Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 6: Mick Makes Keri Feel At Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Mick Makes Keri Feel At Home - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

We fell asleep next to each other for three hours. We both woke up having to pee. I helped Keri stand and let her show off her ass in front of me as she walked to the bathroom. She lifted the lid on the toilet and sat down. I reached over and started the shower. The shower water almost drowned out the sound of her making water and she sat quietly with a peaceful look of relief on her face.

With a smile she turned her head and sucked in my dick.

“Hon, don’t do that I really have to pee.”

“Ok, let me give you a hand.”

Keri stood, letting me slowly slip out of her mouth. She took me by the cock as she had before and led me into the tub/shower. She turned in the shower soaking her hair and body. Then kneeling down in front of me she took my cock and aimed it at her chest.

“I have heard of this but I have never had a man piss on me. Would you please?”

Half out of wanting to make her happy and half because my bladder was about to explode, I let a stream begin to spray from my cock. Keri aimed the hot spray at her tits and face and let the last of the stream hit her mouth. She shook my cock to get the last drops out and turned around in the shower to rinse of her body. I grabbed her, quickly, and turned her around to kiss her.

“Mick, don’t I still have piss on my face.”

“Keri, if it is good enough for you it is good enough for me.”

“But it tastes terrible. I don’t think I want to do that anymore.”

“Oh, yeah. Not tasty. I gotta work on my diet! Ok, no more piss games. I agree.”

We washed each other off and after we were all cleaned up, Keri grabbed my cock and got it soapy and erect. Turning she bent over and placed the head of my cock between her ass cheeks.

“Remember this?”

“I do” and I pushed.

Keri let out a gasp and I slowly slid the soapy head into her. As she relaxed her sphincter she cued me by pushing back and further onto my cock. When my balls hit her pussy she stopped and squeezed my cock with her sphincter. The pressure was the same as a cock ring and I could feel myself swelling larger in her bowel. I began to push a little deeper and pull out a small amount. Her grip was tight and I was swelling to the point of pain.

“When it hurts too much let me know and then fuck the shit out of me.”

“Now!”

Keri relaxed her sphincter and I started to fuck her ass as fast and hard as I could. Her whole body shook like a rag doll. Her tits were flopping around so much they made a loud slapping sound against her rib cage and her abdomen. When she looked down, her tits slapped her in the face. All the while she made a low scream/moan/grunting sound as I fucked the shit out of her ass. Literally.

Every time I pushed into her a bit of juice would squirt out making a brown river flowing to the drain. She reached down with one hand and found her clit and began to finger fuck herself. With a scream Keri came and moving both hands onto the shower wall she braced herself for a harder fucking.

Grabbing both of her hip bones, I set to getting myself off as fast as I could. I drove into Keri’s ass harder and faster until at last I could feel the pressure growing in my balls. With a loud groan of my own I let loose a shot into my lovers ass. It was a hard and violent shot and my knees immediately weakened when it was over.

She pushed me out of her ass and as we both made our ways onto the tub bottom, we lay in each other’s arms as the warm water sprayed down on us.

It took a few minutes to recover, and rising we washed each other off again. I stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel for Keri’s body and another for her hair. I hugged her and dried off her back as I kissed her. Taking another towel, I dried my legs as Keri dried my back.

“Ready for lunch, Hon?” I smiled at Keri.

“Don’t you mean dinner, lover?”

We walked down the hall and into the combination living/dining room and kitchen. The clock on the oven said 4:30 PM. I looked at Keri and opened the refrigerator; it was empty except for some mustard and a few polish sausage.

“I have some Ramen noodles.”

“Mick, why don’t I call Sarah and have her make something for us.”

“Or we can order pizza and eat in. I would love to eat some pie.”

“I would love to have some sausage.”

“Polish?”

“How about Welsh?”

We laughed and Keri removed her towel. I cannot express in words how much I adore and admire her body. Her long black hair draped down over her large tits with the dark silver dollar sized areola and the big, always erect, nipples. Her shoulders were squared and strong, like she had been a swimmer; they would need to be in order to support those beautiful mammeries. She was strong but not muscular. She had well rounded womanly hips with that wonderful, dense, black patch in front and small, luscious, dimpled ass cheeks behind. Her thighs were strong and her legs were straight. She even had attractive feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.