Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 5: Mick and Keri Come To An Understanding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mick and Keri Come To An Understanding - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

I woke the next day and went about my morning routine. I know it will seem strange to say but I was never more focused at a practice than I was that night. Afterwards I returned to my apartment and finished the days emails, made dinner and sat down to watch a little TV before going to bed.

For the rest of the week my dreams were full of visions of my naked Keri. In various dreams, she fucked me, smashed my nuts with a hammer, drowned me in breast milk, grew a dick and fucked me in the ass, and bit off my cock during a blowjob. My twisted dreams were as confusing as the choice I had to make.

My athletes were at the top of my concern. The job of creating the opportunities for them to succeed and then teaching them how to take those opportunities and maximize them was full time. It required a long term outlook and a long term plan. Then it required the time to take the daily work and fit it into the long term. The day to day stuff needed to blend together to create the big picture.

It took decades to see the success of the plan. Young athletes grow into mature athletes who grow into young men and women. Those young men and women grow into successful professionals and husbands and wives and mothers and fathers. Watching the passion grow in these kids was the great pleasure of my life.

Now I had to decide if I could take my own advice. I lost my first wife because I could not blend the two and in the end she left me because of it. I went into a deep depression afterwards and even attempted suicide. With two failed exceptions, I had stayed away from the love and affection of a woman ever since.

Now, again, here was love and affection staring me in the face. And this time it was wrapped up in a package that was sexually supercharged. Don’t get me wrong, my first and second wives were beautiful women, inside and out. In both cases I married way above my pay grade.

Keri was smart and sexy and wise and hot and funny and oh so fuckable. And she was rich! Would that wealth make it easier to focus on my athletes without the pressure of bills and financial obligations in the future? Or would it bury me and snuff out my passion under the weight of its luxury?

The entire week was taken up with the back and forth battle between the two sides of the argument. The battle of either and or occupied my sleep and my waking hours. Saturday was drawing closer and closer and in my mind the issues were still so far apart.

Saturday arrived with the loud and obscene blare of my alarm clock. It was 5 AM and it was a beautiful Spring-like morning. I showered and shaved and headed out the door for practice. I drove the 20 minutes and walked in to an empty facility. At 6:30 AM I turned on the lights and unlocked the locker room door and out rushed a stream of kids eager to do the days work.

It was a good practice, we accomplished a lot. At the end of it I always reminded the kids to answer four questions. First, did you work as hard as you could have? Second, was your skill level the best it could be? Third, are you happy with where you finished the day? And fourth, did you have fun?

After meeting with a few parents and conducting a little business, a quick glance at the clock told me that I needed to head out to meet Keri. I needed to hurry so that I could do what?

My mind was still a jumble. My job, her house, my cock, her mouth, my life, her love. All a jumble, all a mess. I got in the car and headed for the Greenbelt.

Pulling into the parking lot, I did not see her Lexus. I got out of the car and breathed the clean warm air. It had turned into a wonderful 70 degree day with bright sun and puffy clouds. I walked over to the place where we started our walks and there Keri stood!

“Hi!”

“Hi yourself. Where’s the Lexus?”

“I had Sarah drop me off. I thought that after our walk we could have lunch and this time that you should drive.”

She was not dressed in her normal walking clothes. There were no tights and her light jacket hung down below her hips and was loose enough that I could not make out any shape under it. She had hidden her ass and her tits and her curves from view.

“Ok, I think that I will be very hungry.”

“Me too, Mick. I’ve been starving.”

She smiled and we walked. We talked about the week and our jobs. Keri had gotten a letter from a woman in Japan. She had a sizable amount of money but it was very badly invested. She wanted to get plans from the top investors in the world, but a friend had suggested Keri’s name. She was planning on making her choice within the next six months and would then travel to whatever country to make the closing deal in person.

I told her about our practices and the planning of a team trip to a competition in Dallas. I rambled on about the logistic, legalistic, and liability issues until finally I realized that we were at our normal turning around point.

“You know we have both been dancing around the elephant in the room. Let’s keep walking. Keri, this has been a crazy week. Between the kids and you, I have had a most interesting time. When I got up this morning, I really did not know what to do. Then as I drove here from practice, it was like a bolt of lightning hit me.”

“At the end of every practice I ask the kids four questions. I do it kind of often, just to have them check themselves. As I drove over I had to ask myself the same ones. And the answer to our situation popped right up and stared me in the face.”

“Really? And what are the questions and how did you answer them?”

“First, did you work as hard as you could have? I have never worked hard at anything but my job. I did not work hard with my wives or my girlfriends and I lost them. I was pushing others to work hard but not myself. I need to change that.”

“Second, was your skill level the best it could be? I always tell the kids to be and do the best they can under the situation and never slight themselves because todays’ best was not as good as yesterdays. Tomorrows’ best will make up for it. Success or failure one day does not mean success or failure tomorrow.”

“Third, are you happy with where you finished the day? At the end of the day, are you better than you were when you walked in. Did the actions you took today make you better?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.