Let It Snow - Cover

Let It Snow

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Doctor Abraham Rosenfeld and his wife Tricia have multiple lovers as it is, but one snowy, bleak day during the Christmas break leads to things getting closer with his stepdaughters, all of whom adore him. To make things even wilder, his neighbors get in on the fun as they are trapped inside by the snow with little to do but fuck.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

That morning, of course, as promised, once I recovered a little, it was Rebecca’s turn. She made damn sure to get her fair share of both fucking and my seed. She wanted to have my baby and that she would get! While she rode me cowgirl-style, to make it easier on me, the girls worked on breakfast, to get me nice, healthy, and strong again. As with Rachel’s twat, Rebecca knew just how to tighten up and loosen up, and just when to do each. She kept me right on the edge for long enough, but finally I exploded. She came as well, apparently so turned-on by the prospect of motherhood that she couldn’t hold back anymore.

“Ah, just in time for our stud, a high-protein breakfast to get his energy and stamina back up! Steak, eggs, cheesy hash browns, bacon, buttered toast with orange marmalade, and for dessert, mangoes, to be washed down with some fine English breakfast tea with milk, the last one being my idea, of course, darling!” Tricia announced as she set down the breakfast tray for me.

The kitchen was her “domain,” as she had reminded me the previous day.

“Yes, and Tricia has just generously agreed to let us serve you lunch later. It will be a nice, healthy, Middle Eastern meal. Rebecca and I are going to love making that for you! Don’t worry, we’re not kosher, either, so this pork is quite edible for us, too,” Rachel teased me.

Everyone waited for me to start eating before they dug in.

“Yeah, I kinda figured that from the tattoos and the way that you committed twincest and munched on Tricia’s muff. You two clearly weren’t exactly all that observant. Plus, we fucked on Shabbos at least once or twice. While that’s religiously good within marriage, outside of it, it’s not exactly kosher, either. Don’t worry, I’m pretty secular, too, obviously. Hell, I’m eating bacon. This steak is definitely treifah, given that it’s nice and medium instead of ruined by overcooking. Mind you, I like that you’re wanting to spend Hanukkah with me. That’s good. You’re just in time to light the menorah with me,” I winked at the Cohen twins.

“Well, we are Levites, we Cohens,” Rebecca pointed out, “Priestly stock.”

“It will be fun to light the menorah in the buff. That’s probably never happened before in the history of the Faith,” Rachel giggled.

“Granted, if I had been too observant, I wouldn’t have married this lovely goy woman here. Who who could resist an Aussie, though? Not me, I can tell you that. That accent, the buxom beauty with her fine bosom, the pale skin, the freckles, the auburn hair, killer combo, along with those grey eyes ... wow ... All that was great but the piece de resistance was that excellent bottom of hers. She also came with the family preset, my own sweet daughters to raise. There was no way in the world that I was going to miss out on fatherhood when their sperm donor ducked out on the job. Leave those little girls without a Daddy to read them bedtime stories, give them butterfly kisses, and attend their games? Not likely. I knew the right decision the moment that I met Tricia and her whole family ... Make that family MINE, by God!” I chuckled at that memory.

“See? He’s a wonderful man, a real darling, this husband of mine! I just have to share my abundance with other women. Not saying that Stavros is no prize, either, though, because he is. Vicki gave him the perfect chance to avoid his manly duties and deny paternity. What did he do, in the face of her reputation? Took the little slut in and made her his wife! Not quietly, either, but proudly, in a church wedding, with a priest, in front of both families! A wife who was still in high school and couldn’t earn a dime until she finished it, but he gladly made her his own. Now, that is a man! See, Vicki and I, we know great men when we find them and we don’t give them up without a fight,” Tricia acknowledged.

“Hey, what can I say?” Stavros shrugged.

“Same here. We know great women when we find them, too, right, Stavros?” I high-fived him.

“Precisely, my friend,” Stavros fist-bumped me.

“And my Daddy has a talent for finding great women like Rachel and Rebecca here, too,” Fanny said.

She was still naked as she finished her breakfast and handed me some more Viagra straight from Stavros’s hand.

“Well, they’re cuties. Twin cuties from Israel. Who could say no to that?” I smiled.

The Cohen sisters propped me up just so. It was at the right angle to swallow down the pill. I washed it down eagerly with the screwdriver cocktail that Vicki mixed for me.

“That’s an ouzo screwdriver, by the way. Instead of vodka with orange juice, it’s proper Greek ouzo,” Vicki winked at me.

Then she passed a pill into Stavros’s mouth from her own lips with a tongue kiss.

“I like her style there,” Kay noted, “I want to try that trick with Daddy someday.”

“You’ll get the chance, trust me, love,” Tricia assured her as she sucked my cock at the foot of the bed, “Oh, God, Rebecca’s juices taste great on your dick, husband!”

Rebecca giggled at that, while Rachel and she started playing with my chest hair and my nipples. They wanted to help my wife get me nice and stimulated again. As for Vicki, I noticed that Stavros and she were hot and heavy. Before I knew it, they were ready to fuck. I turned off the TV and had my daughters bring in an ottoman.

“You guys, if you don’t mind, I’d like to watch the Stavros and Vicki Show right now. Let’s see them having nice, hot married sex between them. Somehow, I don’t think that it will be as boring as married sex is expected to be. Married sex in my experience has never been that dull for me, so I don’t know what couples are having boring sex, but that’s another matter,” I laughed.

