My Sister's BFF Is a Ballerina
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Veronica in a tutu is imprinted in my mind like the Mona Lisa. My sister pushed her BFF in my direction with a sense that I had her on a pedestal and she wanted me to pull her off and make her just like the rest of us.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

My sister Louise and I had done a few kinky things together over the years of our strange upbringing but I had restrained my impulse to bury my dick in her pussy because we had been told it was a terrible sin in the eyes of God and I didn’t want to take an unnecessary risk when I had plenty of pussy available in the form of my Veronica.

Veronica was Louise’s BFF and she was first and foremost a Ballerina.

Her tutu covered ass was about as sexy as Marilyn Monroe standing over a subway vent without any undies. In fact Marilyn’s cheeks were a bit chubby in comparison to Veronica’s heart-shaped curves. I had explored Veronica’s assets to the fullest extent possible just short of burying my business inside her brown eye with the intent to tickle her tummy on the inside from the bottom.

Veronica liked it when I took liberties with her shit-don’t-stink ass in the movie sitting right next to my sister on the other side. Sometimes, when I was deep in Veronica’s pretty brown eye with my greedy middle finger, she would hold my sister’s hand and kiss her on the ear or the neck like wanted to be a boyfriend instead of a BFF. I thought it was funny and I knew my sister thought it was the nicest thing since chocolate egg creams.

This movie we were watching was one of those real scary ones about a crazy killer on the Cape Fear River terrorizing the crap out of a family just looking to be normal. At the scene when he was traumatizing the daughter, I scooted down on my knees between the seats and shoved my pussy eating face right up between Veronica’s knees. My sister looked at me like I was crazier than the guy up on the screen. Poor Veronica was all quivering and making these little kitten mews each time my tongue touched pay-dirt under her panties. I was in pussy-eating heaven between Veronica’s legs and my sister wanted desperately to join in the action.

Eventually, she just leaned down even though the people behind us might think it a little suspicious and she started licking Veronica’s little hairy landing strip just above her clitoris. I knew it was only about an inch away from the magic button and I knew my horny sister would be getting there faster than I would reach her vaginal trigger point from down below. We were working like a tag-team and I hoped it wasn’t considered incest in any way because I didn’t want to go to hell for a three-way party.

For the very first time, Veronica lost all control over her juices and she flooded my face with her pussy juice like some girl out in the woods learning how to let it all go because we were far away from any semblance of civilization.

My sister took pity on me and passed me all of her napkins from the popcorn and I wiped my face clean of Veronica’s sticky mess and moved up to sit between them. I started necking with Veronica inspired by my between the legs success and all of a sudden we were three way kissing like a bunch of weirdos in a frenzy. I didn’t think my kissing my sister like that was very sinful because I was only doing it out of politeness because I didn’t want her to feel left out.

I saw my teacher Mister Jablonski watching us from two aisles up.

He was all alone and I couldn’t help to think that he was sort of a loser because he was too old to hit on any of the girls in the school and the female school teacher were either flaming perverts or too old for serious humping duties of the type that a guy like Mister Jablonski was mostly interested in nocturnal privacy. I had heard that he had gotten in trouble in his last school for giving it too hard to one of the female students with his thirty-six inch wooden ruler. He had it in our school but the metal edge had been removed and he had strict instructions to never use it on any of the students because it was not considered appropriate any longer after the local judge had seen fit to sentence one of the frigging Catholic nuns to jail for disciplining a male student. I thought the female judge was more jealous than fair minded in that case because the nun was one of the nice ones and I felt certain she was doing it for the guy’s own salvation.

I thought he was going to come down and tell us that we were behaving inappropriately and he probably would have been right. He just looked at us the whole time and I gave him a show by French kissing the shit out of Veronica and my sister. I have to admit my sister was real surprise but I think she liked the taste of Veronica on my lips and she licked my lips like she really meant it with a passion. Well, it was only kissing and I didn’t think either of us was going to hell for a little fun at the movie in the dark.

After the movie, we all went to the ice cream parlor because on Friday nights, the splits were half price and that was a hell of a difference to the family budget. It was all Louise’s money anyway because she earned cash working for a dentist in the clinic over by the docks. I don’t know how she could take the pressure of putting her hands inside stranger’s mouth all the time and almost getting her fingers down their throats. I thought that I could probably do it if it was a nice looking girl like Veronica but sure wouldn’t try it with a boy. Most of the time, she didn’t even wear the rubber gloves because she thought they didn’t allow her to get into those places that her fingers needed to go to get the person’s mouth all nice and clean.

I carried the banana splits back to the table and we all thanked Louise for the treat and I knew that Veronica felt obligated and would probably let my dorky sister play with her bottom under the stairs back at the apartment building where it was nice and dark and nobody could see what was going on. It was embarrassing when they did something like that, but it was none of my business and I was happy just to be along for the ride.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.