Let It Snow - Cover

Let It Snow

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Doctor Abraham Rosenfeld and his wife Tricia have multiple lovers as it is, but one snowy, bleak day during the Christmas break leads to things getting closer with his stepdaughters, all of whom adore him. To make things even wilder, his neighbors get in on the fun as they are trapped inside by the snow with little to do but fuck.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

We all sat around now, watched TV, enjoyed the fireplace, huddled together for warmth, drank hot cocoa, and flirted like nobody’s business. We men needed a break and the ladies were content to leave it at that for now, though we all knew that the next encounter was likely only a matter of hours away. Even so, we filled up the time quite well, thank you very much, with plenty of jokes, teasing, and suggestions for the future.

“So, if you were to screw a celebrity, which one would you like to fuck most of all?” Stavros asked me, truly curious.

“That’s a toughie, because there are so many to choose from, to be honest, but if it were a matter of first choice, I would say Kate Beckinsale, just because she’s so damn British and I would love to hear that posh accent of hers as I rammed her good and hard from behind. Well, behind first. Then missionary-style, with those nice legs of hers on my shoulder. Behind first because I would love to see that ass of hers naked below me as we fucked.

“Next choice would be Jessica Alba, because she’s got that cute, pouty Latina look to her and damn that ass! Next down would be Jennifer Aniston and Natalie Portman, again heavily due to their butts, though their hair is nice, too. And Kate Winslet is another one that I’d want. So classically buxom, very old-school beauty,” I confessed, grinning from ear to ear.

“Eva Green. Very French. Very sophisticated, but I like your choices, too. Naomi Watts. Nicole Kidman. I like Aussie girls, too, you know,” Stavros chuckled.

“Very true. On that score, Rachel Hunter. Don’t tell me that you wouldn’t want ‘Stacey’s Mom, ‘ right? Mind you, I’d want Stacey AND her mom. Why choose?” I laughed as I commented that.

“See, such a stud! For my part, Olivier Martinez. Very French as well. Very dangerous looking. Daniel Craig. So tough looking, so manly and proud. Pierce Brosnan, another former Bond. Confident, intelligent, formidable man. Nigel Terry, too. He will always be King Arthur in Excalibur to me. If I could have been in that film, I would have seduced him and made him forget all about the pain that Guinevere caused him with Lancelot,” Tricia snickered as she remarked.

“And Richard Gere, there’s another cutie. Very Zen at times, but still with a slight hint of danger. He played an IRA guy once, after all. Bruce Willis, I mean, who could turn down John McClane from Die Hard? Speaking of Die Hard, Jeremy Irons. Older, mature, sophisticated. And a smoker. Something about that in an older guy is hot, mostly because you know that it’s from a different era, before we knew how bad smoking was for us. And the Most Interesting Guy in the World, whatever his real name is. He just makes me wet thinking about him!” Vicki added her two cents.

“Arnold Schwarzenegger. I mean, who wouldn’t want those muscles bulging and that hot accent of his as he ‘terminates’ you?” Fanny giggled.

“Jesse Ventura, baby! The man used to be a pro wrestler and Navy Seal, he was Governor of Minnesota and did a much better job than the Terminator did, and he has that sexy, macho voice even now as he spills the government’s nasty secrets and sticks it to The Man,” Emma shared her view of things.

“Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I’d love to have a threesome with those two. I mean, she is bi, right? A girl can dream!” Kay spoke her own mind.

“Clive Owen. I love his role in Derailed with Jen Aniston, plus just how he is in general. And then there is Viggo Mortensen. Who wouldn’t want a piece of him? Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr, even though they’re not a couple anymore. I’d love a threesome with them, maybe get them back together with my ‘counseling’ program!” Selena spoke more words than usual.

“Prince Charles. Sorry, I know that it sounds crazy, he’s so much older and there were all those issues with Princess Di, but he’s whip smart and he’s already proven that he can stray, so why not? He’s got that Prince’s Trust thing and he speaks his mind about so many important things, without being overtly partisan or political,” Susie expressed her own thoughts.

“Prince Harry for my part. He’s a tough young prince, served in Afghanistan, has fun, and is a bit of a wild child. I bet that he would enjoy some of this!” Pippa laughed.

“Kenneth Branagh. I loved him in Dead Again, plus I love his whole Shakespearean thing that he does. John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson, both from Pulp Fiction. Both of them are so fucking tough in that film!” Sarah said aloud, much to our surprise, “What? Just because I can’t get laid yet doesn’t mean that I have no fantasies, because, trust me, I do!”

“Kevin Spacey,” Stavros noted, “Talk about a guy who knows how to play up a bisexual ambiguity to the max, especially in House of Cards with that Meechum guy, where he’s Frank Underwood.”

“Have you noticed how much our girls dig much older guys? Daddy issues much?” Tricia teased me now.

“The only Daddy issues that I have are that I want my Daddy to fuck me raw, every chance he gets!” Fanny laughed, licked her lips, and winked at both Tricia and me.

“Tara Reid, Sarah Chalke, and Megan Gallagher are all honorable mentions, I think,” I noted, trying to change the topic back.

“Yes, I can easily see you with Elliot from Scrubs. Especially if it were the character, not just the actress. You’d make that panty waste of a boyfriend of hers see what a man does with a girl her age, which is shove a dick in her mouth and make her suck instead of talk!” Vicki made a blowjob gesture with her tongue and cheek.

