5 December 2006 - Cover

5 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cindy had to work the evening of her interview and couldn't enjoy the fun at the Hen House, so Dan treats Cindy to her own night of fun..."You both have made me hot and horny for more fucking!" Cindy sighed, catching her breath. "That's good because Dan has a surprise for you." Karen winked at him. Cindy looked to Dan. "Freshen up and put on your coat. You and I are going out on a date." "Our own date?!" she exclaimed looking to Karen. "Yes, just the two of you."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Cindy relaxed, cuddling together. She sighed with pleasure, accepting his cum scented kisses. This time, it was Cindy who wanted to be walked around the room for viewing by the men.

She felt more comfortable and took the time to chat with several people. She didn’t mind her body being viewed by lustful eyes, and she was obviously looking at their hard cocks. She surprised Dan several times by going to her knees and sensually sucking on his cock in front of other groups.

Cindy guided him onto the dance floor, and he did his best to move to the strong beat of the music. “See, didn’t I tell you I’d look ridiculous with my hard cock flopping around?”

“I think your cock looks rather inviting, as do many of the women.” But what they both loved was the naked closeness when they moved in a close embrace to a slow love song. “Your cock keeps stabbing me in the stomach. I think it’s ready for more attention.” Once the two songs ended, she led him back to their table.


Cindy had Dan sit, then she straddled his hips. She was ready for more fucking, but she had other ideas first. After long, passionate kisses and embracing, she moved to lie across the seat. She kissed him, stroking his hard cock. She lowered her head, and he could feel the warmth of her mouth enveloping him.

“You gave me such a beautiful fuck; I think a nice blow job is next,” she said as her tongue licked the shaft and swirled around the sensitive head. Dan smoothed his hand over her short blonde hair, feeling the up-and-down bobbing action.

“I want to be a good cock sucker for you,” she panted as her mouth and hand worked in unison on his long shaft.

He caressed her tits, helping her nipples to remain rock hard. Several people had stopped to observe his blow job. He smiled at the several women, admiring their different bodies. The women casually stroked the cock of the man who was with them.

“Just so you know, right now your legs are closed together. If you bend your right knee, exposing your pussy, you’re indicating to those watching that anyone can eat your pussy or fuck you.”

“What should I do?” She looked briefly at him.

“Honey, that’s completely up to you. I love you, either way, no matter your choice.” Cindy thought for a moment, then bent her right knee, opening her pose.

“Do you want a man or woman to enjoy your pussy?”

“I’d like to experience both!” She admitted.

“Then pick your man and wave him over.”

Cindy eyed the three men standing near her. Each one had a wife stroking his cock to keep it hard. “Can I use your husband for a fuck?” She asked about the middle one.

“I was hoping you’d offer us to join you. We think you’re so beautiful and sexy,” the wife smiled at them. The couple, who looked to be in their mid-forties, moved closer and introduced themselves as Beth and Tim.

Tim showed her a packaged condom as Beth stroked his cock. “Doesn’t my husband have a nice, big cock?” His cock was obviously longer than Dan’s, then she kneeled and boldly sucked on him.

Tim stood in front of Cindy, his hard cock with its natural hang just inches from her face. Cindy looked at it and knew what he wanted. Still caressing Dan’s cock, she leaned forward and began to suck on Tim’s. She had fantasized about having two big cocks at once and was now experiencing it for real.

Dan smiled, watching her sucking on Tim’s cock inches from his face, and further added to her experience by fingering her pussy. She couldn’t help moaning about her enjoyment of having two cocks at once.

Tim then opened the package and kneeled between her legs. He slipped the condom over his cock, and she tried to be careful sucking on Dan’s cock when Tim licked her pussy and clit, making her body jolt.

She paused, needing to watch Tim work his cock into her. She gave a soft grunt as it went deeper and deeper, and then he began fucking her. As she gazed at Tim, Beth started sucking on Dan’s cock.

“I know this is your blow job, but do you mind sharing this wonderful cock? We can share his cum,” she asked.

“I’d love to. I can give my boyfriend a blow job anytime I want,” Cindy continued to hold and stroke his cock as Beth eagerly devoured her prize. She then managed to join Beth in licking and sucking on him.

Tim was giving Cindy’s pussy a good pounding, enjoying the snug fit of her young adult pussy. As she and Beth shared Dan’s cock, their lips met, and she accepted Beth’s exploring tongue. Beth lay on the other side of Dan, and as he watched the girls divide his cock and feel their tits, he’d glance at Tim fucking Cindy.

As Beth took her turn on Dan’s cock, Cindy turned her attention to Tim. She did her best to meet the rapid push of his fucking rhythm. “This is more than I ever imagined! Thank you, Dan!” She smothered him with kisses.


Tim had no interest at the moment in pleasing Cindy, only himself. His grunts and heavy breathing increased, then he let out a deep growl as he fucked his cum into her. “Mmm, I love the sounds of my husband fucking other women!” Beth admitted.

Briefly satisfied, Tim pulled out of Cindy and replaced his cock with his mouth and tongue. She let out a deep sigh as he eagerly ate her pussy and excited her clit. She held his head to her mound, briefly humping his face, then turned her attention back to Dan and Beth.

Wanting to be a good cock sucker for her lover, she mirrored Beth’s sensual assault on his cock. Tim certainly knew his way around a pussy, and had Cindy constantly moaning and moving her ass in different directions.

