Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 4: Keri Makes Mick An Offer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Keri Makes Mick An Offer - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

Skimming or floating. I was just a few feet above the ground. Scanning the area of the city I was gliding through, I saw a spot and softly settled onto the ground and woke up. The awakening was soft and slow. There was no sudden sunlight in the eyes. There was no blaring alarm. I had just slept until I woke up. The clock said 9:18 AM I walked into the bathroom and relieved myself and then stepped into the shower. The warm water was soothing and as my brain woke up I began to think about the previous day and where I was going. The great night’s sleep had obviously set things in order in my thought process, and as I stood naked under the several water jets, my options seemed to spread out quite smoothly.

I pulled on my pants and my polo and grabbing my shoes I walked out into the hallway. The house was quiet but the smell of coffee and bacon was in the air. I walked to the staircase and looked out the window at a beautiful morning. Walking down the stairs I could not hear Keri or Sarah.

The two women were sitting at the breakfast bar quietly drinking coffee. Each was wearing a t-shirt and slippers and, apparently, nothing else, I guessed. The smell of bacon and coffee was very strong and as I approached both women smiled shyly and rose. Sarah headed for the stove and Keri headed for me.

“Good morning Mick. Did you sleep well?”

“Good morning Keri. Yeah, it was a great sleep. That bed is wonderful and that shower! I could live in that shower!”

“Good morning Mick. Are you hungry?”

“Good morning Sarah. I am actually very hungry.”

“Well, we have bacon and I can cook up eggs or pancakes or waffles or any combination you would like. Coffee?”

“I don’t coffee, but I would like some scrambled eggs, not too wet and bacon.”

Sarah smiled and reached up to take some plates down from the cabinet, flashing a bit of bare butt from the bottom of her t-shirt. My attention was drawn back to Keri as she spoke.

“I was up most of the night thinking about yesterday. I am sorry for pushing myself onto you. I really have never done anything like that before. I have picked up guys in bars or at concerts but I have never done anything like I did yesterday. I feel like a stalker. But everything I said yesterday about my feelings for you, and how long they have been going on, was all true.”

“Keri, before you go any farther, I gotta get something off of my chest too. I am not angry about yesterday. I feel a guilty that I may have taken advantage of the situation just to get laid a couple of times. My brain must have really had a workout last night because this morning I feel very settled.”

Keri rose from her seat and pulled her t-shirt down to cover her bush. (Yup, t-shirt and nothing else.) She walked to me and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. It was a long kiss and I held her as tight as I could. Was this a welcome, or a good bye or an apology or what? As we broke the kiss I slid my hands down to her ass and squeezed it under the fabric before I spoke.

“I never thought I would feel so close to someone ever again. I think that if you had approached me and offered yourself to me after one of the jams, I would have turned you down and been flattered. “Pushing yourself” on me like you did was the only way you were ever going to get my attention. I would have spent the rest of my life admiring your smile and your talent and your body, but I would have never done anything about it.”

“Keri, when I get right down to it, I am so very thankful for you doing what you did. I didn’t know that I needed you. I didn’t know I needed anything.”

“Oh Mick, I love you. I knew I loved you the first time we jammed together and right now, feeling your hands on my ass feels just so natural and normal. It feels like it should always be this way. Would you please stay in my life? I need you. I love you.”

Keri kissed me again. It was a long tender kiss and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and wiggled as I squeezed her ass a little harder. My cock stiffened in my pants and she pressed her hips against it.

“Did you want me to keep the eggs warm while you finish up?” Sarah asked quietly.

“Uh, I don’t know.” I looked at Sarah and then back to Keri.

“Mick, you go ahead and eat ... after you take off those pants and get “comfortable” like the rest of us.”

I laughed and undid my pants and slid them off, placing them over the chair back. Keri smiled and took hold of my erection as I sat down at the counter. Sarah set down the plate that was piled high with eggs and bacon. She pushed the salt and pepper over to me.

“Do you need anything else?” she said grinning as Keri began to give me a hand job.

“Do you have any of the green Tabasco sauce?” It was hard to speak coherently with Keri’s hand stroking my cock.

“Yep, I’ll get it.” Sarah turned and walked to the pantry, her little ass bouncing around the bottom of her t-shirt.

Keri released my shaft and got out of her chair. She walked around the counter and disappeared as she ducked underneath it. I felt her warm breath on my thighs, then kisses on my inner thigh and then on my balls and then her mouth swallowed my cock. She began to slide her warm wet mouth up and down on it.

Keri released my cock and peeked from under the counter.

“Let’s see who can finish first.”

