Miss Asugi and the School Girl Uniform - Cover

Miss Asugi and the School Girl Uniform

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The School Girl Uniform fetish seemed to be so popular now in Tokyo. Miss Asugi decided it was fun to play the game like a lot of her friends who like her were no longer school girls but could wear the uniform and pretend to be one for a single night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Miss Asugi and her best friend Miss Yoko wanted to relax after their double date with the two business men. The men had taken them in all three of their charm points and Miss Asugi admitted her tiny opening the rear was quite sore from the stress of the friction and stretching done whilst she was attending to the other man’s needs up front.

It had been a fun date and she still smiled at the thought of both men spraying her face and mouth with their married man sperm. She had always thought that married men had the tastiest cream and never hesitated to lick it up and swallow it down whenever she had the opportunity.

Her friend Miss Yoko was bit fussier and she didn’t like to swallow any of the stuff at all. They had worked out a little playful act where Miss Yoko would slowly drool all the male spunk into her mouth and she disposed of it the way gentlemen prefer to see it treated. Sometimes, she even accepted it as it drained from Miss Yoko’s happy hole or her private rear opening usually reserved only for a husband or a needy father or close older uncle.

Her father no longer required her services in such a way because he had the good fortune to have fathered two younger girls by his second wife and they took care of all his nocturnal needs with their eighteen and nineteen year old bodies either individually or together working as a team.

While it was true she was relieved to be released from such duties, she was envious of her two younger half-sisters because they often bragged to each other in her range of hearing about how they had drawn their father’s spunk repeatedly after the stepmother was safely asleep on her bed. She remembered how she would do the same thing anyway the father wanted because her mother was too sickly to even make an effort to satisfy his manly needs.

They decided to use the coupons the older married man had given them and visit the executive massage parlor located on the second floor of a famous hotel not far from the central district.

Miss Yoko was fearful that the place would be harboring invisible cameras that would catch them without any clothing and doing something that the censors would certainly object to for general film distribution.

Miss Asugi giggled and secretly wished that would be the case because it made her pussy weep to think of so many people watching her reach her climax from such exercises right out in public. She knew it was a fault with her personality because she had been fired from her last job for allowing the food vendors on her floor to enter her anal channel from behind right in front of the entire department just to entertain them on a boring Friday afternoon with so much rain outside that nobody wanted to leave the building.

Miss Asugi didn’t regret it because many of her co-workers told her how much they had enjoyed her performance. It surprised her that many of them were pretty female co- workers and that they gave her their private phone numbers and their home address in case she had a desire to visit them and continue their acquaintance. She knew she was still young and naïve but it didn’t take much imagination to picture them licking her pussy and her returning the favor in the way that girls show their devotion to friendship based on physical attraction.

She had visited one of the pretty young girls and enjoyed her company so much that she allowed her to introduce her older brother with his impressive cock and happy attitude that stirred her juices and made her squirt like one of the video girls putting on a show for financial compensation. The boy’s name was Suzuki like the motor bike and he banged her so hard that she woke up the next morning calling out his name and hoping he was somewhere near to do it all over again.

The pretty pink phone on her pillow rang out with a happy tune that she liked and she answered right away because it was a number she recognized.

“Miss Asugi, you must come to my house and meet my cousin from Osaka. He is such a nice boy and he saw your picture on my cell phone. It was the one with no top on and he really loved your pretty nipples.”

She had to giggle because Miss Yoko was silly sometimes and she sometimes got them both into trouble with understanding she had broken some unwritten rules.

“Miss Yoko, why are you showing my naked picture to boys, even if it is your cousin? I will be so embarrassed when I meet him and know he has already seen my nipples. After all, they are supposed to be private for girls to keep from boys.”

They talked nonsense for almost an hour and then agreed that Miss Asugi would visit the following day after searching for a new job in the city.

“Miss Asugi, be sure to wear your “happy face” panties. I will wear mine and we can show my cousin that two city girls can give him double the pleasure any farm girl can do and a memory that will stay with him forever.”

Miss Asugi laughed at the picture and checked to make certain her “happy face” panties were clean and ready for a happy ending date with the cousin from Osaka.

“I will be there on time Miss Yoko and you can transfer all your cousins boy juice to me because I know I will be very thirsty after running around all day looking for a job.”

“Thank you, my dear friend, I will be happy to join with you in celebrating my cousin’s introduction to skillful cock tending from two experts like us and we will keep it all in the family.”

The first interview the next morning was at a water filtration company that had the perk of free filtered water for all employees to use for their own use and even a little jug of the stuff to take home each day for their close family members. It was amazing how important the purity of the water had become after the recent reversals of fortune in nuclear power plant accidents. It was an area of concern for all families and most households used only bottled water for drinking or cooking their food. Bathing was another story and most people preferred to use the communal bathhouses. Miss Asugi used a family one and didn’t mind that they were single gender because she liked showing the men her perfect body from any angle they preferred. She really enjoyed bending over all the way to the floor in front of a husband so he could get a good look at her dirt hole opening and her pretty pussy at the same time. She constantly shaved down there to keep it all bald and pretty for close up viewing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.