Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 9: Keri Gives Mick A Tour

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Keri Gives Mick A Tour - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

It was late May and I came back from practice to Keri’s house to find Sarah and my love sitting at the kitchens breakfast bar. They were, of course, nude, and both had a slight sheen of sweat on them.

“Hi girls, what’s up?”

“Hi Mick.” Sarah smiled.

“Hi hon! Nothing.” Keri turned her head and wonderful breasts in my direction.

Now I will tell you straight up front. I am a guy. On the physical side, in general, I love womens bodies. On the practical side I love Keri’s body. Her ass was maturely spread on the kitchen bar stool. It was as firm as a 50 year old ass could be. Her breasts hung down as any large, fully formed breasts should. They were supported by strong shoulders and the underlying musculature.

As a coach, my brain is wired to always examine why things happen. When I watch football I always look at why a wide receiver was open not at the catch. I look at why everything happens. So of course I was wondering how two sweaty women and the reply “Nothing” went together.

“Is it just me or are you two beautiful women sweating?”

“Mick! Beautiful women don’t sweat, they glow.”

“Ok! You two are glowing and look marvelous. But what caused the glow?”

“We just worked out, silly.”

“Worked out? Where?”

“In the workout room.”

“You have a workout room?”

“Mick! WE have a workout room. This is your home too, you know.”

“Pardon me. I’m new here. I did not know that WE had a workout room.”

“What?”

“Keri, you know you have never really showed Mick around the entire house. I mean he has only seen the yard and one side of my apartment. He has seen the office and the basement leading out to the yard. You spend all of your time in bed or on the couch. Heck he has only been in the formal dining room once.”

“Mick! I’m sorry. I had not even thought about it.”

“No problem, I had not thought about it either. I guess that I still haven’t come to grips with this being my home and not your house.”

“And you are so polite that you would never wander around someone else’s house. Well let’s fix that right now. You go upstairs and get comfortable and I will give you the royal tour.”

“I’ll make you a meatloaf sandwich to take on your journey!”

“Thanks, Sarah. Just ketchup, please.”

“You got it.”

Keri hopped off of the stool, her wonderful breasts flying around in all directions. The skin around her belly button jiggling around and drawing my attention down to the shine of sweat on her beautiful deep black, tightly curled pubic hair. She took me up in her arms and gave me a big wet kiss, crushing her tits against me and grabbing my ass.

“I’ll have the sandwich ready, IF you ever cool off and come back downstairs.”

“Sarah! I’m not that hot.”

“Keri, you are way too hot!”

“I am not!”

“You are pretty hot, hon.” I quietly injected.

“Hush!”

“Yes mam.”

“Now, Sarah you make the sandwich. I will go with Mick upstairs and help him get comfortable and we will be back down SHORTLY.”

“Whatever you say, Boss. Mick, regardless I will have something for you to take on the tour.”

She smiled and reached over to scratch and itch on her left tit, causing it to jiggle deliciously and drawing my eyes to the movement. Tits really are like lazar pointers.

“Mick! Follow these please.”

Keri took her large and wonderful breasts into her hands and lifting them to my face.

“Follow me.”

She backed out of the kitchen and I followed her tits with her hard brown nipples pointing at me. We got into the living room and she giggled, dropped her tits into a pendulous swing and took me by the hand. She leaned against me and hugged me as we walked up the steps; her fabulous tits bouncing and swinging with each step.

We entered the guest bedroom that I stayed in when I slept here and I stripped quickly, with help of course. Keri pulled my pants and underwear down, pausing to look at my penis. She opened her mouth wide and moved like she was going to engulf my entire package, but at the last instant she changed to a pucker and gave a tiny soft peck of a kiss on the tip.

She pushed me onto the bed and pulled off my shoes and socks and pants and underwear. I pulled my polo shirt over my head. Taking my hands she pulled me to my feet, kissed me on the cheek, wiggled her nipples against me, took a hold of my penis and led me to the shower.

She turned on the water and when it was the right temp she entered and pulled me in behind her, by what had come to be known as my “love handle”. She quickly washed me, not dwelling too long between my legs or at my ass. She washed my face and moustache, turned me to rinse me off and then handed me the soap.

“Here your turn.”

I took the soap and the washcloth and began to wash the sheen off of her. I washed her back and butt and down her legs. I turned her and washed my way back up her front. I brought her curly ebony pubic patch to a fully foamy mass and used that soap to wash up her stomach. When I got to those magnificent tits, I just had to slow down and take my time. I gently soaped up each full globe and used my fingers to make sure each nipple was particularly clean.

Holding one between my thumb and finger and used the other hand to clean under and around each succulent nipple. Moving slowly I took the time to feel each and every bump of the surrounding areola. After what seemed like forever and with Keri showing very obvious sign of arousal, I moved to her neck and armpits and arms and each individual finger.

Then for some reason I lost my mind. I scooped up a handful of soap from her pussy and covered my chest with it. I took hold of Keri’s head with both hands and pulled her face to my chest. Sharing my loss of sanity, she began making noises as she motorboated me. We broke out into a crazy laugh and wrapped our arms around each other.

“Kiss me!”

I did as commanded, receiving a mouthful of soap with the kiss.

“Do you want me to wash your hair?”

