A New Life for My Mother - Cover

A New Life for My Mother

Copyright© 2016 by werewolf

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was very young when my mother was jailed for killing my abusive father. I could hardly remember her but I wanted to be there when she came out!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

That night we just sat and watched a succession of drivel that passes for television entertainment in this country and actually managed to go to bed without any sex.

But I think she started the next morning in the way that she’d planned for the day to go, by that I mean that she woke me up by standing naked next to me holding a cup of tea,

“That’s a beautiful sight to see first thing in the morning” I said my eyes fixed firmly on her hairless sex before travelling up to her full and firm breasts with their tempting pink tips.

She smiled at me but made no attempt to move away or hide her charms,

“I’ve decided to phone Laura”

“Good, but why?”

“Because she’s genuine, because she visited me all the time I was in prison and because I think I owe it to her”

“Good decision mum, here use my phone” I handed it up to her and sneaked a crafty little kiss on her pussy.

She punched in the number she had on a scrap of paper and I heard a voice saying “Hello”

“Hello Laura, it’s Sally, I think I owe you an apology”

I kissed her sweet little cunt once more before getting up and taking my tea downstairs, Oscar greeted me like he hadn’t seen me for a year as usual and then climbed into his bed and fell asleep.

Mum came down shortly afterwards tears streaming down her face and plonked herself in my lap,

“The silly bitch burst into tears” she sobbed,

“Oh not like you then?” and she punched my arm.

“Tell me about it mum”

She wants to know if we can meet, I told her I’d like that, so we arranged to meet in town this afternoon, is that all right?”

“Mum, I’ve told you before, you don’t have to ask me, she’s your friend, go and meet her, bring her back here if you like, yeah, phone her and tell her to be prepared to stay over, I’ll take you both out”

“She’s got a girlfriend”

“Oh”

“But apparently her new friend is too controlling, she’s going to tell her it’s over”

“Well come on then, we need to go shopping”

“I told her about us you know” she said as we headed for town in my car,

“What did she say?”

“I don’t think she believed me”

“She will” I laughed, “Trust me mum, she will”

Mum was wearing a little blue skirt and jacket over a crisp white blouse open to show a hint of cleavage, seamed stockings and a tiny blue thong completed her dress and she looked stunning.

“I’m nervous” she said, “I feel like I’m going on a date”

“Well you are, you’re going to meet an old lover”

“And my son’s taking me”

“Yes” I laughed and pulled into the car park,

“She’s there look, over there”

A pretty brunette was getting out of a car opposite us, I tooted my horn and mum waved then turned to kiss me, the kind of kiss that lovers shared.

“I’ll see you in a couple of hours, don’t eat, I’ll do dinner when you get back”

I watched them embrace before I waved and pulled out to do some food shopping, I spent about an hour in the supermarket, then the butchers where I bought three big steaks and some bones for Oscar, I thought I hadn’t been very long so I was amazed to see Laura’s car outside when I pulled up at home.

Oscar came tearing round the corner to greet me closely followed by mum and her friend,

“This is Michael” she said and kissed me again, “The man who saved my life”

“The boy mum, the boy” I reminded her with a smile.

“I’m very pleased to meet you Michael” Laura said and we shook hands,

“Sally’s never stopped talking about you since we met”

“You must be bored out of your brain then” I laughed, but she shook her head,

“Well I think you’re a remarkable young man” she smiled,

Oscar had his nose buried in the bags on the front seat of my car scrabbling for the meat he could smell, so I dug out a bone and gave it to him,

“He’s a cracker isn’t he?” Laura said as we watched him disappear down the garden with his prize,,

“He’ll bury it then come back for another one” I said.

“Right have you two eaten?”

“No, you said you’d do us dinner” mum said,

“And my word is my bond ladies, we’re eating al fresco today”

‘‘On the new barbecue?”

“Yep, T-bone steaks”

“Oh wow, I’ve not had a T-bone in years”

Mum opened three cans of lager while I lit the barbie and put all the other food away, then when it was hot enough I put the steaks on along with some onions while mum and Laura cooked some chips in the kitchen, I kept hearing bursts of giggles from them and presumed that they’d made it up again, so I went in to ask Laura about staying the night and caught them in a clinch kissing each other hungrily.

“Oops sorry ladies” I said and turned to go but mum said with a smile,

“Don’t go Michael, Laura wants to say something to you”

“What’s that?” I asked,

“Sally tells me that you and her are lovers”

“And?”

“Is it true?”

“Before going to meet you she put on a pair of stockings with my help as well as a tiny blue thong which I held while she stepped into it, her gorgeous little cunt is shaved completely free of hair and she squirted some Chanel no 5 around it before we left”

Beside me mum lifted her skirt to sow her blue thong and then eased it to one side to display her hairless sex.

“See?”

“Oh my God” she said, “You ARE lovers”

I picked mum up and sat her on the worktop, she giggled as I lowered my head down and ran my tongue slowly over the front of her thong, I heard Laura gasp as I pulled mums thong to one side and eased my tongue up in between her slippery cunt lips.

“The steaks” I gasped and ran out of the kitchen door before they burned, I heard mums wail of anguish followed by “Ooh yes, it’s been far too long” and I risked a quick peep in, Laura had taken my place exactly where I’d left off and mum was gripping her hair like her life depended on it.

Quickly I turned the steaks and went back in to put the chips on in the deep fat fryer while trying very hard not to look at Laura’s thighs above where her stockings ended (or began.)

The next few minutes were crazy, I was running in and out of the kitchen, turning the steaks, checking on the chips, looking at mum and her lover, not to mention getting the plates and the cutlery out, but finally I heard mum moaning that she was cumming and a couple of minutes later they came out hand in hand just as I was serving up the steaks.

“Michael that was beautiful” Laura said as she pushed her plate away, “You’re a man of many talents”

“Oh I’ll second that” mum giggled, “Not least of which is settling arguments”

“Oh I’d say it was more of a friendly disagreement” I laughed and then we heard a car pulling up outside.

Oscar went to investigate and came back with John Preston and a rather lovely young lady who he introduced to us as Linda.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.