turned around breaking her grip but she re-gripped when I got done turning.

“Mick, it is ok. I would never do this with someone else. You are my friend and I want to follow my bosses instructions. You don’t want me to get fired do you?”

Sarah looked up at me with her doe eyes, slowly stroking my cock. I stepped back into the shower and went with it. Grabbing the soap I began to lather up the both of us. The warm water and the soap made Sarah a hot slippery mess. She continued to pump my cock as I washed her and then I just shot a load.

I long stream of cum shot straight up about four feet and splashed on Sarah’s chest, chin, face and hair. The second shot made it to her navel and the rest just ran down her hand. She scooped up the load on her chest and rubbed it all over my balls. I was still pulsing and began shaking from the orgasm while Sarah continued to massage my softening cock and my now relaxing balls.

“Ok. That was nice.” I was panting as I spoke.

“Yes it was. That was a great shot. Don’t stop washing me down. I like the way you touch me and I want to thank you for letting me be your friend with benefits. I hope you like my benefits as much as I like yours.”

“I do as long as we keep it as friends. I love Keri and I do not want to ever endanger that.”

“Mick, I love her too. We have been friends with benefits for a pretty long time.”

“Um, so when Ryan was here, did you two share him too?”

“No! I did not like that son of a bitch. He was a piece of shit.”

“Don’t hold back there.” I laughed as I turned her around and finished rinsing her off.

“He was dirty and rude. He was always touching me and trying to fuck me when Keri was not around. I hated him.”

“I am glad that you don’t hate me and I don’t mind the benefits as long as Keri ok’s it.”

I turned off the shower and handed a towel to Sarah then grabbed one for myself. As I leaned over to grab my towel Sarah dropped to her knees and suck my dick into her mouth. Her mouth and tongue drew hardness back into my penis. As soon as it was hard enough to support itself Sarah began to bob her head up and down on its’ rigidness.

I placed my hand on her head and let it ride back and forth and up and down as she sucked enthusiastically on my manhood. Her hands found their way to my balls and my ass. She gripped my testicles like she was kneading her meatloaf. Finally after a short buildup I let out a groan to announce my intent. Sarah squeezed my balls and with the hand on my ass pulled me forward, impaling her face fully on my cock. I loosed my cum into her throat and shuddered at the sensation of the suction as she pulled every drop out.

My erection subsided quickly and I could feel it pulling back from the depths of her throat and onto her lips and then the cool breeze as it fell free of her. Sarah stood and gave my balls a final squeeze. I dried her back and then she returned the favor and we walked out of the shower into the bedroom. My cock hung like dead meat as Sarah examined it from the doorway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.