“No, sweetie, I’ll just soak it down and wash it before bed.”

She turned around and put her head in the path of the shower water and moved it around soaking it thoroughly. When she bent over to get all of her hair wet, I took advantage to set my penis between her cheeks. Feeling the soft organ behind her, she wiggled and used her cheeks to massage and make my organ erect.

“Let’s dry off and start the tour.” Keri stood and turned, giving me a kiss on the cheek. She opened the shower door and took one of the lush towels off of its shelf and handed it to me. She then took another and wrapped her hair. My erection refused to diminish as she dried her hair with her arms over her head, her fantastic tits swinging and shaking and jiggling.

I dropped my towel, catching it on my erection and took a hold of both breasts. I mashed them together and kneaded them and pinched the nipples and squeezed them and pressed them against her ribs, I dropped my head down to suck on the large nipples and take the scent of her clean skin into my nostrils.

Dropping the two handfuls of flesh I wrapped my arms around my lover and pulled her to me. We kissed for the longest time and held each other close. I would have fucked her right then and there but for the towel hanging off of my steel hard erection acting as a cotton cock blocker.

“Can’t we just fuck a little?”

“Nope. Sarah will get upset.”

“Because you are getting fucked and she is not?”

“Maybe. Regardless I want to show you the whole house. I feel bad that you know your way around my body more that you do our home.”

“You feel bad that I know my way around your body?”

“No! You know what I mean. Now let’s get dry and head downstairs. Your sandwich is waiting.”

Sandwich. My brain suddenly flashed to a vision of me in a Keri and Sarah sandwich. My erection was still throbbing as I dried off thinking of Keri’s luscious breasts pressed against me as my cock slipped into Sarah’s shaved pussy.

Looking at Keri dry her body and watching her dry her pussy and her ass. I just could not stop myself and I started to beat off.

“Keri! I really need to get off.”

Looking in my eyes and seeing the need, Keri walked to the sink and pumped a handful of skin lotion into her palm and rubbed her hands together as she approached me. Anticipating her actions I pushed my hips forward to meet her warming hands.

“You will just need to wait.” She rubbed the lotion in her hands on my face and bald head and rubbed it in.

Taking a hold of my now pain filled erection, she led me out into the hallway. We turned to the right away from the spiral staircase and Keri began to describe where we were going.

“Down the hall we have two more guest rooms. They are not special in any way, except they have smaller shower/tubs.”

Still holding my “love handle” Keri led me to the far end of the hall where we approached a door. I always noticed it, but I assumed it was another bedroom. Opening the door with her free hand she reached up the wall and pressed a wall switch. The light came on revealing another spiral staircase.

“You are gonna love this.”

“If you keep holding my dick I will.”

“Hush.”

She gave a hard squeeze to my erection and led me up the stairs. There were only about eight steps up to the next door, which she opened to reveal and access to the attic. But this was not a normal dark attic. It was finished in a dark smooth wood and half the ceiling seemed to be covered in glass. In the center of the room was a large telescope built into a chair.

“Wow! This is amazing, Keri.”

“You haven’t seen the best part yet.” She reached for a switch on the side of the chair with her free hand and the lights went out. I could hear the sound of an electric motor and suddenly the roof above the glass ceiling slid to the side revealing a wide open sky under the glass panels.

“Oh my!” I was stunned in amazement.

“I used to come up here on winter nights to look at the stars and the planets or some of the big meteor showers.”

“Why did you stop?”

“Because now you are my most important star. No reason to look around anymore.”

I held her close and kissed her. She gripped my ass with one hand and squeezed my erection with the other. One of my hands found its way in the dark to my loves pussy. I took a gentle grip of the black curly patch and ran my fingers through it like a cat kneading with its paws.

Keri began to pump my erection as I found her clit. I rubbed her nub with a quick cadence as she did the same with the strokes of my cock. We masturbated each other for quite a time until Keri began to shake. At this point I would have dropped to my knees and buried my face into her pussy, but she had a firm grip on my cock as she stroked me. She squeezed her legs together as she came and humped her hips onto my hand until her climax reduced.

“Sit in the chair.”

I did as instructed. Now I could see as I looked up a small screened laptop computer. When it finished booting up the entire screen was a star field with the name “Stargazer” in the middle of it.

“Ok, hit enter and when the menu comes up type the word “Saturn” into the space and hit enter.

I did so and the chair came to life. It slowly lifted and spun for a short time and stopped.

“Ok, now look into the small eye piece and use the joystick in your right hand to center the cross hairs on the bright dot.”

Again, I did as ordered and the chair made a small adjustment.

“Now look through the main eye piece.”

“Wow! It is Saturn! The colors and the definition are amazing!”

“Depending on the time of the year Venus and Mars look like they are at the top of the hill. You can see everything.”

“This is just fabulous. I may have to spend some more time up here.”

“Yup.”

She bent her head into my lap, unannounced, and took in the head of my erection and continued to vigorously stroke me. As I let out a quiet moan, she took hold of my balls with her free hand and lifted them up to caress them and so she could press against the base of my cock.

With the growing pressure building in my groin I took hold of her head and as soon as Keri released my cock I began to fuck her face. After three thrusts along her tongue and into the back of her throat, I let loose a stream of white lava. Shot followed shot and Keri swallowed and swallowed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.