“Is Tim giving you a good pussy eating?” Dan asked.

“He sure is, almost as good as you and Karen,” she panted. She attempted to continue sucking on Dan’s cock but couldn’t control her breathing. Then it happened. “Dan ... Dan, oh fuck, he’s going to make me fucking cum!” She cried. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She grunted, her hips bucking wildly.

Cindy continued to breathe heavily as if in a race while Beth worked her expert mouth on his cock. Once composed, she joined Beth on Dan’s cock, and they began to kiss with his cock between their lips.

“It’s time to make my man cum. I want to see him shoot into your mouth, and once he does, don’t swallow,” she smiled at her. Dan watched the two continue on his cock, the urge building inside him.

Soon his breathing became laboured, and he tried to resist the need to hump her mouth. “Is she going to make you cum, my love?”

All he had time to do was nod, and then his cock erupted. “Uhh, uhhh, umph. umph!” He grunted. The sudden spurt startled them as a smaller load of cum pooled on her tongue.

Cindy and Beth leaned in close, their lips meeting. “Aww, fuck!” He expressed his delight, watching the two share his cum with a long and sensual kiss. A long string of cum hung from one mouth to the other, and Beth sucked it in, kissing her again.

Beth returned to sucking his cock until she’d emptied it. Cindy sighed deeply, then partially sat up. Dan took her in his arms, and Beth looked on wide-eyed as he kissed her cum scented mouth. She moaned her acceptance of his exploring tongue. Beth moved up to join them and turned his head for her own kisses.

“Fuck ... you kiss a woman after she’s just sucked you off?” She couldn’t believe it.

“Not only does he do that, but he also eats a woman’s pussy after he’s fucked her!” Cindy boasted.

“Fuck, if I’d known that, then I would have had Dan fuck me instead of a blow job!”

“Maybe Dan can fuck you later tonight,” she offered. Tim and Beth thanked them for their time and mixed in with the crowd.


“Wow, that certainly was unexpected but very enjoyable,” she smiled, cuddling into Dan.

“You never know what’ll happen here. I bet Tim fucking you makes you want more cock.”

“Would you mind if I try another cock, or possibly two? I’ve never had this opportunity for so much fucking.”

“Of course you can. Find yourself a guy who interests you and bring him back to our table for a fuck.”

“Thank you, Dan. I can’t believe how generous you are to share me with other men.”

“There aren’t too many places where you can do this in a safe environment. The men and women are usually very respectful of one another. There are some women who like to be humiliated in front of a crowd; they like it when the sex can get carried away.”


The couple relaxed for a while, drinking, talking, and dancing. Cindy’s eyes were constantly looking at the others in the room engaged in various stages of fucking, cock sucking, or eating pussy.

She felt nervous about viewing guys as potential fucks. Dan would tease her when her gaze would fall on a guy with a nice-sized cock, asking her if she wanted him.

“When you’ve made your choice, just walk over to him, show him your condom, and ask him for a fuck.”

“It’s just that easy?”

“For women, it is. Not too many guys will turn down a fuck, especially from a beautiful young woman such as you,” Dan smiled, lightly laughing. “Here’s what we’ll do. You find the guy you want to fuck you, then I’ll pick one for your next fuck.”

“You want to pick out a guy to fuck me?”

“Yes, I do.”

“You’re the best man a woman could ever want!” She hugged him tight to her breasts.

“So do you have your stud picked out?”

“Yes, I’ve had an eye on him for a while,” she admitted. She pointed out which one she wanted.

“Good choice, nice size cock on him. When you go to him, if he’s married, ask his wife’s permission for him to fuck you. Almost always, the wife says yes.”

“Okay, I’ll do it!” She nervously exhaled. She picked out a condom from the ones provided in a bowl and sauntered wards her intended target. Most eyes in the vicinity were drawn to the shapely naked teen figure of Cindy. She glanced back at Dan, who waved her on. Several people were talking and paused when Cindy approached their table.

“Excuse me, my name is Cindy,” she said, turning to face the woman who was holding the man’s hand. The group eyed her slim teen body from head to toe.

“Hello, Cindy,” they replied, appreciating her figure.

“Is he your husband?” She asked her.

“Yes, he is,” she smiled.

“I was wondering if I...” she hesitated, playing with the condom wrapper. “I was wondering if I could borrow your husband for a fuck.”

“Of course you can, honey.” She almost laughed at her innocent shyness.

“I’m Gary; it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“Looks like your big cock is in demand again, honey,” she smiled at Cindy.

“Be back in a while,” he said, kissing his wife.

“Who is the man with you?” She asked.

“He’s my boyfriend, Dan.”

“There seems to be quite an age difference between you both.”

“That doesn’t bother me. Dan is a fantastic lover and treats me very special.” She glanced briefly at him. “Would you like my boyfriend to fuck you?”

“I might just take you up on your offer later on.”

Gary came around from the table, Cindy already looking at his droopy cock. He smiled at her, offering her his hand to hold, and they walked towards Dan.


Dan politely stood as he and Gary said their names and shook hands. “Your girlfriend has asked me to fuck her; is it okay with you?” He wanted to confirm.

“Yes, it is, apparently she had her eye on you for a while.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.