“Suck and swallow!” Tricia corrected.

“Well, yeah, for me, those two go hand in hand without saying,” Vicki giggled.

“Allyson Hannigan,” I added, getting some real looks now. “Yeah, you’d stick something much nicer than a flute in her cunny, wouldn’t you?” Tricia snickered, “Forget band camp. And forget that guy that Jason Biggs played. You’d make HER your bitch!”

“Allison Mack, too, speaking of girls named Allison,” I continued, “though that’s assuming that she still appealed to me after she got out of prison. She presumably feels some remorse about what she did.”

“Oh, yes, I can see it now. Forget Chloe and Clark. It would be Chloe and Smallville’s newest doctor. Doctor Abraham something or other. Or is that ‘Father Abraham, ‘ because you may not have many sons, but you definitely have a lot of daughters!” Vicki teased me a bit.

“What about Shannon Elizabeth?” Tricia pointed out, “Don’t tell me that you wouldn’t want her, or the Nadia girl that she played. Damn cute!”

“Guilty as charged. Or Marla Sokoloff from the Practice. Or Kelli Williams, also from the Practice,” I admitted.

“Didn’t she play Elvis’s girlfriend in that mini-series about him?” Vicki asked me.

“Yes, with Michael St. Gerard, back in the 1990s, as I recall. Another favorite of mine is Jane Krakowski. And then there is Valeria Golino. Always been a fan of hers. Parminder Nagra from ER as well,” I thought of a few more ladies that came to mind.

“Ooooh, yeah, Jane! And I totally agree about Valeria. What about Aisha Tyler?” Tricia thought aloud.

“Very hot, yes. Khandi Alexander, too. And Maura Tierney. Both were on Newsradio,” I brought up a few, “Vicki Lewis, too, actually. Her role as Beth played up her strengths as a ginger.”

“Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife, Huma, even if they did cost Hillary the election,” Vicki grinned, “Sorry, but I just don’t see the big deal, other than being stupid by not just fucking the girls instead of sexting them. If he had fucked them, there would have been no real trouble. Sexting is pointless exposure and risk for precious little actual pleasure.”

“Can’t blame Huma too much. She’s surrounded by otherwise smart people like her husband and Hillary who do stupid things at key moments. Frankly, Hillary deserved to lose, no matter what. She didn’t offer any policy or substance, just centrism and more warmongering.

“And, yeah, Huma’s totally fuckable. I mean, hey, that girl stood by him in the middle of a sex scandal that clearly had some bitchy women judging her, but she stood by him until this whole mess threatened to destroy everyone, including her son. Until then, she was loyal as could be. I can’t fault her for that. You have to draw the line to protect your kids, but being loyal until then, damn, that’s a good quality in a person, especially one who knows that society will pressure them to be disloyal and dump their spouse.

“Loyalty like that tends to make a woman seem extremely attractive, though she was hot as hell, anyway. When you know that a girl will stand by you through that much shit, when you know that she will look the other way and not get all bitchy and jealous, hell, yeah, that’s sexy!” I remarked about what people seemed to overlook in my view.

“Exactly, and if I had been Anthony Weiner, I would have rewarded her loyalty a little better, and I would also have looked the other way if the rumors of her lesbian affair with Hillary were true. It would have been the same deal with her that Vicki and I have now. Share and share alike. Don’t fuss and fret over extramarital relations of any sort. Just be reasonably discreet and don’t drag your dirty linen out in public. Especially in politics. Not sure if she really did have such an affair, but it wouldn’t bother me if she did, as long as she didn’t give me grief over my own activities of a nocturnal nature,” Stavros noted with aplomb, being quite happy with his own slutty wife, just as I was of mine, because both were loyal and neither was jealous about our own affairs.

“So, do you think that the stories about Trump and Ivanka are true? You know, the father-daughter incest stuff? For me, it wouldn’t matter except that he cozies up to a bunch of fucking prudes and acts all pious, and then you find out what a fucking hypocrite he is. Well, that and depending on how old Ivanka was at the time. If she was ten, he’s a rapist scumbag. If she was fifteen, go for it! Why not? Ages of consent exist for a reason. Ten year olds are kids. Fifteen year olds aren’t quite adults, but they’re not children, either,” Vicki commented, before she realized how dark and uncomfortable things were, and shifted gears.

“Sorry, guys. A bit of a rough subject, I suppose,” she gave a sheepish grin.

“Oh, it’s okay. And I agree with you. As for whether or not he diddled his daughter, hard to say, but he is certainly attracted to her. Sexually. You can tell. It would be sexy if he wasn’t such a son of a bitch in general and it was likely an abusive situation somehow if it happened. Anyway, that’s enough of this game. How about another one? Any suggestions?” I proposed.

“Truth or dare?” Tricia offered, making the girls in particular eager to play.

“Okay, but no dares for Sarah that would violate our rules. Agreed? If there are any doubts or questions about that, everyone should defer to you and me as her parents. Deal?” I insisted.

“Deal!” several agreed at once.

“Okay, ladies first. Let Tricia play the opening role. Truth or dare, honey? You wanted to play, we start it with you,” I grinned wickedly now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.