Mick and Keri
Chapter 7: Mick and Keri and Sarah Have Dessert

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Mick and Keri and Sarah Have Dessert - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

With Keri asleep in the passenger seat, I spun through the mental rolodex to remember the landmarks and directions and much to my own amazement I remembered the way to Keri’s house. Our house; and as I pulled up the drive, I looked up to see a naked Sarah waving at me.

I turned off the car, which woke up Keri. She yawned and stretched and finally removed her hand from my crotch. Reaching into her purse she pulled out a garage door opener and pressed the button. The garage door slid up revealing Keri’s cars.

We walked into the house and were greeted by a smiling, very happy Sarah. She was wearing her kitchen apron and nothing else. She hugged me and gave me a warm kiss on the cheek and then took our jackets and scooted away with her little ass wiggling behind her.

“I am going to get comfortable, would you like to as well? Mi casa su casa.”

“You know what? I think I will also.”

Keri headed up the spiral staircase and I followed. This time I was close enough to get a great view of her ass and pussy.

“Are you enjoying the view?”

“Yes, I am and for the first of many times I hope.”

“Me too. My room is still a little girlie so if you want to clean up before dinner in the guest room, I won’t mind. Besides I want to do some special prep for tonight.”

“Ok, I can tell when my cock and I are not wanted. I’ll go in here and clean up.”

“That is not fair! I want you more than I have ever wanted anything in my whole live. The fact that you come with a wonderful cock is just dessert. I love you, Mick, and I will be out in a few minutes.”

We hugged and kissed and went into our separate rooms.

I walked into the guest room and took some time to look around. I was in no hurry because I knew darn well that in girl speak a few minutes could mean as much as an hour. I noticed that there was a whole set of soaps and powders and a new razor on the counter. I showered and shaved my head, then after drying, I powdered myself with the almond scented powder on the counter. I noticed that the label on the container said “edible”, and after a few minutes of thought, I powdered my nuts and ass too.

Keri was watching me enter the guest room right up until I closed the door. She entered her room, closed her door and walked over to the wall intercom. She pressed the call button as she stripped off my t-shirt and her pants.

“Yes, Keri?”

“Sarah, I hope you are ready for a long night. I love him so much and he is going to be moving in part time. I am going to clean up and get ready. Will dinner be ready in about 30 minutes?”

“Yes and I can stretch it out to an hour if I need to.”

“Ok, I will call before I come down. If Mick comes down first, get him some wine or beer or whatever he wants to drink and if he is really hungry give him a snack.”

“You got it boss. And what about that dessert?”

“Well, we will see if he can deal with it after dinner.”

“Ok”

Keri released the button and headed for the shower. Her nude body was slick under the flow of the multi-headed shower. She grabbed a soft cloth and some scented soap and began to wash. She started at her feet and cleaned between the toes and worked her way up to her ankles and calves. She rubbed her muscular calves and worked up the back and front of her thighs.

The soap and hot water was so soothing. She soaped up the cloth again and began at her face. She scrubbed off what little make up was left after the day she had. She washed her neck and moved to her armpits.

No one had ever asked her, but she had enjoyed washing her tits since they had developed at the age of 15. She loved letting the soft soapy cloth glide across her nipples. She loved the feel of relief as the soapy cloth lifted her breasts and took some of the pressure off of her shoulders. She washed along the permanent line left under her breasts by the underwire of her bra.

She squeezed her nipples and wished that she had taken the time to have a baby so she could make milk. One of her personal fantasies was to be able to suckle milk from her own tits. She could almost feel the warm liquid hitting the top of her mouth and running down the back of her throat. She knew what breast milk tasted like from an encounter a few years ago on a business trip.

She reluctantly moved from her wonderful breasts down to her stomach and found a glob of lint in her belly button. How Mick did not suck that out earlier when he so thoroughly kissed her body, she couldn’t guess. After soaping up again, Keri moved to her pubic hair. She foamed it up really well and reached in to wash all along her lips clear back to the start of her ass. Over the years, she had men suggest that she should shave her pussy, but she loved having a full, hairy pussy. She never let it grow wild though. She always kept it trimmed along the edges and also kept an eye out for the occasional grey curly.

