A New Life for My Mother - Cover

A New Life for My Mother

Copyright© 2016 by werewolf

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was very young when my mother was jailed for killing my abusive father. I could hardly remember her but I wanted to be there when she came out!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

It had only been two days ago when I told her mum was coming out and I was going to pick her up, my timing was shit though, we’d just enjoyed a nice long sixty nine and we were lying together savouring the orgasms we’d both had,

her lovely little pussy was only millimetres from my mouth and I was still tasting her juices as she stroked my cock gently.

She went mad when I told her my plans and stormed out screaming at me about thinking more of my mother than I did of her.

Well she got that right anyway!

I was downstairs in the garden when she came down again after her bath looking absolutely gorgeous in a pink vest top over a white mini skirt, her short blonde hair was still damp and tousled and she looked completely different to the sad, dowdy woman I’d picked up outside the prison just a few short hours ago.

Oscar yelped a welcome and she picked him up to enjoy his licks, giggling at his antics as he squirmed in her arms,

“Are you sad about her?” she asked, but I shook my head,

“No mum, after she’d left I realised how strong she’d came onto me after my big win, before that we just seemed to be drifting along, but suddenly she started talking about marriage for God’s sake!”

“Well that says it all really doesn’t it?”

“Anyway” I smiled, “You’re far prettier than she is”

“And a lot older too” she reminded me,

“Yes, we need to see about getting your old age pension soon” and she squealed with indignation, “I’m only thirty three”

“So that means you were fifteen when I was born”

“Yes” she said softly, “But at least he married me when I was sixteen”

“That was good of him” I remarked dryly which made her giggle again,

“Yes wasn’t it?”

I saw her glass was empty so I went into the kitchen for two more drinks, when I came out again she was rolling on the lawn with Oscar giving me a very sexy view of her tiny white panties and most of her sexy little backside.

She blushed quite prettily and stood up smoothing her skirt down again over her hips,

“I should have worn jeans sorry”

“Don’t be sorry mum, that’s the nicest little bum I’ve seen in a long time”

“It’s a good job I bought some panties then isn’t it?” she laughed, “Mind you I could have worn those I found in the wash basket upstairs”

“Oh she must have forgotten them when she stormed out the other day”

“Well I won’t ask what you were doing before that”

“Best not to mum” I grinned, “Come on let’s walk down to the river”

There was a small river at the bottom of my garden with a few small fish in it, Oscar looked down at the fish, yelped, wagged his tail and promptly jumped in to try and catch some but without success and finally climbed out and proceeded to half drown both of us by shaking himself!

“You monster” mum shouted, “I’m soaking”

But strangely enough Oscar didn’t seem too bothered and shook himself again just to make sure we were wet enough.

It was still only late afternoon and the sun was warm enough to dry us so we walked slowly back up to the house,

“Are you ready for that steak now?” I asked and she licked her lips in anticipation, “Come on we’ll do it together”

We fried onions in with the steaks and mum peeled a few potatoes to make chips, it went down a treat, mum called me a man of many talents,

“I’m just ordinary mum” I said as we washed the dishes together, but she wasn’t having that at all.

“An ordinary young man who owns two cottages and who’s just given his mother her life back?, I don’t think so”

“I just want you to be proud of me”

“Oh I’m proud of you all right, immensely proud of you, when I was released this morning, I had the clothes I stood up in, a spare bra, a spare pair of knickers, two pairs of tights and a spare pair of shoes, oh and a travel warrant to get here, now look, I’ve got God knows how much money in my purse, two wardrobes full of new clothes and a crazy little pup who’s just crapped on the floor, OSCAR!”

Poor Oscar jumped a mile at her shout and immediately tried to hide behind my feet, but she grabbed him, held his nose to the pile on the floor and put him out of the door where he promptly ate a wasp and went to sleep without a care in the world.

We sat together then on the couch watching television until it grew dark and then went up to bed.

There were a couple more doggy parcels to clean up in the morning, but as soon as I opened the door, Oscar flew out into the garden, I made myself some tea and toast and decided to set about building the barbecue, but I needed a grill and then I remembered the old cooker down at the other cottage, so I decided to wake mum to see if she wanted to come with me.

I knocked on her door but received no answer so I knocked again, still no answer so I went in as quietly as I could, she was sitting naked at the dressing table doing her hair with a Walkman plugged into her ears.

She started when she saw me in the mirror and got up to don a robe, but not before I’d taken in her nudity, the lovely firm looking breasts and the valley between her thighs without a single hair to mar the view!

“Sorry mum” I said, “I knocked but you obviously didn’t hear me”

“It’s my fault I forgot to buy a nightdress”

“I’m going down to the other cottage, there’s an old oven grill I want for the barbecue, I thought you might like to come with me”

“Oh yes, can we walk?”

“Yes it’s not far, we’ll take Oscar and go over the fields”

This time she wore a little white dress with flip flops and looked just as gorgeous as the previous night, Oscar wasn’t impressed when I put his lead on, but pretty soon he stopped trying to eat it and trotted happily alongside us, it was only about a half hours walk to the cottage and we soon picked up the grill.

“The place certainly needs some money spending on it” mum said as we started back and I said I agreed with her,

“I’ve only got about two hundred and seventy eight grand left and that’s not enough, but we’ll just have to see what the future holds”

“What about your job, how much does that pay?”

“About two hundred a week up until now mum, I was working as a trainee bricklayer, but I’ve given it up since my win.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.