A New Life for My Mother
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by werewolf

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was very young when my mother was jailed for killing my abusive father. I could hardly remember her but I wanted to be there when she came out!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

“We’d been married for about a year when John my husband was sacked from his job for stealing, Michael was about six months old and we started to struggle financially.

John had always done shady deals, sometimes illegal, sometimes just shady. He’d been dealing in cigarettes, you know tax free from France and Belgium, he was in it with a mate of his called Bill who put the money up to buy the cigarettes. Well as you know it’s a long way from here to the channel ports so they had a lot of time to talk, Bill admitted that he thought I was a really sexy looking girl and John said that he could have sex with me for a hundred pounds, Bill agreed and when they got back he took me to his house and we had sex.

I felt used, you know, like a prostitute especially when John asked Bill for the money, somehow though, it was exciting you know, the thought that a man would pay to have sex with me, Bill said he didn’t have it until he’d sold some of the cigarettes, so John offered me to another mate of his”

“And you went along with all this?” Preston asked and mum nodded,

“Yes, I was scared of John, he’d already hit me a few times and he threatened to cut me if I didn’t go with whoever he said, I was sixteen Mr. Preston and I was terrified that he’d hurt baby Michael”

“The bastard” I hissed and took mums hand.

“I went with the other man, he was horrible, about sixty and dirty too, I was sick afterwards, but then John said another mate of his wanted me for him and his wife. I was dreading it, but his wife was nice, really nice and she was the same age as me, yes she had sex with me, they both did, but Laura kissed me afterwards and whispered that she wanted to see me again, without her husband”

“And did you?”

“Yes, I liked the way she treated me, she was clean, loving too and gentle, very gentle, she gave me a little money for myself without her husband knowing. Then one night my husband said he was going to take me out, he’d already got a baby sitter, he wouldn’t tell me where we were going and to be honest I was quite excited, especially when he asked me to dress sexy, you know with stockings and sexy little knickers on, but when we got there I discovered he was going to play poker with a crowd of his mates and I was to serve the drinks all night dressed in only my panties and stockings, that wasn’t so bad until the last pot, John had run out of money so he put me up instead, he lost and I had to spend an hour with the man who scooped the pot, he was a giant black man who was surprisingly tender, it hurt me at first but after the second time it started to feel good and John actually heard me cumming, he beat me when we got home because he said I enjoyed it!”

“And did you?”

“Yes” mum said but offered no more.

“Well I think that’s more than enough for a taster Mrs Greene, I need to dash off now to get this written out in time for this weeks issue, I’ll just ring my boss and ask him to call you to discuss payment with you, it’ll be someone else who’ll be doing the rest of the interviews, thank you both very much for your time”

He turned to leave, but then stopped,

“Sorry I nearly forgot this, it’s a down payment” and handed mum a cheque for ten thousand pounds and payable to cash!

“Quite a story mum” I said after he’d left, “And you stuck it for eight years!”

“The only reason I stuck it out was you” she said softly, “But I’ll admit that I enjoyed being with Laura”

“She sounds nice mum”

“Yes, she was, when your dad was away on one of his scams and her hubby was working nights, she used to come round and stay with me, we made love nearly every night, in the summer time we’d push you in your pram down to the local pub and have a few drinks before going back, she always wore short skirts, very short, I used to dare her to leave her panties off”

“And did she?”

“Oh yes” mum laughed, “She was only sixteen and she had the most gorgeous pussy Michael”

“So life wasn’t all bad then?”

“No, I had a lovely son who I adored and a beautiful lesbian lover, life was all right especially when your dad was away”

“We used to lick each other all over Michael” she giggled, “And I mean ALL over”

“How long did that go on for?”

“Oh we were still seeing each other right to the end, you know when I...”

Oscar demanded our attention then so we clipped his lead on and took him a walk, mum seemed to want to tell me all about her life before prison so once again I held her hand and listened,

“Both our hubbies realised that we were closer than normal to each other and hatched a plan to hire us out together, you know to stag nights and parties dressed in our school uniforms, they even made us do a few videos which they sold over the internet, you know, Lesbian Schoolgirl Lovers, that type of thing, we quite enjoyed it at first and the videos sold well, he actually hired a nanny to look after you if Laura and I were away overnight at a function, then we were hired to do a three night spot in a private club in Southampton, but it was raided after the first night so we caught the train back up here, when I let myself into the house he was naked with the nanny on the floor with his cock in her mouth, I could hear you crying upstairs in your cot, I went mad and we had a blazing row, he hit me of course, he always did, so I got you up and took you round to Laura’s place where we stayed the night with her and her husband”

Oscar had found a ditch by then and thought that it would be great fun to dive in it and roll in the mud, (just to see how dirty he could get) so we spent a good ten minutes trying to get the little bugger out and away from it, we were quite near the pub then so Jack gave us a couple of old towels to dry him off and we ate a nice meal of pie and chips washed down with a couple of glasses of lager.

“Did Laura ever visit you inside?” I asked and her answer surprised me,

“Yes four times a year, every year”

“So why wasn’t she there to meet you?”

“Because I told her I didn’t want her there, I’d already made my mind up that I was going to kill myself”

“How did she take that?”

“Oh I didn’t tell her that of course, I just started an argument and ended it by telling her not to come again”

“That must have hurt her”

“Probably Michael, I bitterly regret doing it now of course”

“You should phone her”

“I haven’t got a phone”

“That’s a poor excuse mum and you know it”

“Well perhaps I just don’t want to phone her”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.