Stavros and Vicki took their cues from me.

“Oh, you want to watch us perform in that way! We were going to take it to another room, but this sounds like more fun for sure! Vicki, bend over that ottoman, please. I’m going to take you from behind, right up the ass, of course. Your pussy is still earmarked for Father Abraham and his seed,” Stavros punned on my name a bit.

“Oh, God, you know that I love sodomy! Thank you for sharing my womb with Abe, by the way! I love that deal of ours and that you went along with my plan! I hoped that you’d go for my ass, too,” Vicki shouted now.

Then she bent over and Stavros lubed her up to prepare her for his uncut cock.

“Naturally! Right now, we Greeks are going for some Greek love!” Stavros joked.

He had some fun with the historical reputation of his nationality, which never bothered an openly bisexual man like him.

“That we are! Bugger me, my lord husband!” Vicki urged him.

She was quite eager to take it up the butt.

It wasn’t much longer before Stavros was balls deep inside his wife’s asshole. His cock pounded her booty like it was going to vanish the next day or something. Vicki was clearly quite used to having her husband’s dick back there. Even so, she gave every indication that it didn’t bore her at all. It wasn’t dull, but exciting, as she made use of her favorite toy. Stavros’s uncut prick was apparently longer, but thinner than my own. Neither of them minded having an audience for their marital coupling, either. They showed that by virtually ignoring us after a short time and acting quite naturally. This was true even when it was apparent that Sarah had them on film, making a sex tape of them.

“Hey, if I can’t have sex yet, at least I can watch it and make amateur porn to which I can jill off, right?” Sarah told us with an impish grin.

“Our daughter, the future porn producer and director!” I laughed.

“Future porn star, too, if I have my way. How about it, Daddy? When I turn eighteen, mind if I go into porn? I’d love to, I think. I’m enjoying this so much already!” Sarah proposed.

“If our baby wants to go into porn, why not? What do you say, Trish?” I asked my wife.

I was curious as to her reaction. Judging from her delighted smile, it was no problem for her.

“Maybe I should have a second career in porn myself. Any room for a woman my age in porn, daughter?” Tricia asked our daughter.

“You’ll be older than that by then, but sure why not? There is a serious MILF niche in porn, you know. I don’t think that’s going away anytime soon. And with those tits, Mama, seriously? And that sassy Australian accent? That ass, too!” Sarah assured her mother.

I nodded along as Tricia resumed sucking my cock and now added my balls.

“If I ever get voted out as county coroner, maybe I could go into porn,” I joked a bit.

Rachel and Rebecca both snickered at that part.

“Honey, you could simply retire from your job by not running for re-election. Then, my dear stud, you could go straight into porn with us and the others,” Rachel encouraged me, “You have the cock for it, if nothing else.”

“Exactly! He’s definitely the sort to give any of the existing woodsmen a run for their money, even at fifty plus. I mean, hey, if Ron Jeremy could make a career in porn, so can our Abe! Father Abraham, indeed! Honest Abe!” Rebecca teased me a bit.

“He just needs the Lincoln beard,” my daughter Emma joked now.

“Oh, yes, I can see it now. A porn star who looks enough and shares enough of a name with our Sixteenth President, the Great Emancipator! Talk about writing your own meal ticket!” Kay chimed in.

“He is kind of tall and lanky, too. Not at all your stereotypical Ohio Jew in physique,” Fanny noted with amusement.

“Stereotypes are half-truths at best. That was especially true about us, the Chosen People,” Rachel pointed out.

“Truth!” Rebecca agreed with enthusiasm.

“I’d probably just look Amish, though,” I made a self-deprecating jest.

“That’s a good gimmick, too, though. Amish farmers, some of them probably are nice in bed. Not much else to do in Amish country, is there? I’ve seen it a few times in Lancaster County,” Tricia winked at me.

Meanwhile, she inserted a finger into my asshole to add to the stimulus.

“He’s very strong, though, even if he has asthma and back troubles at times. He’d be heavier were it not for chronic bronchitis, mind you. A good thing that he doesn’t smoke,” Selena remarked for her part.

“I want my Daddy to live a very long and much happier and healthier life. I feel that way for both selfish and selfless reasons, too,” Susie added her own thoughts.

“Selfish reasons being?” I asked my lovely daughter.

“A long, happy life of getting fucked by my Daddy and his friends, of course,” Pippa explained for her sister and herself.

Kay chimed in as she blushed a little, “Not to mention being pampered by him.”

“I get the latter already and I’m definitely looking forward to the former. It’s totally not fair, by the way. I have fucking tits already and I’m below a numerical age of motherfucking consent! My body is ready, my mind is ready, but I’m still too young, ethically and legally!” Sarah ranted as well.

“Well, honey, most fourteen year olds didn’t grow out like you have so young. Most actually LOOK fourteen, you know. They’re still closer to being kids. Yes, regrettably, we have to draw the line somewhere. Fourteen to fifteen is just a sensible one to use. It’s close to the halfway point in your adolescence. Sorry that you look a good year or two older than your chronological age. I’m not quite sure where you got that. Your sisters didn’t advance half so fast and neither did I,” Tricia assured our youngest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.