Her opinion was that only little boys liked a pussy that looked like a little girl. She was a woman and she was going to have a woman’s pussy. Besides Mick knew how to make love to her pussy and he could go so slow that he seemed to be making love to each curly strand of hair.

Keri rinsed herself off and soaped up the wash cloth again. She proceeded to wash her ass off. She cleaned it and checked for stains on the cloth. None. She then set it aside and reached for what looked like a soft six inch long pipe cleaner. She applied some soft soap to the soft bristles and bending over slightly she found her relaxed sphincter and slowly inserted the brush into her ass. Keri began to gently push it in and out of her ass going deeper until the handle was up against her flesh.

She pistoned it in and out and turned it before she pulled it out and checked it. It was full of chocolate chips and covered in brown soap. She rinsed it off and soaped it again and repeated the ritual two more times before the brush came out clean. Satisfied that her ass would leave no debris on Micks cock should he use it there, she washed all over one more time before setting two handfuls of shampoo into her hair.

“Yup, a few minutes indeed.” Mick thought to himself as he walked naked down the spiral stairs.

“Hi, Sarah.”

“Hi Mick. Welcome to the family!: She gave Micks package the once over and with a slight smile continued. “You cannot imagine how happy you have made Keri.”

Her nude body was fully visible now that she had removed her apron. She was happy and it seemed that her nipples were perkier than he had noticed before.

“Well, I still can’t imagine that this is all real. I mean, the idea of having such a smart, beautiful and sexy women tell me she loves me is way out there. And I might as well acknowledge the beautiful and sexy ... what? What are you? Are you a servant, a bodyguard, a cook? How would I introduce you to friends?”

“Keri introduces me as a friend to some and as her associate to others. I think friend works, if you like.”

“Well I sure as heck don’t want you as an enemy. You scared me to death the first time we met. I mean I think that I understand now how close you are to Keri and how protective you are. I think my first impression of you was of a feline pit bull.”

“We are going to be good friends! My protectiveness comes from something that I can’t tell you about. Keri will at some point but I am not at liberty. You are going to learn a lot over the next few weeks. I am not worried about anything; you are a hell of a guy. You are just the kind of man that Keri has needed for a long time.”

“I don’t want to be rude or anything...”

“You are hungry! I have some snacks that Keri said I should give to you. You want some? How about a beer or some wine?”

“I don’t drink much, maybe some wine with dinner. But I will take a bit of those snacks and some iced tea if you have it.”

Sarah walked to the fridge and pulled out some celery stuffed with a spicy cream cheese. She put several on a plate and handed them to me. She reached up to the overhead cabinet, stretching out her small breasts and retrieved a tumbler and some wine glasses. Setting all on the counter, she went to the fridge and got a pitcher of iced tea. After filling Micks tumbler, she then went to a small cabinet and pulled out a bottle of red wine and a bottle of white.

“Sarah, Keri said that she would be down in a few minutes. What is that code for?”

“She said that she would be about 30 minutes, but when I told her I could hold dinner for an hour she seemed ok with that too. It should not be too much longer.”

Just then there was a beep and Sarah walked to the panel on the wall in the corner of the kitchen that hide the intercom.

“Ok!” Sarah released the button and returned to me.

“Keri says that she is almost done drying her hair. So I am going to get dinner finished. You can stay and talk or you can go to the dining room.”

“The dining room? You know, I have been to the guest room and the fireplace room and the kitchen. Where is the dining room?”

Sarah chuckled, “Go past the right side of the fireplace and turn right. There is a step up and the lights will come on when you go in.”

She grabbed a half apron and tied it around her waist and either wiped her hands on it or scratched her pussy. She turned back to the oven and began her final prep work.

I turned, after admiring her ass one more time, and moved towards the fireplace. The thought occurred to me that even though it was a test, what Sarah had said last week about it being uncomfortable for me to be in the house always wondering what it would be like to fuck her, might be correct.

Following the directions I found the dining room. It was large and could easily seat a dozen people comfortably. As I stepped up the stair, the lights came on. They were low enough to make it easy to see, but dark enough that an intimate atmosphere was maintained. It did not seem right to sit without Keri being there, so I stood there looking at the design of the room and munched on my celery snack.