She ducked back under the counter. Her lips wrapped around my dick and she continued with her blowjob. I took a moment to enjoy the sensation and then I grabbed the Tabasco and dashed it on my eggs and began to eat. Sarah returned with a plate of toast and butter.

“If you don’t need anything else, I have something I need to do.”

“Uh ... no, I think I have everything I ever could want.” My eyes rolled back in my head and I slowly chewed a mouthful of eggs.

When I opened my eyes Sarah was gone and a great sensation was overwhelming my groin. Lips, hands, breathing, squeezing; there was suddenly a tightness and a long low groan and cum shooting out of my cock. Spurt after spurt shot out before Keri’s lips returned to my shaft; then the feeling of lips and a tongue cleaning off my shrinking erection. Then a cool breeze as Keri’s mouth set me free. Keri popped up on her side of the bar and had a glob of cum on her forehead, running down the bridge of her nose, causing me to laugh. Wiping the glob off with her finger, she licked her finger clean before repeating the move until her face was clean.

Keri had sperm in her hair and a big smile on her face. My cock was shrinking and hanging down again, my balls loosened and hung down to touch the chair. The cool air began to chill my organ and the sensation brought me back to my senses. Over my shoulder I heard Sarah’s soft voice.

“Mick, I’m sorry for fooling you last night and I will never do anything like that again, even if Keri wants me to. Keri and I talked about it this morning. I like you, not as much as Keri, she is just crazy in love with you, so please let me welcome you to our home and, hopefully, our family. Is that ok with you?”

“You know what? Friday night I went to bed really tired and a little miffed that I was going to have to get up early on my day off, even if it was for a walk with Keri. I was hoping for a way out of it. I liked her as a friend, as far as I knew her, but I was just going to go for a walk with a friend and then go back to bed, but that plan pretty much went to hell.”

“Now I am sitting at a breakfast counter eating a wonderful meal, in a beautiful home, being given a blowjob by the same woman I was annoyed with and her talented bodyguard is apologizing for trying to screw me and hopes that I will forgive her. Yesterday I would have never even beat off to a fantasy like this. It is just so far off my radar.”

“Right now, if you two do not mind, I would like to finish my breakfast and then can we all have a long talk about the future?”

The women smiled. Keri left the room, the bottomless Sarah began cleaning up the kitchen. I finished eating, my mind racing trying to take everything in. Sarah returned to me with a glass of orange juice, her nipples screaming for release from her t-shirt, she just gave me a knowing look and a smile. She cleaned up the counter when I was done and disappeared into another part of the house.

My mind was so occupied I barely noticed her breasts stretching and bouncing in rhythm with her ass cheeks as she moved around the kitchen. She put plates up in an overhead cabinet right in front of me. As she recovered from the stretch she caught my eye and again flashed a grin.

Keri reappeared in her shirt and UGGs just as I finished the OJ and led me to the couch. We sat and looked out the window at her beautiful scenery for several minutes before she put her hand on my cock and spoke.

“I love your cock. I love the size and shape, not too long and not too fat, and of course the taste. Even more, I love that it is attached to you. So let’s talk about the future.”

Since I had rehearsed all that I wanted to say during my long shower, I began.

“I was settled into my life here before all of this. I do love my job and the work I do and if my teams families ever found out that I was living with two oversexed women, I think I would find myself on the wrong end of a morals clause violation and unemployed.”

“Keri, I cannot tell you how much I love what I have been doing for the past forty plus years. I really need to keep that part of my life as it is, but I would like to keep you in it. I would like to continue our walks and I would love to keep playing music with you at the jams. I don’t know about the sex thing. I like my apartment and having a space of my own.”

“So I have to work out a few issues. First, how do I keep your hand on my cock and keep my job?”

“Well, I am not going to remove my hand!”

“Good, because it feels good. Second, oh fuck second! I care for you a lot. Do I love you? I don’t know yet, but I want to keep you in my life. Although, I really need my personal time and so I want to keep my apartment. Will it piss you off if I do not live here?”

“No! I need my alone girl time too. Mick, I pulled down $1.7 million last year, after taxes. I am going to make more this year. If you want to be a part of that I would welcome it. I don’t mind being the breadwinner if you don’t mind being a kept man.” She smiled and returned to kneading my cock.

$1.7 million!?!?!? Oh my God!

“Stop that! I am trying to make a point here. I love my work, you picked up on the fact that it’s my passion. I wake up every day loving what I do, even though I might not have loved anything else in my life. So until I can figure if I can do my job at a high level and have a relationship with you, I want to take it easy. I don’t want to tear either of our hearts out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.