Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 10: Keri and Sarah and Mick Are Jammin’

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Keri and Sarah and Mick Are Jammin’ - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

When my life with Keri began, I had a fairly set weekly routine. Monday night was usually a recovery day from a weekend competition. Tuesday was movie night as a local theater had discount prices and I do love going to the movies. Wednesday was laundry day and at night was Jam Night. The rest of the week was focused on business and nothing else.

This Wednesday would be one with many firsts. This would be the first Jam that we attended as a couple and lovers, it would be the first with Sarah, and it would be the first where Keri would not be hit on by everyone and where I would go home with a hot babe afterwards.

We walked in as the house band was loading in. I asked the guys if they needed any help and was immediately asked to grab the handle of a heavy bass speaker. Sarah walked in with her guitar and Keri took the drummers stick bag. I went back out and grabbed the drummers cymbal case.

We went to the back of the room and sat by the sound booth, my normal spot. Mike, the sound guy shook my hand and smiled when he got back from running the mic wires. We sat around the back round table and when the sign up list appear we all got up and signed up; me for vocals, Keri for keyboard and Sarah for guitar with an asterisk. I placed an asterisk next to my name and Keri’s indicating that we would like to play together.

We went to the bar and said “Hi” to Wes, the bartender. I ordered my bourbon on the rocks, I ordered Keri’s rum and coke and Sarah got a red wine. I gave my credit card to Wes for the tab and we went back to the table. A few minutes later Wes came over to the table.

“Hey guys! I’m sorry to bother you, but I gotta know for sure. Are you two a couple now?”

“No Wes! Sarah works for me.” Keri spoke first.

“That’s right Wes, what kind of woman do you think Keri is?” I spoke up defensively.

“Keri, everybody likes a piece of one but nobody likes a smart one!”

We all laughed out loud at that one.

“Wes, Keri and I are together.” At that Keri leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

“Keri, Mick I love your guys. Your drinks are on me!” Wes smiled a huge smile.

“Oh no! You don’t need to spend your money on us.”

Sarah spoke up next, “Wes, is it Wes? If these two make up their minds I strongly suggest that you don’t buck them.” She gave Wes her pit bull look.

“And “Hi” I’m Sarah.”

Wes shook Sarah’s hand and smiled and walked back to the bar.

We sat and greeted most of the players that walked in. Some gave us a knowing look since we never sat together, and evidently the word was getting around that Keri was off the market, but that the new girls name was Sarah and she was with us.

The house band welcomed everyone and kicked off the first song. They always did the same song so Mike could dial in the sound. Then they dipped into their big repertoire and played some deep blues. The crowd was always a mix of just out of college youngsters and they were not used to real music. They were young adults like Sarah, but they were into rap and other shit with no melody or harmony. They also leaned towards the crap where a so called diva warbled while the backup singers sang the song.

But when the band started playing the blues, these young people found something they were longing for ... music! Melodies and lyrics and harmonies and a message other than “I want to fuck you bitch.”

After the house band got done, they called us up first. The guy called up to play bass was solid as was the drummer. The house band guitar player stayed onstage. This was a perfect set up for Sarah’s first time. Why did I get the feeling that Keri had talked to somebody?

Our first song was one that we had played at the house and Sarah was nervous but fine. The second song was a fast blues tune and the whole place was up dancing and shaking. The last song was a slow blues love song. Now for those of you that don’t know, in a jam the leader, usually the person singing calls the song. Everyone plays and the leader points out players to take solos. Once everyone has soloed, the song goes to the last verse or two and ends.

So for the last song I chose a love song and as I sang it I walked over to the keyboard and sang it to my lover. The regular guitar player did a soft and smooth solo, and then Sarah played her solo. Before she played I walk across the stage and told her to play it like she was sending a message to someone she loved. She was wonderful. Then it was Keri’s turn. She tickled the keys on her right hand. The solo was soft and flighty and sent a wonderful message. Then it came back to me.

I called for the band to bring the volume way down and I walked off stage into the crowd. Now I have a very strong voice. I mean, after having to raise my voice to be heard by my athletes for 44 years what else would I have? After singing in Kansas City for so many years I learned to love one of the great local icons of showmanship. The singer brings the band down and walks into the crowd and sings over the top of the crowd and the band without a mic to finish the song.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.