5 December 2006 - Cover

5 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cindy had to work the evening of her interview and couldn't enjoy the fun at the Hen House, so Dan treats Cindy to her own night of fun..."You both have made me hot and horny for more fucking!" Cindy sighed, catching her breath. "That's good because Dan has a surprise for you." Karen winked at him. Cindy looked to Dan. "Freshen up and put on your coat. You and I are going out on a date." "Our own date?!" she exclaimed looking to Karen. "Yes, just the two of you."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan was on his last break at work when his cell phone chirped. “Hello, oh hi honey, what’s up?” He inquired about the sexy voice on the other end.

“Dan, can you do me a favour? Actually a favour for Angie.”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Angie has to work late tonight with Vicky. She said something about someone not showing up for work. Can you stop by on the way home and pick up Cindy at work?”

“Sure I can.”

“Angie asked for you to take her home, but she’ll just be there all alone. Bring her home with you, and she can have supper with us, and the three of us can enjoy the evening together. The girls are going shopping after school, and Brad has a band practice with the group he’s playing in.”

“Sounds great to me.”

Karen called Angie back, who then called Cindy. “Mom, can you drop off some clothes so I can change out of my work clothes?” Cindy asked.

“Sure I can, what do you want?”

“A clean bra and panties, my white low V-neck sweater, my blue jeans, and my short blue jean skirt.”

“Why do you want jeans and a skirt?”

“A girl has to be prepared for anything. You know a skirt is easier to take off or pull down than jeans,” Cindy explained. Angie packed what Cindy wanted and dropped the bag off at her.


Dan pulled into the parking lot of the Coffee Cup, and Cindy hurried out to greet him. She sat on the passenger seat and leaned over to kiss Dan, her chest heaving in excitement. Dan shied away from her advances.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you want me to kiss you?”

“Of course I do; I’m sorry. I can’t believe I pulled away from you like that. I guess I wasn’t expecting that you’d want to make our relationship public.”

“Why, because I’m fucking a man old enough to be my father, or you’d be called a cradle robber because of our age difference? Who cares what they think? I love you fucking me and don’t want it to stop anytime soon, okay?”

“Okay. I’ll take that kiss if it’s still offered.”

“It’s offered alright, and the rest of me too!” Cindy leaned over again and met Dan’s lips. As they kissed, she guided his hand to her bra-covered tit and rubbed his cock through his pants. “I bet there are at least five pairs of eyes watching us right now,” she said, sitting around in her seat.

Cindy waved her hand to the store window, sure that several of her co-workers were watching. Dan let his Mustang’s tires chirp a little as he pulled away and drove towards home.

“I haven’t seen you since last Tuesday. I miss you at the Cup and our daily flirting.” Cindy said, touching Dan’s right hand on the gear shift.

“I don’t want you to think that you were just a one-night fuck, and I’ve thrown you aside. I miss seeing you too. I’ve been extremely busy the past week, discovering my new family and moving them in with me.”

“So I heard. I was visiting Mom at work when Vicky told us all about you meeting your new family and asking Karen to marry you. It sounded so romantic. I think it’s incredible how you two reunited. I’m happy for you, Dan.”

“Thanks, Cindy.” Dan could sense the sadness in her voice as she realized he had a new chapter starting in his life, and it likely wouldn’t include her very often.

“I’m surprised that your future wife would want me to come over to her home considering she knows that you fucked me last week.”

“You’ll find that Karen is very understanding and is going to love you in more ways than you can imagine,” Dan replied, patting her hand in reassurance.

“I sure hope so,” she smiled, undoing several buttons on her work shirt.

Dan parked in the garage and escorted Cindy inside. Unpacked boxes still lay haphazardly around the living room. “We’re home!” He yelled.

“I’m in the kitchen!” Karen yelled back. They took off their coats, Dan leading Cindy by the hand towards the source of a delicious aroma.

“That smells fantastic; are you making what I think you’re making?” Dan asked, taking a deep sniff. He came up behind Karen, put his arms around her slim waist, and kissed the nape of her neck. She responded, turning her head and planting a kiss on his lips.

“I’m making our famous beef barley soup.”

“Oh man, I can’t remember the last time I had that! What I make doesn’t come close to yours!” Dan added, sliding his right hand up Karen’s stomach for a quick tit feel.

“And you must be Cindy,” Karen said, spotting the pretty young blonde standing off to Dan’s right.