The table was a very shiny black and the chairs looked to be made of the same material. I noticed that the three chairs around the one end of the table had a towel covering each of the seats. I guessed that this is where we would sit and that Sarah would be joining us. I walked around the table admiring the various pieces of art on the walls when I heard the sound of an approaching sexy naked woman.

“Hi lover! I am sorry to have been so long but I had to make sure I was perfect for you.”

“Keri, you were perfect when I first met you. And yet you seem to get better and better each time I see you.”

“Don’t you ever dare change!” Keri walked over and gave me a big hug. Her nipples perked up and so did my dick.

“Sarah will be bringing the food in a few minutes; you sit at the head of the table. You are the man of the house and everything I have is yours.”

“Keri, I am not looking to be the head of anything...”

“Hey, just because I have a lot of money and pay all the bills does not mean that I don’t know what the most important thing in my life is. If it makes you feel uncomfortable we can all sit on the same side. But I will feel better if you sit at the head.”

“Ok dear, but this is going to be one of those things that we need to talk about.”

“Ok, my love.”

“Dinner is served,” Sarah’s voice preceded her into the room. The smell of meat and the sound of sizzling juices preceded her and filled the room.

“Mick, you seem like a rare to medium rare kind of guy so this steak is yours.”

Sarah set the platter at the head of the table and then set down a smaller steak on one side and an equally sized one on the other side. Each platter had the steak and a mixture of rice and sweet peas. Sarah went to a side cabinet and brought out the cutlery setting for each place and a salt and a pepper grinder.

She left the room and Keri looked, nodding, at the head of the table. I took the hint and moved to the head of the table, pulled out the chair and stood there. Sarah returned to the room with three glasses and a bottle of red and white wine.

“Ok, red or white?”

“What is the white?”

“Oh, it is a nice Riesling and the red is one I have not had it is a Stone Hill Norton.”

My eyes popped open and I stood up straight.

“Lover, Wes told me about the conversation you had with him about wine and that this was your favorite red. When I had a feeling that you were going to accept my offer, I went back to him to confirm and I had a case flown in from Kansas City. The Riesling is from Chateau St Michelle.”

“I love both! Sarah may I please have the red first?”

“Of course Mick. Are you going to stand all night?”

“Ladies, Keri might want me to be the head of the table, which I am still uncomfortable with, but I refuse to sit down before the lady of the house or her associate.” I nodded to each woman in turn. Keri nodded in return and Sarah looked embarrassed.

Sarah poured my red and then some white for Keri and while pouring the red for herself said, “I like red wine and I have never had this one so if you don’t mind.”

I pulled out Keri’s chair and she sat. I repeated the same for Sarah and then, after straightening out my towel, I sat at the table head.

“I would like to propose a toast. To Mick, the finally found love of my life and to Sarah my great friend and my partner in crime.”

We raised our glasses and touched them. I looked at the women as I enjoyed the taste. Keri was smiling and Sarah had her eye brows raised as the many flavors of the red wine surprised her.

“This is wonderful! Ok, everyone dig in before it gets too cold.”

Keri was the first to carve into her steak. Sarah and I followed. We sat and ate and chatted and complemented and toasted the cook. I ate the steak first and then went for the rice and peas. The rice was flavored with saffron and cumin. I asked for a glass of the white wine and sipped the white as I enjoyed the bright flavors of the side dish.

Keri stayed with her white and Sarah stayed with the red. We chatted more about stuff in general and all had cleaned their plates when suddenly Keri looked at me with a big smile.

“What?”

“You devil!”

“What” Then I felt something touch my cock.

“Hey! What was that?”

Keri looked at me; I looked at her, both of us getting the message at the same time.

“Sarah!” Keri exclaimed.

“What!? Oh fuck, I was just playing around. Is everyone done and I want dessert!” Sarah said with a little slur.

“My dear, I think you are buzzed.”

“My dear, I think you are right. But I still want to leave room for dessert.”

Sarah got up and wobbled a little as she headed for the kitchen. A few minutes later she returned with a tray carrying three dishes. Half of each dish was vanilla ice cream and the other half was something chocolate. She set one down in front of Keri and then in front of me and then she grabbed her towel and walked all around the table and sat next to Keri.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.