She put her knife down and picked up the hand towel. She dried her hands as she walked over to Cindy, offering her hand to shake. Karen surprised Cindy by hugging her breast to breast.

“So I finally get to meet Dan’s mystery girl from the Coffee Cup. He’s told me a lot about you, Cindy.”

“I hope it was all good,” she smiled, looking at Dan as he came over to them.

“Oh, believe me, it was. Dan told me what a beautiful young fuck you are,” Cindy was shocked at Karen’s blunt statement.

“I, ah, um,” she was lost for words.

“Don’t feel embarrassed, Cindy. You’re young, beautiful, and that uniform can’t hide what appears to be a nice-looking body,” Karen said, looking Cindy up and down. “Vicky is my best girlfriend. Your mom works closely with her, and you’re Angie’s daughter, so you’re automatically a friend of mine.”

“Thank you, I’d like to be friends with you also.”

“Please call me Karen,” she said, combing her right fingers through Cindy’s golden hair.

“Can I help you with anything?” Cindy asked, wanting to feel more accepted by her.

“Sure, you can drain the pot of rice I have cooking and pour it in with the beef broth.” Cindy did so and liked helping Karen. “Your uniform smells like stale coffee,” Karen mentioned, standing next to her and observing the side profile of her breasts. She touched the sleeve of Cindy’s light blue shirt.

“When I get home, I can hardly wait to get my work clothes off. I usually take a shower after work to get the coffee and doughnut smells off my skin and hair.”

“If the smell of your clothes bothers you so much, why don’t you take them off?” Karen suggested. Cindy looked from her to Dan and said, “Dan, why don’t you help Cindy out of her clothes?” She set the table for three.

Karen went to Cindy, caressed her right cheek, and gave her a light kiss on the lips. “How about if Dan and I give you another reason to need a shower?” She undid the next two buttons on Cindy’s work shirt.

“I, ahh ... umm ... that’s the main reason why I wanted to come over, to be with Dan,” she admitted.

“You want my Dan to fuck you again, don’t you?” Karen asked directly.

“Yes, I do,” she admitted.

Karen watched Dan go to Cindy and continue undoing the buttons on her shirt, then she went back to doing some kitchen chores. He pulled the shirt from the waist of her pants, then slid her shirt off her arms, revealing her upper body. Her medium-sized breasts were held by a thin material white bra. Her flat stomach met at her waistband. Cindy smiled up at Dan as he unfastened her pants. He stooped down, pulling her pants down, revealing her white cotton panties.

Karen looked over her left shoulder and smiled at Cindy, enjoying the view of her well-shaped body. “That feels better already,” Cindy sighed. Karen watched Dan unfasten Cindy’s bra with just two fingers of his right hand.

“Dan was always great at undoing a woman’s bra with just two fingers.” He slipped Cindy’s bra off her arms and placed it on the table. Even in late November, the tan line around Cindy’s tits was still evident, that she wears a low-cut bikini top. Her breasts stood out clearly from her chest. She was more excited about becoming naked than embarrassed in front of Karen.

“There now, I’ll just let that simmer for an hour or so, and we’ll have a delicious supper,” Karen mentioned. She washed her hands and came over to Dan and Cindy. Cindy could see Karen looking her body over as she approached. “Oh, to have a body like that again,” Karen complimented, eyeing Cindy from head to toe.


“Shall we go into the bedroom and have some fun?” She asked, holding out her right hand for Cindy. She took Karen’s hand and led her to the bedroom, with Dan following behind.

Karen stopped beside the bed and gave Cindy a light kiss on the lips, and she responded hesitantly with her kiss. Karen could tell that Cindy was a little nervous. “We don’t have to do this if you feel uncomfortable,” Karen said, offering Cindy an out.

“I was expecting to have Dan fuck me. I didn’t expect his wife to want to be with me too.”

Cindy raised her hands and started to undo the buttons on Karen’s blouse. She smiled at her as she watched each button being freed. Her blouse was open, and the inner halves of her tits easily showed in her cupless bra. Karen let her blouse and skirt fall to the floor.

“You look very beautiful for your age,” Cindy offered.

“I’m not sure if that’s a compliment or not.”

“I’m sorry, I meant it as one.”

“I know you did, honey. I’m just teasing you. Help me take off Dan’s clothes.” Cindy eagerly helped as Karen took off his work shirt; she slid down his pants. The obvious bulge in his underwear revealed a semi-hard cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.